Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Benja Thai Spa - Leamington Spa  (Read 2737 times)

gagglez

I had reason to stop off at Leamington Spa yesterday and called round to where Benja Thai Spa was located, beneath the barbers.
I could not get any answer from their phone numbers and after a bit of research it appears that they are no longer in business.
I am interested to know, from any locals, if this is a temporary situation as I know they were having a new entrance built last year.

Online mr.bluesky

A pity if it has closed . I have had a couple of pleasurable visits there

Offline tranixx

Benja (gigi, or a bunch of other names you might know her by) has left, gone back to thailand for good.

The other girl she was working with has all the equipment and is supposed to be opening up a new shop close by very soon. I suspect it will be more of the same great service.

Offline Hoping

Several months ago I found this place well worth a visit.  I went a couple of months ago and was disappointed.  Reasonable massage and a lackluster H/R (with Beebee).  Has anyone been more successful.  Signs up all over the place saying no sexual services and Beebee said they now get recent visits from the police keeping a watch on them.

Offline switch99

I've been there a few times, each time was full on. I've never reviewed as they asked me not too and with how things were I wanted to keep on the good side!

I've had FS, a proper GFE with the same girl twice, impromptu 4 hand when another girl walked in when they were quiet... And more.

I'll miss that place if it's now gone.

Offline Beamer

I've been there a few times, each time was full on. I've never reviewed as they asked me not too and with how things were I wanted to keep on the good side!

So you don't  review because the girl asks you not to. In that case WTF are you doing on here????
Member since 2015 as well.
What exactly do you think UKP is?
In case its too difficult for you ......its a forum for punters to provide information !!!
It's not a forum for lapdogs to do what SP's tell you to do.
Plonker!

Online mr.bluesky

So you don't  review because the girl asks you not to. In that case WTF are you doing on here????
Member since 2015 as well.
What exactly do you think UKP is?
In case its too difficult for you ......its a forum for punters to provide information !!!
It's not a forum for lapdogs to do what SP's tell you to do.
Plonker!

Also visited this place in the past and the lady in question also asked me not to post a review. Have you ever thought that the girls working there don't want the owners/ management to know they are offering more than a happy ending   plonker

Offline Beamer

Go fuck yourself moron

This is a punting forum for punters not lapdogs

vw

Also visited this place in the past and the lady in question also asked me not to post a review. Have you ever thought that the girls working there don't want the owners/ management to know they are offering more than a happy ending   plonker

Why were you telling them you were a member here?   :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Probably because he values and feels his need to stay "friends" with the WG is more important to him than supporting UKP.

Offline NigelF

+1

Also, there's a good amount of info about this place (including what's on offer) on this site even just based on what others have said earlier in this thread. Unless the owners don't check on here (or elsewhere either) then surely they're very likely to already know.

It doesn't make sense to hide anything since it's all pretty much out there already.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:03:33 pm by NigelF »

Offline Beamer

+1

Also, there's a good amount of info about this place (including what's on offer) on this site in terms of other reviews, comments and even just what others have said earlier in this thread. Unless the owners don't check on here (or elsewhere either) then surely they're very likely to already know.

It doesn't make sense to hide anything since it's all pretty much out there already.

Agreed - I can't believe the owners don't know what's happening.

vw

Probably because he values and feels his need to stay "friends" with the WG is more important to him than supporting UKP.

Taz of Leamington then, this sort of thing makes me wonder if he applied to review the rest?

Offline Beamer

Interesting that he is still logged in but no response to your question.

vw

Interesting that he is still logged in but no response to your question.

Probably asking uncle what to post.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

Offline NigelF

Taz of Leamington then, this sort of thing makes me wonder if he applied to review the rest?

Indeed but at least he's got more negatives and neutrals than him.

Online mr.bluesky

No I did not tell them I was a member here. I only assumed I was asked like the other poster not to post a review for a very good reason . I did not ask her why I just respected her request. Is that so hard to understand ?

Offline Beamer

I've had FS, a proper GFE with the same girl twice, impromptu 4 hand when another girl walked in when they were quiet... And more.

I'll miss that place if it's now gone.

So Switch and you Bluesky were asked not to review by the girl.
So why dispute this post which confirms FS is available?? ...and against the wishes of the girl?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:32:09 pm by Beamer »

Online mr.bluesky

So Switch and you Bluesky were asked not to review by the girl.
So why dispute this post which confirms FS is available?? ...and against the wishes of the girl?

Not disputing this post merely pointing out that I was also asked not to do a review. Assuming it was the same girl we both saw as seems likely. I can only guess she had a good reason not to ask for a review to be posted to which  I agreed.  It's no big deal. Perhaps she has a boyfriend who knows about this site and doesn't want him to know she offers more than a happy ending
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:43:30 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Beamer

Not disputing this post merely pointing out that I was also asked not to do a review. Assuming it was the same girl we both saw as seems likely. I can only guess she had a good reason not to ask for a review to be posted to which  I agreed.  It's no big deal. Perhaps she has a boyfriend who knows about this site and doesn't want him to know she offers more than a happy ending

If the boyfriend is a member on here then you and Switch have clearly confirmed to him (and to the owners) that FS is on offer.
If it's no big deal for you then your reaction via Quote at 10:41:09 pm yesterday above questions this.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:36:28 am by Beamer »

Online mr.bluesky

All irrelevant now anyway as the place is now closed.

Offline Beamer

All irrelevant now anyway as the place is now closed.

Grow a pair and answer the question

Online mr.bluesky

What's the question ? And I have a fine pair thank you
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:51:17 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Beamer

If it's no big deal for you then your reaction via Quote at 10:41:09 pm yesterday above questions this.

Offline Beamer

Quote from: mr.bluesky link=topic=183237.msg1927927#msg1927927 date=1518345972

I have a fine pair thank you
[/quote

Clearly not !

Online mr.bluesky

Grow a pair and answer the question

Still don't know what the question is but hey get a life and move on  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Still don't know what the question is but hey get a life and move on  :hi:

Are you that thick?
See reply 7 and 24
Reply 24 is the question.

Offline Beamer

You - Bluesky started this whole situation.
I questioned why Switch99 at the request of the WG did not review  - even though he confirmed in his posting that FS was on offer.
You then chipped in with the comment that you had seen the WG and she also asked you not to review on here. Then on February 10th at 10.41pm your abusive comments appeared.
As another OP said " It doesn't make sense to hide anything since it's all pretty much out there already".
Clearly although you tried to back track in subsequent posts you didn't like being seen as a WG's puppet in not reviewing.
So the question is quite simple..... why the abuse if as you say it's no big deal?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Seems to me most of the abuse here is coming from Beamer (who can't even get his timings right as there doesn't appear to be a 10.41 post).  Mr Bluesky has almost as many reviews as Beamer so hard to criticise his contribution.

Online mr.bluesky

Seems to me most of the abuse here is coming from Beamer (who can't even get his timings right as there doesn't appear to be a 10.41 post).  Mr Bluesky has almost as many reviews as Beamer so hard to criticise his contribution.

Thank you r1chard at last a man who talks sense   :hi:

Offline Beamer

The abusive 1041pm post from bluesky was deleted by Admin. So get your facts right!

Online mr.bluesky

If my memory serves me right you started the insults to switch 99. I merely defended the bloke so you started insulting me. I suggest if you don't like the way people write reviews or comments without insulting them then you go and join another review site and leave this one to the grown ups.

Offline Beamer

I admit I called you a plonker - but totally justified IMO. As a WG's puppet.
You seem to miss the point of why this all happened  - perhaps by design? Your abuse was deleted by admin.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:15:12 am by Beamer »

Roadster

Will you two please get a room.

Offline Beamer

:D   or a life

Once you acknowledge your abuse deleted by Admin was not appropriate
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:09:15 am by Beamer »

Online mr.bluesky

Ok my reply was out of order. (I was having a bad day) it happens to us all.  :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

Ok my reply was out of order. (I was having a bad day) it happens to us all.  :thumbsup:

Thank you  :hi:

Conversation over  :hi:

Offline Beamer

r1chard
Assume you acknowledge my timings were accurate when you checked the facts?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:36:30 pm by Beamer »

Offline l1mpd1ck

r1chard
Assume you acknowledge my timings were accurate when you checked the facts?
Don't try to pick a fight with me.......I can't be bothered.

My observation was correct on the evidence in front of me, how was I to know a post had been deleted.  Your own posts are hardly a shining light of tolerance and goodwill

Offline Beamer

Don't try to pick a fight with me.......I can't be bothered.

My observation was correct on the evidence in front of me, how was I to know a post had been deleted.  Your own posts are hardly a shining light of tolerance and goodwill

If you had bothered to read the thread it's there.  I didn't start this you did - just get your facts correct before you accuse
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:44:52 pm by Beamer »

Jarhead5000

So has anyone been to the new place?  :unknown: