Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OLD AGE OR JUST NERVES?  (Read 923 times)

Kinky Foxx

Waassup guys,

As a newbie to the delights of punting, I have noticed a worrying trend in my half dozen punts since January this year.  I would see a hottie on AW or VS, make the necessary calls and texts, book for an hour of saucy fun, but never have I so far had my planned two shots on goal (so to speak)within the hour.  Now this was never a problem before I began podging the babes off AW and VS, but now, I'd enjoy 10 - 15 mins of BJs, 20 minutes of hiding the salami then my chap is done for the whole of the remaining time slot.

Now back in the civvie world, ten minutes rest and my chap would be good to go for round two, or the real main event, but now, it lies there like a beached whale, and not even the mouths of some of the hotest babes can revive him.
Is this just age creeping up on me or am I as a newbie slightly awestruck podging some of these hot babes?  Maybe I should just start booking half-hour slots all the time, it would certainly be easier on my wallet, but at what price to my manhood?  I'd feel like an old man ( I'm only 40, ish ) not having the 'umph' for a second bash on goal within my allotted hour.

Help me guys, tell me it's only newbie nerves and my two shots, two goals will come back once I settle. 
Has this ever happened to you guys?  Is it a slump?  HELP!   :scare:
Cheers GUYS,
KINKY FOXX.

Offline Sinz

How about you begin with sharing your experience on some of those punts ?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

How about you begin with sharing your experience on some of those punts ?

What he said.

Mrpartyhat2

All in all it's just nerves and will settle down... You're just overthinking it and maybe not clicking with the girl.

I know once I pop I'm more or less satisfied. I have a quick 10 minute chat to ease the nerves and then move into oral to make the girl cum. Bit of kissing with her and I'm ok for round 2. What doesn't work for me is the constant over thinking of my anxious brain whilst they are trying to get me hard again.

On a side note it can be daunting when reading other reviews. I checked other reviews out booked 1hour massage. Then did 30 minutes with a slightly older lady. I'm booked in this weekend with a hotty that has highly recommended. Review will follow. I see it as investing in this site. How it's supposed to work.. Help for punters by punters. simples.

Good luck.   ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:01:24 am by Mrpartyhat2 »

marlboro20

Everyones recovery times are different KF... I wouldn't worry. Make the most of 30 minute bookings for the time being and just enjoy the variety you'll get. There's no rule that says you've gotta pop 2 or 3 times in an hour... just enjoy 60 minutes of foreplay, sucking, licking out and finish with a nicely timed goal.

Offline gfeman

Can your share and review some of your punts please  :)

Online dismister

Pressure of the clock perhaps?  If you don't have the problem on civvie street that's probably because you can just take your time and not worry about it, but when you're on the clock you're going "come on get up" which only makes him less willing.