Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody had the pleasure of booking this teen girl ?  (Read 1645 times)

Shyquiet37

External Link/Members Only

Looks a real beauty and really want to see her

Has anybody had the pleasure ?

Offline Sar-Major

Has anybody had the pleasure ?

Nope!!! I wouldn't touch pink with a barge pole after some of there comments on here + the reports of the state of there properties leaves a lot to be desired :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

Nope!!! I wouldn't touch pink with a barge pole after some of there comments on here + the reports of the state of there properties leaves a lot to be desired :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:

+ 1

I was tempted at one point, but after reading similar comments as S-M, and also seeing a photo which hadn't been photoshopped, quickly changed my mind. Furthermore, they have just put their prices up.  :hi:

Offline smokeythebandit

seeing a photo which hadn't been photoshopped, quickly changed my mind.   :hi:

What photo, whats the story here?
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1

Offline FLYING BLUE

The pictures are photoshopped to within an inch of their lives - especially the one of her ass :thumbsdown:

Offline smokeythebandit

Shit i'm sure all this wanking is making me go blind  :cool:
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1

Offline maxxblue

This photo is taken from instagram

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well spotted, toon972!

I'd previously assumed that they were a reputable agency and that their photo was genuine, but obviously not, which is what prompted my thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183391.0