Author Topic: pure tantric  (Read 3006 times)

Offline learco

External Link/Members Only

Hello, has anyone had the pleasure and if so
does the service include FS?

thanks

Offline BP

They all look a bit too good to be true don't they?


Offline Werewolfofliverpool


yeah, ive been looking all over Manchester for a spa that does both tantric and nuru, I cant find anything

Offline JRWK

I think (maybe naively) that after a 'proper' tantric massage .. FS won't or shouldn't really be needed!!

Could be wrong however :unknown:

Offline Tony4447

I think (maybe naively) that after a 'proper' tantric massage .. FS won't or shouldn't really be needed!!

Could be wrong however :unknown:

Your correct, after a proper tantric you won’t want FS, there was a woman in Middleton a few years ago who was exceptional at keeping you on the edge for ages, unfortunately she has moved to Scunthorpe. I’ve never experienced anything like it since

Offline piz111

excellent... pricey though... but the massage is a crazy experience... def worth a try..

Offline piz111

Your correct, after a proper tantric you won’t want FS, there was a woman in Middleton a few years ago who was exceptional at keeping you on the edge for ages, unfortunately she has moved to Scunthorpe. I’ve never experienced anything like it since


it changes each time but yeah you dont need fs