Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer & Nicole four hand FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 3792 times)

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only

Having a had a few good FBSM appointments recently I just had to try a 4 hander and thanks to daveymagoo70 I decided to go for this one.
At £80 for the massage plus £20 for HE its £10 more than the typical Chinese and Thai places but I figured that a couple of girls working for themselves from a new apartment might be worth the extra £10. I was right.

Comms were good by telephone and text. Just from the short initial telephone conversation with Nicole I sensed that she had a good sense of humour and a nice genuine person.

I won't normally go into Birmingham because I don't know the area and hate trying to park but the apartment is on Rickman Drive off Bristol Road so not in the centre. There is limited on street parking which is for permit holders only but apparently you are OK after noon.

Arrived 20 minutes early and sent a text. Told to wait 10 minutes and was then given the OK.

Brand new flat on the first floor, the door opened and two gorgeous girls greeted me with welcoming smiles and a flurry of cheek kisses.
Both have nice rounded and shapely bodies (I don't like stick insects) and both wearing short black tight fitting dresses, they looked as though they were ready for a cocktail party. Classy and sophisticated.

Shown through to a bedroom with a good quality massage table and a bed in it but unfortunately the bed is NOT for business use. Lighting was almost entirely with candles and some good music playing at just the right volume.

Asked what I would like to drink and took the offer of a fruit juice.
Asked what type of massage i would like firm or soft, so told her medium but also very sensual and sexy. She laughed, told me the price, I paid her and she left me to strip off.

Lay on the table and within a few minutes the girls came back with hot oils and straight into the most sensual massage you could wish for. Bear in mind that at no time did they strip off or allow any touching under their clothes. It was all about their attention to me.
I was able to look sideways at a mirror fronted wardrobe door and watch the action.
They were all over me and I think it is fair to say that there was scarcely a moment when one or other or both of them didn't have their hands on my balls, in my crack or reaching under. At the same time I was getting a pretty good therapeutic type massage from both of them too. They really work well together and we had a lot of laughs.

Turn over time.
I have no idea how much time had past but they left plenty of time to deal with the front. Once again there was constant attention to my block and tackle by either one of them or both of them, until eventually they told me it was time to bring it to an end. Nicole did the final deed while Jennifer was at the top end with her bust in my face tweaking my nipples and breathing heavily into my ear.

They continued afterwards with Jennifer gently massaging my chest, while Nicole cleaned me up and we quietly chatted. There was no rush to finish the appointment and get me out of the door.
Perfect.

They then produced from a chest of drawers a brand new, still in cellophane, pair of hotel type complimentary slippers which were unwrapped for me to wear to go to the bathroom and Jennifer held a towel to wrap around me as I stood up.

The shower cubicle is large and mens toiletries were there to be used.
After returning to the bedroom and dressing the girls came back in with an offer of another drink and we chatted some more.

These girls are all about customer satisfaction and providing a good clean professional service within their own limits. If you go hoping that they will be waving their legs in the air you will be disappointed.
Jennifer is Italian and Nicole is Romanian but they defy the reputation that girls from these countries have.
They deserve to do well and I'll be back.
Just wish they were in Wolves.

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report Watsey  :thumbsup: makes a change from the usual Chinese / Thai fbsm places. One to consider for the future.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review, sounds one I maybe interested in!  :thumbsup:

Offline daveymagoo70

Glad you had a good 1 Watsey.
Pleased to hear service was just as good.