Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy at Clarklands Spa, Sawbridgeworth, Herts.  (Read 7994 times)

Hertsman

1 hour b2b massage £90, but more with ‘extras’ (negotiable with the girl).

I gave this a try a few months ago and chose Roxy because she looked so sexy and beautiful in her photographs.  There was ample parking and the  ‘spa’ was nice and clean.  I arrived early because I wanted to have some time in the hot tub.  There was a man in reception, who was obviously the boss/owner and I paid him the £90.

When it was time for my appointment, Roxy appeared at the door wearing a sexy black basque, which she soon removed to reveal a really stunning body.  We then discussed ‘extras’ and of course, once I had seen her naked, I definitley wanted whatever was on offer (except full service).

I lay face down on the massage table and Roxy gave me a scintillating body to body massage.   You'll understand when I say it was a problem to lie flat when I could feel her amazing nipples on my back and her pussy grinding all over me!  I couldn’t wait for the turn-over moment and it didn’t disappoint.  I managed to get a feel of Roxy’s smooth pussy and lick and suck her gorgeous long nipples.  She finished me off with an excellent eye-contact BJ and I had to let her know when I was about to explode as CIM wasn’t on offer.  She cleaned me up and following my shower, we had a nice chat. The only thing missing was oral on her - what was I thinking, not asking if that was on offer?  Duh.  Not long after my visit, Roxy’s name disappeared from the masseurs lists, I wish I knew where she has gone, because I’d go back and visit her tomorrow.  But, hey the girls working there currently look pretty good. 

Sorry, can’t remember the exact price I paid in the end, but I got what I paid for.  The reason I'm posting this review (apart from the happy memory) is that I think Clarklands is worth a visit if you want a serious sexy massage with extras, although I presume that every girl will offer their own personal 'extras' services.

Hertsman

Thanks for posting the link, I'm not good at that.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline TonyD

what is the place like? grubby and tired like the maltings?

Offline TomR

Yes a comparison would be useful if possible. I visited the maltings a few years ago and it was filthy and in bad need of decorating. The massage wasn't brilliant either so I never returned.

Hertsman

I've never visited The Maltings, so can't comment on that, but I have had a massage at Royston Spa (which I think is connected to the Maltings).  I thought it was a bit shabby and tired.  The spa area was run-down and the hot tub was tiny. Clarklands was much better.

Offline TomR

I agree with you on the Royston place. I went once and found it dirty and a bit seedy. The chap who runs it was friendly enough and the girl who massaged me was pleasant but I never returned as it was so shabby and unclean.

Offline TonyD

I agree with you on the Royston place. I went once and found it dirty and a bit seedy. The chap who runs it was friendly enough and the girl who massaged me was pleasant but I never returned as it was so shabby and unclean.

is that the guy used to be in st albans? then split with the wife? antonio? blimey on his website he makes the place look like a proper set up, just goes to show. Didnt the maltings used to be in Baldock at a place that was used for swinging?  It does seem these is a place for an upmarket spa, clean, good facilites.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Not long after my visit, Roxy’s name disappeared from the masseurs lists, I wish I knew where she has gone, because I’d go back and visit her tomorrow.

Just had a look on the website link and a 'Roxana' is listed as Mondays & Wednesdays on the rota, is that her?

External Link/Members Only

Is £90.00 just basic massage and HR? Do you mind giving a rough guide to extra prices?

thanks for your review  :rolleyes:

Hertsman

Sadly, that's not Roxy in the photo - to be honest she looks much better than Roxana.  I've just looked on the Clarklands site and they have a photo of her gorgeous body on the visiting masseuses page, although she's no longer there.  She's the one in the black basque.

Strange, but I don't see any prices listed on their website, although there used to be.  All I can tell you is from my visit there a few months ago.   Depending on the girl, you may be offered full service and, I believe, pretty much anything, so it's always worthing asking what they'll do for you.  I paid for a b2b at the door and the  BJ was an extra I  negotiated for once we got into the massage room.  Hope this helps.

Offline Jinx

Hi Hertsman,
It might be worth ringing Clarklands and asking if they know where Roxy is working now. What’s to lose? It sounds as they you’d like to see her again!
Best,
Jinx

Hertsman

Thanks Jinx, 

Good suggestion - might give it a try.  Nothing to lose.  And she was gorgeous!

Offline TomR

is that the guy used to be in st albans? then split with the wife? antonio? blimey on his website he makes the place look like a proper set up, just goes to show. Didnt the maltings used to be in Baldock at a place that was used for swinging?  It does seem these is a place for an upmarket spa, clean, good facilites.

Yes that's him. I am talking about the Royston place although the malting wasn't brilliant either. When next in the area will try clarklands and see what goes on there.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sadly, that's not Roxy in the photo - to be honest she looks much better than Roxana.  I've just looked on the Clarklands site and they have a photo of her gorgeous body on the visiting masseuses page, although she's no longer there.  She's the one in the black basque.

Strange, but I don't see any prices listed on their website, although there used to be.  All I can tell you is from my visit there a few months ago.   Depending on the girl, you may be offered full service and, I believe, pretty much anything, so it's always worthing asking what they'll do for you.  I paid for a b2b at the door and the  BJ was an extra I  negotiated for once we got into the massage room.  Hope this helps.

Jumped on the page and there are no girls on there at all  :unknown:

(Went on - Our Gorgeous Masseuses - then selected - Visiting Masseuse Rota)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:09:23 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Badvicar

Jumped on the page and there are no girls on there at all  :unknown:

(Went on - Our Gorgeous Masseuses - then selected - Visiting Masseuse Rota)

Plenty of girls listed on the link you gave.... why the OP decides to write a review of a lady that doesn't work there anymore baffles me , though.
Advertising drive?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sadly, that's not Roxy in the photo - to be honest she looks much better than Roxana. have a photo of her gorgeous body on the visiting masseuses page, although she's no longer there.  She's the one in the black basque.

Plenty of girls listed on the link you gave.... why the OP decides to write a review of a lady that doesn't work there anymore baffles me , though.
Advertising drive?

Badvicar, no images of any women on chrome when I look to the page (follow steps) the OP references...

Unless im having a blonde moment - I was just curious to see the 'gorgeous body'  :unknown:

I am naturally curious when someone says a SP is good and 'no longer there' as I know SP often re appear & im into 'sensual massages' with extras at the moment :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:59:23 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Hertsman

I admit I'm not a 'techie' but there are images on the site.  Here is the link:

I'm not advertising for anybody - just thought other punters might like to know that I experienced Clarklands as an all-round good establishment and yes, I just happened to see Roxy.  I have no axe to grind, honest.

Offline Badvicar

I admit I'm not a 'techie' but there are images on the site.  Here is the link:

I'm not advertising for anybody - just thought other punters might like to know that I experienced Clarklands as an all-round good establishment and yes, I just happened to see Roxy.  I have no axe to grind, honest.

No axe to grind either. Just a review is about a particular lady,  about that lady. Punters punt for a lady, not the decor. If she no longer works somewhere, how does it help us? Apart from giving you an extra review and Clarklands a mention? I would be interested in any review of a current lady, but given your inability to even remember how much you paid in full I'm dubious of the review.

Hertsman

OK - I've dredged my memory back to when I visited the spa and this is what I paid.
£70 on the door for a b2b.
Extras were negotiated with the girl, once we were in the massage room.
£120 paid in all - and the extras I enjoyed were a BJ, reverse massage and HE.
Full service was offered, but I didn't want that.
Hope that helps.  I've just had another look through the whole of the Clarklands site and can't find prices anywhere,
although I'm sure they used to be listed but of course they may have changed now.

Offline Badvicar

Offline Tricky59

FFS
I've had my 'experiences' rubbished as being too fluffy and toned them down as a result but this one is off the scale.
Utter crap unless proved otherwise.
I for one will not be visiting this establishment, ever!
Post a factual experience not this utter false promotional crap.

Offline Billy no mates

Was the place easy to find?

It looks like lots of car places when I look on google maps (irionicly just like The Maltings)

Hertsman

I put the postcode in my satnav: CM21 0NG, otherwise I might have wondered where I was going, as the place is right out in the countryside.    The 'spa' is next a second-hand car sales place and the nearest town is Sawbridgeworth.  There's plenty of parking, (I reckon 10 cars) which was a plus.  I'm not familiar with this part of the county and was glad I had satnav.

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks, yes I found it on google maps

It looks like a small mobile home right ?

Hertsman

Yes it's a kind of barn looking thing but plenty of room inside.  Easy parking is a bonus.

Offline Billy no mates

I would hardly say a ‘barn’, more like a shed  :D

Hertsman

Offline Billy no mates

Well, I just called and they certainly sounded very organised and professional. Unfortunatley, even though they can provide service for either men or women, there have no facility for both to have one together (at the same time, in the same room, with two girls). The hunt continues  :(

Hertsman

I don't think the rooms at Clarklands are large enough for that.  Good luck with your search.

Offline Yabasseh

I'm hopeful that this place  will be a more attactive place to visit in long-term, for massage and HE

Roster looks very limited at the moment.

I've been to Royston once and the mixing with other punters was less than ideal, as well as other offices overlooking you as you walk in!

Offline Chorley

I'm hopeful that this place  will be a more attactive place to visit in long-term, for massage and HE

Roster looks very limited at the moment.

I've been to Royston once and the mixing with other punters was less than ideal, as well as other offices overlooking you as you walk in!
At those prices I'll be looking elsewhere.  :thumbsdown: