Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute little Angel - Bristol  (Read 1203 times)

20 review(s) for _Amazing_Victoria_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bfl

External Link/Members Only

Sooo this sort of goes against the grain of other reviews of her but I can only go on my findings.
I text this girl this morning following bionologys review and tbh we seem to be following each other around a bit and I’ve gone off his other reviews and it’s all been good.

So the comms were spot on, I text about 9.30 and the response was instant with the postcode and agreed time of 12 which I changed to 12.30. Asked about facial and replied yes facial included so great.

Anyway I arrived on the street near millennium square at 12.20 and text to say I was here what’s the address and was replied to saying what the building looked like and I made my way. Got a text at 12.30 saying just getting ready won’t be long. As I approached the building someone walked out and I assumed that was the flat, at 12.32 which was fine so I text saying please ASAP as I hate waiting around outside these places and fuck me it was cold! Go to 12.40 and I text again, getting a bit annoyed asking what number it was, I gave myself until 12.45 before I walked and could see someone else wandering around looking lost and I assumed he was looking for the same place. Anyway he went into the flat and 2 mins later I got a text saying ready and the number, it was the same place so I text someone has just gone in?? Yes was the reply, that’s my friends client, I should have walked but my cock ruled.

Anyway I knocked and was let in promptly and yes she is hot. Offered a shower but I had just had one an hour before so declined. Went to the bedroom and she said you’re here for half hour to which I replied no 1hr as per text so handed over £100 and she disappeared for 2 minutes then returned. Started with a bit of kissing but barely FK let alone DFK, clothes off and wow what a body!! She then wanked my cock really hard dry which tbh hurt a bit then tried to put a condom on for ow and I said I want OWO so she agreed. Yes good technique with me fingering her at the same time so was going well and the bj was decent. That lasted about 4 minutes and then it was on with a thick, blue condom and on with some cowgirl which felt good. Then she laid down and into mish, I looked at my watch and had only been there 15 minutes and I wasn’t enjoying myself so thought I’ll just pop ASAP and go.
Anyway I thought I’d go for it and get the seed gone and see it as a lesson learnt to walk when I get the feeling. So as I’m going for it she was definitely not enjoying it so I said all ok? She said I’m not just a doll, I can’t just be fucked for an hour. I said ok I’ll pop now and leave so she got on her knees and I said facial and she completely avoided it as best she could and it ended up on her tits with a bit on her chin. I checked my watch and I’d been there 25 minutes so asked for £40 back and she said I don’t work for myself so I’ll ask, came back 2 minutes later with it in hand and off I went.

Oh forgot to mention, while I was getting a bj I could hear her friends client going for it next door and he left after about 20 minutes and I could hear him talking and leaving which was annoying.

Anyhoo.... not for me, i should have walked but got my balls emptied by a fit young girl for £60 so not all lost, I just definitely won’t return!

Offline Samsung8

Oh no sorry to hear that. Sounds like it went wrong from the start. Condoms weren't thick with me - weird - and I found her to be responsive and welcoming.

Shame.  :thumbsdown:

And yeah looks like we've been at some of the same places - does that mean I am having your sloppy seconds or t'other way round?!  :lol:

Offline bfl

Oh no sorry to hear that. Sounds like it went wrong from the start. Condoms weren't thick with me - weird - and I found her to be responsive and welcoming.

Shame.  :thumbsdown:

And yeah looks like we've been at some of the same places - does that mean I am having your sloppy seconds or t'other way round?!  :lol:

We just didn’t click to be honest. Maybe she doesn’t like big fat hairy blokes  :manhater:

Offline Chatte Noir

Sounds like you got off on a wrong footing by her pimps shenanigans.

Offline Samsung8

We just didn’t click to be honest. Maybe she doesn’t like big fat hairy blokes  :manhater:

I'm fat and hairy and she got on with me OK!  :lol:

Offline happy as larry

Offline Chatte Noir

I am fit and hairy and we got on ok aswell.

Offline bfl

Must be my personality she hated then  :lol:. TBH it was doomed due to standing around outside for 15 minutes. Oh well, I must take some blame