Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katrina Gupta - Charing Cross Hotel / Not as described  (Read 1538 times)

14 review(s) for katrina Gupta (6 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jok32

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a punt with an Indian lady for a while, and this one appeared moderately well reviewed as of mid 2017.
Prices have gone up since then - she now charges 150 per hour, previously 120 per hour

Profile states that OWO, CIM, A-Levels, FK and Unlimited Cum are included. This is NOT the case, read on.

Comms: Tried booking / messaging via AW, reads messages doesn't respond. Ended up texting on the day and confirmed, but told to go later. Excuse given was that she was out shopping.

Location: Hotel near Savoy (not Savoy itself) at Charing Cross. Not bothered by any staff inside hotel, but they were cleaning out rooms at the time, so bumped into a lot of cleaning staff. Room a bit difficult to find in the maze of this hotel that is not very well signposted. On way up may have seen previous punter or may have been her 'security'. Hard to tell.

Girl: Wasn't actually sure it was the girl in the photos. Blonde, tanned, young, very tall - maybe 5' 10. Breasts maybe C cups with pink rather than dark nipples. Size wise probably 10, not very toned though - bum very jelly. Mostly shaved down below but blonde stubble there too. Said that she had dyed her hair to look European, which she sure did. Considering previous reviewers saying 5'4" and dark nipples and D cup as per profile, it really made me wonder if this could have been B&S. Says works as a model. Excellent English.

Service/Meet: This is where things went downhill. Got into room, she says let's sort out paperwork and take a shower. Handed the cash over, undressed, had a shower and noticed only 1 towel in bathroom. Other towel used and on floor and wet. Bathmat wet. Quick 1 min shower and went in. Still fully dressed and using phone. Asked for FK but only superficial kissing on offer. No tongue at all.

Took top off and wearing bra and knickers, took condom out and started OW. Prompted that profile says OWO and she says OWO, CIM, A-levels all 50 quid extra. WTF! Wouldn't budge on this and I really should have walked then, but was thinking with the little brain. OW average and lots of wanking. Would not have come without the wanking action. Did tell her several times to not wank but that just paused her for a minute max before wanking again. Brought back nightmares of previous horrendous punt with a Rom. After first pop she laid a fair distance on bed and made small talk.

Then I asked about RO which she agreed to. Immediately made lots of fake moans while I was going down on her. Noticed nipples and pussy tasted a bit like she had put something on there ?strawberry perfume. Blonde stubble as above, not bothering me too much, but was surprised wasn't black as she says shes Indian. Eventually made out that she came, put condom back on with a ton of lube so that there's just about no sensation and onto CG. In terms of pussy grip factor or tightness, I'd says she was a 3/10 if 1 is you can drive a truck in and 10 is so tight you struggle to even get in. After a few minutes of grinding, got tired and wanted to swap position, suggested we do doggy. Doggy for a few mins and she says she's sore down below and doesn't want to continue.

Offered to cut meet short if she wasn't in the mood but told that only 10 mins left. I look at the watch and its just 34 mins in. She says she subtracts 15 mins for shower and getting dressed at the end. Argue a few minutes but won't budge. Also says that only 2 cums in 1 hour even though profile says unlimited cum. Apparently no one ever did more than 2 with her so that's unlimited in her mind. Also said that for 30 min meets its 1 cum policy and no sex, just OW and we had sex already.

As I wasn't getting my cash back, I figured might as well continue. She texted her 'security' at this stage to tell them that she was alright. Got a bit more OW and light kissing as sex now off the menu and again with a lot of wanking action. Eventually came and told to have shower and get dressed which didn't really take any time at all. Had to reuse first towel which had since been thrown onto bathroom floor by her earlier. Out within 50 mins.

In summary: Unclear if B&S, services significantly not as described, lots of faking, not really GFE.

Would I return: No. Definitely not.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:54:10 pm by jok32 »

midlandz_boy88

why would a indian wasnt to look european (Nothing Wrong with europeans btw. they are hot), indians are rare and prob high demand, so you keep the look that makes you look like one,

Offline Stud01

That sounds like a bait and switch. I have seen her a few times in the past and no way is she taller than 5ft 4..

Sounds like a real horrible experience.

Offline tantraman

Buddy, you defo did not see the katrina Gupta, and so was indeed B&S'd. :dash:

Either way, you didn't miss much, mate ... after my short time with the real katrina Gupta, it was ...

... the first one where I’ve trudged along the road, head-down, questioning my secret life. I’d just paid £80 to feel bad about myself, for fuck's sake!

... and so she remains my worst ever punt! :(

Offline jok32

Ah thanks for confirming my doubts there.

I recall reading in the replies for another review of her that sometimes you might see someone different, and that a blonde girl on another site uses the same phone number listed for her profile. Must have been that then.

She kept insisting her hair was normally black and she dyed it and that she is Indian.

Thinking about it some more, she wasn't dark down below, which is what you'd expect for someone Asian. She was pink like a white girl.

Elaborate scam
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:59:57 pm by jok32 »

Offline Raj_peters

A scam indeed - and one that she clearly partakes in by handing over acces to her AW account

Offline GopherTrex

Banned reason: No reviews or contribution in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jok32

Jok32:  Did you actually meet this girl?
External Link/Members Only
No, the tits were natural. The one in your link looks enhanced.