Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Jameson - 1 Hour Incall - Newcastle  (Read 2192 times)

16 review(s) for Jody_Jensen (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8055

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

1 Hour incall - not far from Newcastle city centre- £100
Great 1 hour incall with Holly this morning. Organised over the phone yesterday, text to confirm this morning got address details. Greeted at the door by holly wearing PJ’s like she wore in some of her UKE pictures as requested.

Walking behind her up the stairs and got a great view of her backside, holly is extremely facially attractive and has an awesome curvy body. Was offered a drink and I requested a shower and then got cash out of the way. After showering I went back to the bedroom and proceeded to have a great session of French kissing whilst both groping each other. Holly’s clothes came off and I then started to go down on her. Freshly shaved and fresh tasting, holly responded favourably and this was really good as I really get off to giving oral.

We then switched and Holly gave me one of (if not the best) Blow Jobs I’ve ever had, sloppy and hands free whilst playing with my balls. She had me on the edge so I asked for the condom and moved in to missionary, holly was really in to this and was thrusting along with me, she raised her legs high so I could go deeper. I then put her legs over my shoulders and went as deep as could and we then switched to Holly getting on top and she was really grinding on me which was amazing. I then started thrusting deep whilst French kissing.

We then switched to holly giving me amazing oral again and I stayed on the edge but it wasn’t going to be for me today. Holly offered different ways which would assist me but I knew my time was coming up and I didn’t want to hold her up, no clock watching on her part and had a great chat afterwards and was offered a shower again which I declined.

All in all a fantastic first meeting with Holly and it definitely won’t be the last.

moreplease

Offline Zooms

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review - thanks  :hi:
She's a good 'un in my books.

GeordieBadass

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for the review.
Saw her about a year ago. She's a goodun.  :thumbsup: