Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie - Should it be this hard, no pun!  (Read 641 times)

Offline steview21

Hey guys, long time lurker on here. Thought I'd better join in with the chat.

I'm trying to arrange my first experience with a WG. I've got two types in mind - Young and innocent looking, 20/21yo you'd see out on a Friday night or middle aged housewife at home bored. I know stupid right but that's how it plays out in my mind.

I'm messaging several girls stating my age, colour, when I'd like to meet, how long for, what I want etc.. I thought I was being quite prudent about it but I'm not getting anywhere.

Based on what I'm looking for can you recommend friendly WG's for a new guy in the Shrops/Staffs/Telford area at all?

TIA guys.

S
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:12:07 am by steview21 »

Offline Fabaceous

Not sure of any younger girls round this neck the woods, but I can heartily recommend Callistakittycat in Telford.
Definitely fits the Milf at Home genre.
Great girl with excellent feedback here.

Don't forget to share your experience on here with a review:-)
External Link/Members Only

Regards
Fab

Offline Brumish

The 20/21 yo that you say that are out on a Friday night are, unfortunately, doing just that. The bored housewives that you’re thinking of are either playing it slick on seeking arrangements or looking for a discreet partner.
These types tend not advertise as prossies as they have other less risky ways to fulfill their needs.
If your happy to splash some cash and want to bag either of those types, head over to seekingarrangement and get yourself a sugar babe.
AW and the likes are full of Professioanal prossies that tend not to be the types you’re looking for.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:46:57 pm by Brumish »

Offline watsey

Is there a fee to join seekingarrangement?
Never heard of it before.
Is it like a dating site?

Offline Brumish

Is there a fee to join seekingarrangement?
Never heard of it before.
Is it like a dating site?

Yes there is a fee. Google it and all the info is there.

Offline steview21

Not sure of any younger girls round this neck the woods, but I can heartily recommend Callistakittycat in Telford.
Definitely fits the Milf at Home genre.
Great girl with excellent feedback here.

Don't forget to share your experience on here with a review:-)
External Link/Members Only

Regards
Fab

Thanks buddy. I'd already messaged her but she's not available until next week but one to watch for the future for sure.