Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2280 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline bozzyman

Hi everyone,  my first review so forgive me if it's not very good.

I've had this milf in my hot list for a couple of years now but she was situated a little far away from where i live but browsing through my HL last week and noticed she had moved home and was now well within striking distance.
Mailed her through the AW site and received a reply within the hour, after two or three mails we had discussed her availability, cost and an address.

Today i made my way to her place which is an apartment in a new block just on the out skirts of Birmingham City center.
Carla opened the door and welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then showed me to the bedroom where we did the paperwork . As soon as she returned from stashing the dosh she immediately removed her bra revealing a lovely pair of firm tits with nipples that were already aroused, we started kissing (with tongues) and lay on the bed where she asked if i liked oral.....Well is the Pope a Catholic?

She went down and started to suck my bare dick and gave a lovely blow job,i then asked her to mount my face which she did and we entered into a 69er,she has a beautiful pussy that is clean shaven and the neatest flaps you ever did see.

She then sat on my dick and fucked me slow and then fast i couldn't last anymore so asked if i could cum in her mouth,she answered "Of course darling"   she got off me removed the rubber and began sucking my dick once again. I didn't last long before i exploded in her mouth giving her a full months worth which she duly swallowed.

A great punt with a sexy mature milf that has a body that a lot of 30 year olds would envy.Lovely ass,tits and pussy with a lovely attitude and personality to match.

Would i visit again  YES.

Great value at £50 for half hour and next time i'm going for the full hour.

External Link/Members Only

mrpeterman

Great review and glad you had a good time....one question she swallowed....she’s never done that before...you sure she didn’t go to the toilet and spit without you clearly noticing

Offline dopamin

Glad you had a great punt.
What was her english like?

Thanks

Offline Bonio

Back in Birmingham in a few weeks so may pay her a visit. Does she work evenings (cannot be sure looking at her AW profile)

Offline bozzyman

Hi All

Her English is very good and that body is excellent,put a 30 year old to shame.i think she works late it says on her AW profile 7am till 12pm.

Offline Bonio

Hi All

Her English is very good and that body is excellent,put a 30 year old to shame.i think she works late it says on her AW profile 7am till 12pm.
Cheers. Hope she is around in a few weeks then.