Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premature ejaculation  (Read 6688 times)

Flemstone

I'm confused. When I see WG's I dont have this problem. BJ, stroking the cock and sex no problem. I can control myself. Now when I go for a massage with happy ending at the Chinese place, I come in seconds. I even came the other day before even getting an erection. Honestly I never even had a semi. And its not because they're Chinese, I've had sex with a few.  £20 for a few seconds work. Thing is the place is really close by and the girls give great massages. Is it because I have an erection for most of the massage? They make bloody sure of that. It could also have something to do with the anticipation.

next

where is this place, could do with a happy ending

Offline Kriss

This has happened to me once or twice. (not Chinese girls). The times I can remember were both with girls that didn't offer fucking, just HR, OWO whatever and my theory is that, because they were not getting fucked several times a day, they were putting out female pheromones which naturally turn men on.  Like I said, that's my theory. :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

dilettante

I've had a fair few Thai massages but never found this, being a bit of an exhibitionist I love to strip off completely while they go out to get me a drink and even develop a semi for them, then I'll be massaged naked, they always pick up that this is what I want and never use a towel.  Rolling over onto back always gets me hard again before the HE but I can usually last a few minutes before I shoot, about the same as for sex with a WG!  Don't know about the pheremones, most of the ones I've seen could be oozing them from every pore and I'd still be begging them to keep their clothes on!  The cheapest place I've been is E35 for an hour, one masseuse gave me a BJ for E20 and next time unsollicited sex for which I gave her E35 extra - then I started punting properly!  Lots of men would get off on the CFNM scenario of course.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:34:15 pm by dilettante »

Flemstone

The girls are quite discrete about it. Its an old ladies place and she doesn't know about the HJ's. Just make sure you don't get a massage from her. Ana works on Wednesdays and Fridays. Massage and HJ really good.

External Link/Members Only

Ah female pheromones, makes sense.

dilettante

Absolutely Flemstone, never mention what you're getting out loud as the "madame" certainly doesn't know what's going on behind closed doors though the Thai ones offer HJ by default, if not it will say on the website.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:39:24 pm by dilettante »

Flemstone

I've seen some adverts in shop windows. I might give one of them a call. Massage is really important though.

Offline Daffodil

The girls are quite discrete about it. Its an old ladies place and she doesn't know about the HJ's. Just make sure you don't get a massage from her. Ana works on Wednesdays and Fridays. Massage and HJ really good.

Ah female pheromones, makes sense.

Not sure how I feel about this. The girls offering happy endings surely makes the establishment a parlour/brothel and, as such, the owner is at risk of legal action. Could lose her business and earnings over whatever time period. I imagine pleading ignorance, even if genuine, wouldn't get her off as it would be difficult to prove.

I admit I do not know the ins and outs of the law in this situation.

In terms of premature ejaculation, I'm afraid I can't help you. Never happened to me  :cool:

Offline smiths

Not sure how I feel about this. The girls offering happy endings surely makes the establishment a parlour/brothel and, as such, the owner is at risk of legal action. Could lose her business and earnings over whatever time period. I imagine pleading ignorance, even if genuine, wouldn't get her off as it would be difficult to prove.

I admit I do not know the ins and outs of the law in this situation.

In terms of premature ejaculation, I'm afraid I can't help you. Never happened to me  :cool:

Legally its a brothel, she could get raided at any time and done. All the police would need to do is send a guy in undercover and if he gets offered a HJ thats all they need. Is this likely to happen, who knows, but the attitude of the police in tolerant areas could change in a heartbeat at any time. The police of course read punting sites for free intelligence gathering purposes. :hi:

Offline jrossi

So at these Chinese message places, how do you get the feelers if there are any extras on offer? Do you just discreetly ask and expect the occasional telling off, or is it just a given because all of the girls want to make more money? Have never been to one of these places so am a little curious

Flemstone

Tell you what, that old lady could easily plead ignorance. Its impossible to have a conversation with her. Her english is pretty much non existent. The girls probably get paid per hour and not per massage. I honestly don't mind giving them a tip.

I suffer from lower back and glute pain. So when the girl starts massaging my arse, I ask her if I need to take my shorts off. If they start massaging your arsehole and groin then its game on.

The first time I went in, the girl did some tickling around my arse. At the time I had shorts on so she was working around them. I had a pretty good semi and she ask me to lie on my back. She spotted the semi and asked if I needed that taken care of. I asked how much, she said I should decide. I offered £20 and she accepted. She then proceeded to blow my fucking mind. Best HJ ever.

The girl I saw on Tuesday was different but once again was happy for me to be naked. About 15 minutes left to go on the massage, she asked if I want massage. I let her struggle a bit as I knew what she was getting at. I said I'm busy getting a massage. She goes, you wan sexy massage?  I said yes, how much. She said £30. I see no, the other girls do it for £20. She then came back with £25. I said no, its £20. She agreed. I then proceeded to ejaculate after her stroking my limp dick twice.

I don't think the cops give a shit.

LL

Legally its a brothel, she could get raided at any time and done. All the police would need to do is send a guy in undercover and if he gets offered a HJ thats all they need. Is this likely to happen, who knows, but the attitude of the police in tolerant areas could change in a heartbeat at any time. The police of course read punting sites for free intelligence gathering purposes. :hi:

In a lot of places the masseuses will never offer any extras even if they are on offer they wait to be asked.  An undercover policeman would never ask for extras (if he's on duty :)) since this would be seen as entrapment and any resulting prosecution would likely be thrown out of court.  So they are cautious.  In my experience, the masseuses tend to be very good at making their clients horny without touching them inappropriately.  The technique changes at the end where they might just use their fingertips on the inside of the thighs (for example) or something similar that promotes a response.  They might "accidentally" stroke against the client's nuts.  Basically if the masseuse has spent a fair amount of time just stroking me with finger-tips then I'll know there's more than just massage on offer so I'll ask for extras.

Soho is different.  This is one of the tolerant areas I believe.  Nowhere else have I had the masseuse literally grab my arse during the massage (which would be completely inappropriate in a normal treatment).  Also, the girls usually ask you if you want extras - like they're not worried about getting in trouble for doing so.  My theory is that Soho is busy with tourists for the sex trade.  If it wasn't for all the dodgy goings-on then the are would be much less busy, the shops would take less money and the council would get less money as a result.  The West End of London has some of the most expensive rates for retail units in the world.  Yet there are dozens or perhaps even hundreds of massage parlours.  I reckon that these places could not afford to stay in business if it wasn't for the "extras" and the council must know this.

Thing is, having a massage in Soho / China Town / anywhere in the West End - sort of takes the fun out of it. For me I like to go to a new place, not knowing whether I'm going to be able to get a happy ending or not.  I love the anticipation of it and I get a real kick out of being there naked on the massage table - trying my luck a little bit - "accidentally" brushing against her legs as she moves past me, having an erection in front of her, etc!

So at these Chinese message places, how do you get the feelers if there are any extras on offer? Do you just discreetly ask and expect the occasional telling off, or is it just a given because all of the girls want to make more money? Have never been to one of these places so am a little curious
I wouldn't recommend asking unless you've had a signal from her first.  Remember that this is soliciting so then it would be you who is breaking the law.  Another technique I use is to raise my hips from the table slightly as she's massaging the tops of my thighs / arse and see if she responds to it but spending more time on this area and doing it more softly with finger tips to get me hard or even reaching underneath me.

LL

I'm confused. When I see WG's I dont have this problem. BJ, stroking the cock and sex no problem. I can control myself. Now when I go for a massage with happy ending at the Chinese place, I come in seconds.

Kind of ironic that they list treatment for premature ejaculation in their offered services.  Ask them about it next time and maybe she'll make you last a bit longer :)

Offline smiths

In a lot of places the masseuses will never offer any extras even if they are on offer they wait to be asked.  An undercover policeman would never ask for extras (if he's on duty :)) since this would be seen as entrapment and any resulting prosecution would likely be thrown out of court.  So they are cautious.  In my experience, the masseuses tend to be very good at making their clients horny without touching them inappropriately.  The technique changes at the end where they might just use their fingertips on the inside of the thighs (for example) or something similar that promotes a response.  They might "accidentally" stroke against the client's nuts.  Basically if the masseuse has spent a fair amount of time just stroking me with finger-tips then I'll know there's more than just massage on offer so I'll ask for extras.

Soho is different.  This is one of the tolerant areas I believe.  Nowhere else have I had the masseuse literally grab my arse during the massage (which would be completely inappropriate in a normal treatment).  Also, the girls usually ask you if you want extras - like they're not worried about getting in trouble for doing so.  My theory is that Soho is busy with tourists for the sex trade.  If it wasn't for all the dodgy goings-on then the are would be much less busy, the shops would take less money and the council would get less money as a result.  The West End of London has some of the most expensive rates for retail units in the world.  Yet there are dozens or perhaps even hundreds of massage parlours.  I reckon that these places could not afford to stay in business if it wasn't for the "extras" and the council must know this.

Thing is, having a massage in Soho / China Town / anywhere in the West End - sort of takes the fun out of it. For me I like to go to a new place, not knowing whether I'm going to be able to get a happy ending or not.  I love the anticipation of it and I get a real kick out of being there naked on the massage table - trying my luck a little bit - "accidentally" brushing against her legs as she moves past me, having an erection in front of her, etc!
I wouldn't recommend asking unless you've had a signal from her first.  Remember that this is soliciting so then it would be you who is breaking the law.  Another technique I use is to raise my hips from the table slightly as she's massaging the tops of my thighs / arse and see if she responds to it but spending more time on this area and doing it more softly with finger tips to get me hard or even reaching underneath me.

Thanks, interesting. :hi: It will come down to whether the police are firstly at all bothered and secondly can they get the required evidence of course. If there intent is to nick the brothel owner and/or POCA assets they might ask to interview the WGs who of course havent broken the law putting them under pressure to admit they did offer say a HJ as well as a massage and that some of their fees they get are given to the owner which then opens up controlling for gain. It wouldnt be that difficult to get the required evidence if the police were that bothered in my view, i just dont think they are that bothered by these kind of places generally, although that as always will depend on the views of the top cops in any given area.

IMO the recent Soho Walk-Up closure was 100% to do with big business interests than anything else. :hi:

Flemstone

LL you've got me there. Ha ha ha. They've got pills that give you an erection there. No need, I come without getting one.

circusbizarre

when you have a massage no pressure just relax, when you see a wg a lot more pressure on yourself

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure how true that is -------------- surely they would have better things to do.    :unknown:

One brothel has advertised in my local papers for the last 10 years and the police have simply let it carry on trading.

Offline Jimmyredcab

when you have a massage no pressure just relax, when you see a wg a lot more pressure on yourself

The only pressure I have is handing over the £100.    :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Not sure how true that is -------------- surely they would have better things to do.    :unknown:

One brothel has advertised in my local papers for the last 10 years and the police have simply let it carry on trading.

I think they are avid readers of all punting forums Jim. As you know loads of brothels are allowed to operate for years dependent on the area. For example when Madam Becky tried to open one in Stevenage a few years back she was closed down very quickly yet her brothel in MK stayed open for years afterwards in fact until she sold it to Crystal who returned from Oz to take it over which didnt last long. :hi:

Ramin

Why is everyone talking about everything but Premature ejaculation .lol