Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sami / Dundee  (Read 2200 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MrSteven

External Link/Members Only

Well. Saw this profile, did research here and seemed like a promising prospect , especially in Dundee. Called her and good comms, decent flat in centre of town.

But she`s 4x the size she is in the photos - if that really is her in them.

Big tits and not bad face though.

One review mentioned she`s a nympho, not wrong. She was straight in there and hard at work before I had my coat off. Very enthusiastic, lots of slobbery kissing, bit like being licked by a spaniel.

But as a result it was all over in under 10 minutes. She tried very hard to make it all happen again but wasn`t going to, she almost sucked it off trying to get round 2 out of me, in fact I was happy to get away. So I don`t think she`s a total clockwatcher although maybe that`s her tactic.

So in summary if you like getting a good doing from a fat Babushka then she`s for you although I`d still only give a high negative.
I was expecting a svelte (ish) slavic type and was therefore underwhelmed so a negative for me. If she looked like her photos and was just as enthusiastic then it would be a good positive.  But she doesn`t.

The search continues (in Dundee at least)...

Offline Happyjose

Good review

She really needs to update those profile pics

Offline Boinky

There actually piles more review for her than your link gives as she's had a new profile a few times and a few of them, including mine, said the same thing about her pics. They're well out of date, if they ever were her.

These are reviews for Sami, however they come up as "Delicious Rona" as apparently Sami's profile was stolen (or she sold it when she was pished)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6566

Offline hugh jarse

Good review as was thinking of dabbling myself this week after a long lay off from punting but as she's been on the pies i'll give her a wide birth and keep looking.

Offline myothernameis

(when she was pished)

She defiantly like her drink, have heard a story on another forum, a punter turned up, with some vodka, Sami stared to consume it, as did the guy, and ended up staying for most of the night

Offline auldie63

Good review as was thinking of dabbling myself this week after a long lay off from punting but as she's been on the pies i'll give her a wide birth and keep looking.
Desperate Dan cow pies, maybe that's why she flitted to Dundee.
Fond o a swally, not so fond of our middle eastern or asian cousins.
But if you need a good wrestle she's your girl.

Offline FBman78

Desperate Dan cow pies, maybe that's why she flitted to Dundee.
Fond o a swally, not so fond of our middle eastern or asian cousins.
But if you need a good wrestle she's your girl.

I remember her when she liked her Asians. Could not get her off me but as I said elsewhere I refused to go back after she asked me to source some green for her. She had promised me a night with her and her mate for a 50 gram bag of weed. I don't know what that would have cost in those days but it would have had the cops all over us due to the smell of such a large quantity.

Offline JJM

That is her in the photos..albeit a good while ago now.

I've not seen her for a good while but she was getting On the heavy side, that said she's good for a knee trembler

Offline MrSteven

And she sends abusive texts when she reads the review.....as I have now experienced!

Offline Happyjose

And she sends abusive texts when she reads the review.....as I have now experienced!

and thus confirms the issues raised by members here

Offline Matrix

Now she has no doubt who wrote it.  :dash:

Offline rathbone

Shame the pics aren't accurate as I like the look of her and the sound of her enthusiasm.  But everything else about her is a bit off-putting.  Not keen on mixing punts with hash consumption either.