Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina Massage Tottenham Court Road  (Read 12140 times)

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had varied degrees of success using the MassagesMe website - the girls are usually more suited if you are looking for a massage with HJ or B2B. Rarely do I find many offering FS  :dash:

Anyway I saw Alina’s profile and thought she looked nice with an amazing pair of breasts!! Texted and arranged for an early morning massage the next day. Did not agree anything other than a massage by text - easy to comm with her via text, very polite.

Literally a 3 min walk from Tottenham Court Road and in a very nice street. Flat is above a restaurant. Text on way and buzzed in on the dot. Straight upstairs and the flat is clean, tidy with a massage table set up. No one else in the flat (was one room studio flat plus bathroom). Bathroom was clean and towels well stocked. Alina said that she lived there as well.

The Girl
Alina was dressed in black leggings and tight blue t’shirt. Very friendly and looks exactly like her photos. Very good looking - I would say early to mid 20’s and it turns out she is Romanian but a nice one with standards.

Service
Only offers erotic massage with HR unfortunately. I did ask for b2b but she doesn’t do. I paid £60 for the full hour which was actually a really good massage for about 50 mins. She then said started with the HR which again she’s really good at!

Didn’t seem to mind me stroking her legs and breasts. I then got a bit over excited and lifted up her t-shirt as I just needed to see those amazing breasts! She did let me however she did not let me remove her bra  :cry:

She was very pleasant and I ending up exploding all over the place.

Shower was offered after which I did. She did not rush me at all and was probably there for a good 80 mins in total. She even let me charge my iPhone.

Would I Return
If I was in central London for the day again and just wanted a really good massage with a little extra then absolutely. Maybe if I was a regular she may be more accommodating but I doubt it lol.

For £60 it is worth it - massage + HR.

Would be interesting to know if anyone else has had the pleasure of extra services from her.

Offline Jonestown

A touch of Madeline Smith about her photos....

Online myothernameis

Didn’t seem to mind me stroking her legs and breasts. I then got a bit over excited and lifted up her t-shirt as I just needed to see those amazing breasts! She did let me however she did not let me remove her bra 

Its amazing what money can get you, I wouldn't be surprised, if put some addition money on the table the bra would have came off,  :D :D :D

A place in Glasgow, do I want sexy massage, and how much, so I put my hands down  the girls trousers, and said £40 for this, she agreed, next time going to see if I can get her trouser down, so I can see her pussy

Offline dwightschrute

Damn she looks good but probably a bit too steep for just wank

Offline scarebear

Wow. She does look great.

Id be tempted to go and ask if she just does topless for extra so that i can have a feel.

Offline scarebear

I’ve had varied degrees of success using the MassagesMe website - the girls are usually more suited if you are looking for a massage with HJ or B2B. Rarely do I find many offering FS  :dash:

Anyway I saw Alina’s profile and thought she looked nice with an amazing pair of breasts!! Texted and arranged for an early morning massage the next day. Did not agree anything other than a massage by text - easy to comm with her via text, very polite.

Literally a 3 min walk from Tottenham Court Road and in a very nice street. Flat is above a restaurant. Text on way and buzzed in on the dot. Straight upstairs and the flat is clean, tidy with a massage table set up. No one else in the flat (was one room studio flat plus bathroom). Bathroom was clean and towels well stocked. Alina said that she lived there as well.

The Girl
Alina was dressed in black leggings and tight blue t’shirt. Very friendly and looks exactly like her photos. Very good looking - I would say early to mid 20’s and it turns out she is Romanian but a nice one with standards.

Service
Only offers erotic massage with HR unfortunately. I did ask for b2b but she doesn’t do. I paid £60 for the full hour which was actually a really good massage for about 50 mins. She then said started with the HR which again she’s really good at!

Didn’t seem to mind me stroking her legs and breasts. I then got a bit over excited and lifted up her t-shirt as I just needed to see those amazing breasts! She did let me however she did not let me remove her bra  :cry:

Shower was offered after which I did. She did not rush me at all and was probably there for a good 80 mins in total. She even let me charge my iPhone.

Would I Return
If I was in central London for the day again and just wanted a really good massage with a little extra then absolutely. Maybe if I was a regular she may be more accommodating but I doubt it lol.

Would be interesting to know if anyone else has had the pleasure of extra services from her.

Tried to text her yesterday to ask a question and then tried to call her but no answer.

Was comms very easy with you?

Offline harry1980

Had no issues with comms when booking. I dropped her a text in the afternoon and she came back to me within a few hours.  She said she only works up to around 5/6pm as doesn’t like to work in the evening.

Offline Jonestown

Damn she looks good but probably a bit too steep for just wank

Cant agree with that, £60 for an hour massage plus HR is on the money, a good price, especially if its a good massage and the girl is young and attractive.

Offline kaj314

Cant agree with that, £60 for an hour massage plus HR is on the money, a good price, especially if its a good massage and the girl is young and attractive.

+1...it's about right....only cheaper in TCM for 30mins from what I can tell from reviews of TCM here...I tend not to go TCM.

Offline Jellaby

+1...it's about right....only cheaper in TCM for 30mins from what I can tell from reviews of TCM here...I tend not to go TCM.

Sorry - "TCM" is?

Offline kaj314

Sorry - "TCM" is?

This is purely a guess on my part...but I think traditional Chinese massage. Always wondered myself...and deduced based on where it has been mentioned lol

Offline sparkus

TCM is Traditional Chinese Medicine (the 'cover' of the shops providing rub and tug) and is explained in the punting wiki below.

Offline Jonestown

This lady is seriously difficult to get in touch with.

Sent a text early today to fix up a meeting, no reply, tried phoning several times, no response, runs through to voice mail. If she wont respond to a text message she is unlikely to pick up a voice mail.

Ho hum, maybe next week I’ll be luckier.

Offline Kostas

The Girl

Service

Would I Return

Thank you for the review ,  I met her 1 year ago ( a few times) - she was working for External Link/Members Only

she is indeed a great girl but shy - if you build trust and up the tips she can get more open minded

but I havent seen her recently so i cant be sure she is still doing everything she used to 

mdrew77

What about Ariana from that agency you mentioned, personalmassagelondon? She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Carla has great technique btw, but fully clothed only.

Offline Kostas

What about Ariana from that agency you mentioned, personalmassagelondon? She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Carla has great technique btw, but fully clothed only.

I haven't met Ariana yet :(

Offline cigano8

Thank you for the review ,  I met her 1 year ago ( a few times) - she was working for External Link/Members Only

she is indeed a great girl but shy - if you build trust and up the tips she can get more open minded

but I havent seen her recently so i cant be sure she is still doing everything she used to

Now we’re talking. Her tits do look great.

I messaged and she replied the next day we weren’t able to agree on a date though. Next time I’m in town will try to follow up.

Offline ampithestud1

Hi long time lurker here.

Never written a review but had such a great experience with Alina that I just had to add here.

Met her last week. Comms were straight forward via text and she was quite prompt and accommodating.

Her flat is literally a 2-3 min walk from the tube station. Flat itself is nice and clean but in a slightly busy area with lots of shop around but hey ho this is central London after all.

Alina is a great girl, very polite and a bit shy as others have said so I had to do most of the talking and make her comfortable. Her massage is great, really firm just as I like it but It’s clear she’s had training so can adjust according to the client.

Booked for 1h and 40 min into a great massage got flipped over and saw those incredible tits properly , though covered. Had to ask nicely if I could touch her and she said yes. Great! Also asked on her own if I wanted a speacial massage down there the answer to which was a hell yes! All ended in a great HR and that zen’d our feeling. Surprisingly she didn’t even ask for anything over the £60 agreed but I tipped £10 anyway.

So a great experience overall so she comes highly recommended for both the massage and HR! If you are polite she will go along so please treat her nicely!

Offline Nick1974

Now we’re talking. Her tits do look great.

I messaged and she replied the next day we weren’t able to agree on a date though. Next time I’m in town will try to follow up.

To Kostas post. I saw a few weeks back. Again not much to add but I don’t think she does much more than HR anymore as we talked about it and never did B2B etc - however a good massage and HR option for sure if you can get happy with that.

Offline Kostas

I recommend Deea - review to come soon

Offline Tdurden66

Just to add, I saw Magdalena from personalmassage today and she does not offer any extras. Rather awkward conversation when I broached the subject 

Offline Kostas

Just to add, I saw Magdalena from personalmassage today and she does not offer any extras. Rather awkward conversation when I broached the subject

thanks for TOFTT

sleepwalking1

New to this site - thanks for the info :thumbsup:

bigone

just a update on this girl saw her tonight for a hours massage. girl cute massive tits. massage good But end of the hour said that's it no hand relief  :( she said it was 20 pounds on top :thumbsdown:. obviously I had a hard on by then and had no choice but to pay it. said my friend had it included but she said he forgot to pay Ffs. shame for 60 I would have gone back but not 80.

Offline KorbenDallas

I recommend Deea - review to come soon

Any update on that review Kostas?

Offline cthulhuspawn

Went to see Alina last week. I cannot endorse the recommendations above, for a few reasons:

- The "massage", if you could call that, is amateurish at best. I asked for a deep tissue massage and
    got instead a pair of elbows running over my back at random directions, sometimes with painful results.
    Other moves left me puzzled, like pressing her elbows (with a lot of force) right on top of my spine for a
    few seconds.

- Her flat is right next to a busy (and noisy) pub, and there's not much acoustic isolation on her studio.

- I didn't get any extras offered. Can't really say that I was in the mood for it after the "massage"  :thumbsdown:

Perspective punters looking for a relaxing massage with extras should go instead to Rina or Monica (best VFM
for a professional massage that I've seen so far).

Offline Chorley

She's a stunner, and thise tits! Wow :yahoo: However, there are better options for me, so I won't bother. If she did B2B ircat least naked HR, I'd be in like a shot.  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

10 mins max HR  :dash:  I would fall asleep FFS on 50 mins massage.  How boring

I paid £60 for the full hour which was actually a really good massage for about 50 mins. She then said started with the HR which again she’s really good at!

I think not  :lol:

Massive rack which is about the only +ve IMO

Offline ChenWen

Question to those who said her breast are great. Did you manage to get her topless and play with her tits, or was it touching over/undef shirt?