Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLucyBusty - Luscious Lucy - Borehamwood  (Read 3427 times)

12 review(s) for EnglishLucyBusty (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Hertsman

EnglishLucyBusty    Borehamwood

Just in case this link doesn't work, I found her on AW, East of England (Anglia), Hertfordshire.

£130 for 60 minutes

Comms
Very good; she phoned and texted when she said she would.  On arrival in the  hotel car park she phoned and gave instructions to her room.  Very discreet and accessible and no need to pass reception.   I arrived at her room bang on time.

The Girl
Pictures on AW don’t show her face, but it was her (and she is English).   No nasty surprises.  She answered the door wearing a grey negligee over sexy underwear and pull-up stockings.  I’m guessing she was a size 12, which matched her description, and Lucy was nice and curvy, with big boobs, a pretty face and lovely smile.

The meet
Once the paperwork was out of the way, we sat on the bed for a chat and I told her what I wanted and didn’t want (full service not required in my case).  Lucy was really good at putting me at my ease.

Then we got down to business.   First of all I lay on my front and she gave me a very good back massage.   She then removed her clothes to reveal her gorgeous body.  There was a bit of kissing and cuddling and she gave me great OWO.  After this we moved to a 69 which I really enjoyed.  I was more than happy when she decided to sit on my face so that I could enjoy eating her lovely smooth pussy even more!    Lucy eventually got off and gave me a fantastic eye-contact BJ -one of the best I’ve had.    Hand relief followed until I exploded, then she helped clean me up and we continued chatting until the hour was up (but she wasn't a clock watcher).

Would I return? Yes.

Offline Sinz

Did you punt her in Borehamwood, as mentioned in your review ? If so, this review should be in the East England section, why have you posted it in London section ? Please clarify.

Offline smiths

Did you punt her in Borehamwood, as mentioned in your review ? If so, this review should be in the East England section, why have you posted it in London section ? Please clarify.

Borehamwood is in the Greater London area in my view so I have always put my reviews in the area in the London board, its inside the M25 whereas say Hatfield which is just up the A1 is outside it and I would put a review in the East Of England area.

Offline smiths

EnglishLucyBusty    Borehamwood

External Link/Members Only
Just in case this link doesn't work, I found her on AW, East of England (Anglia), Hertfordshire.

£130 for 60 minutes

Comms
Very good; she phoned and texted when she said she would.  On arrival in the  hotel car park she phoned and gave instructions to her room.  Very discreet and accessible and no need to pass reception.   I arrived at her room bang on time.

The Girl
Pictures on AW don’t show her face, but it was her (and she is English).   No nasty surprises.  She answered the door wearing a grey negligee over sexy underwear and pull-up stockings.  I’m guessing she was a size 12, which matched her description, and Lucy was nice and curvy, with big boobs, a pretty face and lovely smile.

The meet
Once the paperwork was out of the way, we sat on the bed for a chat and I told her what I wanted and didn’t want (full service not required in my case).  Lucy was really good at putting me at my ease.

Then we got down to business.   First of all I lay on my front and she gave me a very good back massage.   She then removed her clothes to reveal her gorgeous body.  There was a bit of kissing and cuddling and she gave me great OWO.  After this we moved to a 69 which I really enjoyed.  I was more than happy when she decided to sit on my face so that I could enjoy eating her lovely smooth pussy even more!    Lucy eventually got off and gave me a fantastic eye-contact BJ -one of the best I’ve had.    Hand relief followed until I exploded, then she helped clean me up and we continued chatting until the hour was up (but she wasn't a clock watcher).

Would I return? Yes.

I punted with Lucy not that long ago, I put her at a size 12-14, bit of fat on her arse and belly. But she offered me a good service, review to follow.

Offline Sinz

Borehamwood is in the Greater London area in my view so I have always put my reviews in the area in the London board, its inside the M25 whereas say Hatfield which is just up the A1 is outside it and I would put a review in the East Of England area.

Make sense, AW classifies Borehamwood to be in East Of England, hence the confusion.

Thanks for clarifying it  :thumbsup:

Hertsman

I think the Administrator decided where my review should go.  We're kind of on the regional border here, so some reviews will be kind of borderline, if you know what I mean. 

Hertsman

I'm afraid I'm not an expert on women's sizes!  I would say Lucy was a curvy size 12, and she had nice natural boobs - which was fine by me.