Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxie-Manchester - Manchester Outcall  (Read 3774 times)

10 review(s) for Roxie-Manchester (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie of Manchester (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie of manc (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie-? (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Roxie_Rai (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iwtc

Roxie: External Link/Members Only

Outcall - £130/hour to a Central Manchester hotel

Booking process - I contacted Roxie on UKE about a week prior to the desired appointment date - she was responsive on UKE and we made arrangements via PM there and eventually text messages.  It was a relatively painless process, but unlike using AW where you make a booking and the service provider accepts your booking request, it's all kind of a handshake deal and you just trust that she is confirming your appointment.

Roxie describes herself as a "pocket rocket" - dress size 6, 32B, 5'2" - bottom line, she's petite, fit and has a great body.  Age-wise I would put her as mid 20s. I found her to be very attractive. If you have any doubts, look at her pictures on UKE and make your own judgement.  I don't have the whole history here but I guess she used to work at an agency or something like that, but is now independent, but has no AW profile.  There are a number of reviews here on her from her time at those other establishments.

She arrived at my Manchester hotel and after a little bit of confusion about where to park and how to get up the elevators, she made it to my room.  Quick chat, paperwork sorted, a quick freshening up... what followed after that was an hour of sex, interesting chats and fun laughter.

The details are a blur - kissing and caressing to get us started... there was some really good and long OWO - right technique, right pace - kept me at the brink but didn't take me over... followed by some prolonged intense rimming which had me literally crying for mercy... RO+69 which I could have done all night long, and then she got on top of me CG and then alternated between pounding me and grinding me until I couldn't hold back any more. 

Some odd observations - it was a cold night, and she asked if we could get under the covers.  With all the moving around, it didn't stay that way for long, but this was a first for me - I think I've seen some conversation here or over at UKE about it being too intimate to be with someone inside rather than on top of the covers, so this caught me off guard, but in any case, I am not going to complain - it was a great time, so I guess there is a first time for everything.  Secondly, somehow she made me last a really long time in round 1 - when I put my mind to it, I can usually go twice in an hour - and it was slightly disappointing as the sex was so good that I really wanted to do it again, but we just ran out of time.  So maybe I need a longer booking next time?  It's a good problem to have.

Anyway, yes, go and book her, and then be sure to ask her about her alien theories.  She's a fantastic time.

VOLPONE

Is this the Roxie who used to work at Sandys Superstars?
Sounds like it as her rimming was sensational.
I'm not on UKE but whoever suggested 'under the covers' is too 'intimate' sounds a right cunt ....surely a very standard and pleasurable part of a home or hotel outcall?

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review OP, reasonable outcall rate as well. I don’t know how to index reviews but I’m sure the likes of NigelF and Sinz will be able to help.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:55:14 am by Titi »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review OP, reasonable outcall rate as well. I don’t know how to index reviews but I’m sure the likes of NigelF and Sinz will be able to help.
Needs to have an AW number to index, not sure about the UKE link as I got an error message along the lines of she chooses who can see her profile, perhaps she has blocked me  :unknown:

vw

Needs to have an AW number to index, not sure about the UKE link as I got an error message along the lines of she chooses who can see her profile, perhaps she has blocked me  :unknown:

Think you can see it if she follows you.   :rolleyes:

Offline Moby Dick

Is this the Roxie who used to work at Sandys Superstars?
Sounds like it as her rimming was sensational.
I'm not on UKE but whoever suggested 'under the covers' is too 'intimate' sounds a right cunt ....surely a very standard and pleasurable part of a home or hotel outcall?
If it is Roxie from SS her Adultwork is set to distribute only. One picture of her arse\back.
User ID 3957042, Roxie ?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:26:22 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Juan Kossof

If it is Roxie from SS her Adultwork is set to distribute only. One picture of her arse\back.
User ID 3957042, Roxie ?
I recall her saying that she has no control over that profile?!

Offline iwtc

Yes, based on what I had read, she is the same Roxie.  If you don't have access on UKE, this is her current profile pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Yes, based on what I had read, she is the same Roxie.  If you don't have access on UKE, this is her current profile pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is fit body. I wish she did incalls.

BFG.

There's a new girl who's started at Cherrys in Manchester. Called Roxie- Ex Sandy's. Not sure if it's this same girl. Her pics are definitely taken at Sandy's.  :thumbsup:

VOLPONE

Offline NigelF

Yes, well spotted: External Link/Members Only

She also posted on here a few weeks ago touting a parlour called Town Girls (the post was deleted as it was touting): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178920.0
External Link/Members Only

vw

Yes, well spotted: External Link/Members Only

She also posted on here a few weeks ago touting a parlour called Town Girls (the post was deleted as it was touting): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178920.0

Is she the town girls pimp?    :sarcastic:

she looks hot but will never get past this thread

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:31:47 pm by vw »

Offline NigelF

Is she the town girls pimp?    :sarcastic:

she looks hot but will never get past this thread

I know, it's really weird that she touted that place in the way she did.

Frankly, I expect most women to talk crap. As long as the WG doesn't defend bad practices or express overly negative attitudes towards punters then I don't really care.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:03:16 pm by NigelF »

Offline Rack Admirer

That's a great pic of Roxie. I've seen her a few times and she is someone who gets into the punt and will try to enjoy it herself if she can (i.e. the best type of WG).

She was on the rota at la maison this week - friday 12-4 - but has come off. I'm tempted to see her at Cherrys but I'm not sure where to park? I know how to get to Cherrys by walking from the Railway Station but I don't know where best to drive to and walk from. Also don't fancy being spotted going into Cherrys or nearby  ;)

Pity she's not on AW for an incall.

Any tips on where to park?

Offline Bustydusty

Free parking at toys r us on great Ancoats st about 5-10 mins walk - very handy for most city centre parlours or indies

Offline Rack Admirer

Free parking at toys r us on great Ancoats st about 5-10 mins walk - very handy for most city centre parlours or indies

Thanks. Just Googled it and can see there's an Aldi on the other side of the road too. Good tip  :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

I use it all the time - they must wonder why they’ve no customers but the car parks full 😂

Offline Rack Admirer

I use it all the time - they must wonder why they’ve no customers but the car parks full 😂

:D

I take it Aldi is free on the other side too?

Offline Bustydusty

I presume so I haven’t used it tho

Offline NigelF

:D

I take it Aldi is free on the other side too?

Yep, although I think it's only for 1 and a half hours. You should probably double-check the signs as they do have ANPR cameras etc.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:27:26 pm by NigelF »

Offline Rack Admirer

Yep, although I think it's only for 1 and a half hours. You should probably double-check the signs as they do have ANPR cameras etc.

Thanks   :)

Offline Rack Admirer

She was on the rota at la maison this week - friday 12-4 - but has come off.

Sorry, she's still on the rota. Made a mistake.

Offline jase1970

Called in at Cherrys but sadly Roxie was a NO show..
Ah well.. gutted but hopefully she'll be back soon

vw

had you booked her or just not there?

Offline jase1970

DM with Roxie asking what time she finished and managed to call in very early this morning for the receptionist to say she's not here. Still on their bloody Twitter but that's Cherrys, they are borderline useless was slightly better as Bentleys back in the day.  I'm surprised someone as good as Roxie is there tbh. Hopefully she's ok and fingers crossed I'll see her soon, Manchester punting scene deffo on the decline

vw

shame you never reviewed this, anyway she finally has a negative.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196287.new#new