Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxM a r i a... Gloucester Timewaster  (Read 2116 times)

8 review(s) for Olivia... XXX (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Arranged booking by phone agreed time and sent postcode.  2 hours later at agreed time called to radio silence and no response back to texts either.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447459493261
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:18:56 pm by vw »

Offline Rimmington

Thanks for (not quite) taking one for the team.  Had spotted her profile and briefly considered due to the sorry lack of better options in the area.

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

Come and spend some time with me and I promise that from start to finish my entire focus will be on you, ensuring that you leave me with a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eyes xxxx

Offline dashton

Sorry to hear that, very frustrating. Hope the next punt makes up for it

vw

Thanks for (not quite) taking one for the team.  Had spotted her profile and briefly considered due to the sorry lack of better options in the area.

Yes ended up in a  squat for an Asian punt, i wish they had no showed .  External Link/Members Only

Offline Caratacus

I’ve contacted her loads of times...or should I say I’ve tried contacting her! Never responds to texts but she did actually answer the phone once. So I agreed a booking for the next morning. When no address was forthcoming I texted again.....with no reply. Judging by her pics I’d love to ram it in to her but she’s obviously a complete piss take

vw

I’ve contacted her loads of times...or should I say I’ve tried contacting her! Never responds to texts but she did actually answer the phone once. So I agreed a booking for the next morning. When no address was forthcoming I texted again.....with no reply. Judging by her pics I’d love to ram it in to her but she’s obviously a complete piss take

not just a one off then, such a pain

Health and Fitness

I remember she was touring Dorset last year and I made an enquiry but got no response. Definitely a time waster who can't be bothered to organise her schedule.

Just a thought in case there isn't one on here already, there ought to be a time waster thread on these service providers.

vw

I remember she was touring Dorset last year and I made an enquiry but got no response. Definitely a time waster who can't be bothered to organise her schedule.

Just a thought in case there isn't one on here already, there ought to be a time waster thread on these service providers.

It is a pisser that they don't quite reach criteria for a review when they don't reply.

Seems like this one has been a pain for a while

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Well I hope I do better than the rest of you.

Have a post code, have spoken with her and exchanged texts. Hope it doesn't end in tears as I'll be making a pretty big detour. Haven't made a booking yet but plan to.

Will let y'all know how I get on as that bod and the tits especially have got me twitching ;)!

With luck it'll be a TOFTT. If not you can all say "told you so"  :sarcastic:.

Edit..... Looks like it won't be a TOFTT as I see there is a review by someone who has "allegedly visited her". However that review I'll take with a pinch of salt!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 11:12:55 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline exmoonraker

I saw her in Swindon. Not too far from the big Halfords.

One of the worst punts I have had. So definitely avoid. Massive natural rack, but that is the only positive I can draw!!!

Ex

Worcesterfella

Ffs.. it’s so dodgy round here there is nothing... what happened to evalegover? Never saw her always wanted to, moved away and when I got back she had gone... :-/

Offline liverbird_1973

She was superb! There used to be a few special ladies locally, Evalegover and Sarah Caine spring to mind, it's such a struggle to find a regular now!

vw

Well I hope I do better than the rest of you.

Have a post code, have spoken with her and exchanged texts. Hope it doesn't end in tears as I'll be making a pretty big detour. Haven't made a booking yet but plan to.

Will let y'all know how I get on as that bod and the tits especially have got me twitching ;)!

With luck it'll be a TOFTT. If not you can all say "told you so"  :sarcastic:.

Edit..... Looks like it won't be a TOFTT as I see there is a review by someone who has "allegedly visited her". However that review I'll take with a pinch of salt!

how did it go? 

Offline Caratacus

Well I tried again....I’m dying to suck those tits....and have got a reply. Set up a meet for tomorrow morning (but in Swindon). I was going to make a massive trek down there but some of the feedback from those on this thread who have seen her has put me off. I’m not wasting 2 hours of travelling there and back.

Forgot to mention. I actually did make a booking with her when she was in Gloucester a few months back. I got to the address and was walking up the path when I heard some very loud arguing. I thought nothing of it but when I got to her apartment door it was obvious that it was coming from inside, so I buggered off.
I’m determined to see her when she’s back up this way. I don’t mind paying £60 for a 30 min TOFFT just to get me grubby hands on those norks