Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: T-girl thread  (Read 7447 times)

Offline J_H

Check this first before you commit yourself.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

S/he was banned on here for her attitude to punters. Always came across to me as a bit of a headcase, very highly strung (as the above thread shows). I am one of the few punters on here to put their heads above the parapet when it comes to reviewing TSs, and who has generally shown them in a positive light (exclusively Thai and Latina ones that is - the home grown variety I've never found remotely convincing). For some reason Alektra took in into her muddled head to come on here and resurrect a two month old thread, and attack me for an off-the cuff remark I made. Off the wall.

Quite sure one of her earlier movie clips, now removed, showed her in a bareback multiple gang bang.

Offline andymars19

She's actually got a Blog post up which contains some info on that vid:

Now to clear up a few misconceptions regarding these movie clips specifically the MMMTS orgy one and I only bring this up as I've had a few clients ask me to bareback...

All male models within these movie clips were ex boyfriends or personal lovers that I had formed over the years. None of these people featured were clients of mine.  Me and my ex boyfriend had an non-monogamous arrangement, with the exception that when we played with others we did so safe and used condoms. In the specific movie clip, I was penetrated by my ex boyfriend without protection as at the time we were in a long term relationship, I also was NOT penetrated by anyone else with or without a condom.

I did speak to her previously about arranging something but couldn't as our timings didn't work out - never had an issue with her comms...

She was away for a short time but it appears she's now back

Offline Ninjal13

Is there any in edin Glasgow area anyone would recommend