Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia 452 - Lowestoft  (Read 813 times)

1 review(s) for Claudia452 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Poontangboy

Wanted to start posting on here for a while but just never found the time, but I have encountered a few punts that I feel I need to make an effort to pass on.
Saw Claudia in the wastelands of lowestoft some weeks ago, i know she does the rounds have seen she was in Norwich recently.
Why oh why do i keep picking the wrong ones to throw my cash at?
Claudia, she has other names, promotes herself as German and as I had lived in Germany for a few years i thought it would be good to re experience the amazing service offered when punting in the fatherland.
Claudia is not german, she may have passed through germany on her way from Romania, but when i tried to speak about germany she said her mother came from there and she grew up in Spain! Clearly she so didn't.
As i have officially finished wasting anymore of my money on those dreaded Roms, I was disappointed to think i was robbed again by a Romanian. :( :( :( :dash:
Well I wasn't totally robbed but not a visit i would recommend to anyone.
She is very slim and stank of fags, and a little bit sweaty oh and her tits are the worst type of fake.... they look like two hard tennis balls stuck on her chest. She offered kissing and owo but said that was a AW error so it was only ow, and she only wanted to do cowgirl to. During all this time, I booked and paid for an hour, i was under the impression that i was intruding and needed to hurry up. Finished my business quickly and as soon as i popped she was off and out of the room. I dressed and left, only to be horrified to meet the next punter stood outside waiting!!!!
I was out and back to the car in 22 minutes. :dash: £130 plus £1.50 parking thats £5.97 per minute and it took me a couple of minutes to walk there.
Waste your money if you want to fellers but its not for me. But are there any good girls out there anymore, i dont mind spending a little extra but so tired of being ripped off.

Offline glowworm

Without giving too much away, where in Lowestoft did this happen?

Offline Foxtail17

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with this lady.
I saw her, and left a review, from when I saw her as an outcall in Norwich and had a great time with her. None of the problems you had. She was clean, fresh and very willing as mentioned.

My review doesn’t seem to be linking with yours for some reason, even though AW numbers match.

FT17

Offline socks

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with this lady.
I saw her, and left a review, from when I saw her as an outcall in Norwich and had a great time with her. None of the problems you had. She was clean, fresh and very willing as mentioned.

My review doesn’t seem to be linking with yours for some reason, even though AW numbers match.

FT17
I saw her several years back (pre her boob job) and really enjoyed it too. Obviously not German or Spanish to me. I assumed she'd covered her Rom roots so as to distance her good offer from the often shit show from her compatriots. Sad to hear she could now be accused of reverting to type  :dash:

Offline Poontangboy

Without giving too much away, where in Lowestoft did this happen?

I saw here at a very comman haunt for these girls in oulton broad. It a hotel type place where you get a code to get in. If you have been there you will know exactly where I mean.