Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enthusiastic providers?  (Read 1628 times)

Offline jake9jake9

Hey,

Anyone have any recommendations for WG's who are generally quite enthusiastic (generally speaking here) when providing services? Like, it's just a part of their character/personality trait to be really friendly and eager to please, making you feel like the center of their attention.

I mean, as an example, anyone who's seen Monica would know what I'm talking about - External Link/Members Only (Her reviews)

If you know of anyone else that's similar please do suggest. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 07:31:29 pm by jake9jake9 »

password02

Platinum Cindy, Jessy189 and Dee would be the 2 that I would certainly pick for this group - Totally 100% enthusiastic girls and always provide great service so you want to come back - all have been reviewed here on UKP for having the right attitude.

Links everywhere on UKP forums

Offline NightKid

Maggi21. As an added bonus, I forgot to say in my mini review on her that I think she has zero gag reflex.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jake9jake9

Um, any more suggestions? Especially in the 80-120 price range?  Just want to have more options before deciding, Monica also seems to not be around (currently).

jcdmj12

Mia Stars in Wembley is very enthusiastic and £80ph.  Am about to write a review :)

tommy1970