Author Topic: Blonde milf 1  (Read 4530 times)

Offline robbie1975

Hi all, being a newbie I’m after bit of info , found this lush Milf and would love to break my Virgin duck just wondered if anyone has had the pleasure of her company

Cheers Robbie

External Link/Members Only

Offline Beamer

Hi all, being a newbie I’m after bit of info , found this lush Milf and would love to break my Virgin duck just wondered if anyone has had the pleasure of her company

Cheers Robbie

External Link/Members Only

She says outcalls only- is that what you are looking for?
Plenty more and better fish in the sea?

Offline robbie1975

Yes mate , outcall isn’t a problem , I do love a sexy milf who loves to dress up and let me video our time together,  would you have other recommendations?? All advice welcome  :thumbsup:

Robbie

Offline supersub1961

Met her twice , she is stunning , a great time is guaranteed !! If she did offer incalls she would be run off her feet but if you can do outcalls she is certainly worth meeting

Offline ally24

Met her twice , she is stunning , a great time is guaranteed !! If she did offer incalls she would be run off her feet but if you can do outcalls she is certainly worth meeting

Her profile doesn’t mention rates-what does she charge?

Offline pvcleatherrm

Her profile doesn’t mention rates-what does she charge?

Would be nice if you could post a review for us. Several of us are interested in her. Thanks.

Offline pvcleatherrm

Sorry, my last message should have been directed towards supersub1961. Regards.

Offline supersub1961

Sorry, my last message should have been directed towards supersub1961. Regards.
I am busy with work and family commitments until Friday but will do so at the weekend but in the meantime I will reiterate that she is well worth meeting

Offline FastFiveFreddy

How's it going with the review Supersub?

Offline supersub1961

How's it going with the review Supersub?

Sorry pal been really busy with work and stuff . In the meantime if you want to know anything feel free to ask on here or message me.

Offline ally24

Sorry pal been really busy with work and stuff . In the meantime if you want to know anything feel free to ask on here or message me.

What’s she like and what does she charge? :thumbsup:

Offline supersub1961

What’s she like and what does she charge? :thumbsup:

She is a really nice person , sexy as hell , and up for most things . Charges £150/hour for the first hour .£250. for 2 hours etc . Unless she comes to your home you will have the extra,expense of a hotel room but I have to say as a personal occasional treat she is well worth it . Hope that helps .

Offline bolster3

What Location will she travel to?
Only Preston or Manchester as well?


Offline Seaford

Hello all - first post on here.

The lady in question is Clare (AKA Fetishwife.co.uk). I've not seen her myself, but have spoken to her previously via e-mail last year, and I was told a meet would be £180 for 2 hours (outcall only)

She does meet alone now (husband always used to be present filming and taking pics etc). She's got a huge collection of uniforms/outfits and other items such as Thigh high boots, PVC gloves, catsuits etc.
That much I do know, as I was a member of her Fetishwife.co.uk site which she has taken down for now as she wants to concentrate on Adultwork.

I hope some of the above might be of some use to the OP. IMO, she would be well worth a visit!

Cheers

Seaford

Offline OakTree

Hello all - first post on here.

The lady in question is Clare (AKA Fetishwife.co.uk). I've not seen her myself, but have spoken to her previously via e-mail last year, and I was told a meet would be £180 for 2 hours (outcall only)

She does meet alone now (husband always used to be present filming and taking pics etc). She's got a huge collection of uniforms/outfits and other items such as Thigh high boots, PVC gloves, catsuits etc.
That much I do know, as I was a member of her Fetishwife.co.uk site which she has taken down for now as she wants to concentrate on Adultwork.

I hope some of the above might be of some use to the OP. IMO, she would be well worth a visit!

Cheers

Seaford

Your honest opinion is irrelevant really as you’ve never seen her.

Offline supersub1961

Your honest opinion is irrelevant really as you’ve never seen her.
I have , twice , and she is most definitely worth it

Offline FastFiveFreddy

Once for me. And I agree with Supersub

Offline OakTree

I have , twice , and she is most definitely worth it

Once for me. And I agree with Supersub

I’m glad you both had a great time but just telling us she’s worth it isn’t going to sell it to me or I suspect the vast majority of members on here. It’s detail we want and that can only be expressed in a review. If possible please do a review.

Offline shaft10

I’m glad you both had a great time but just telling us she’s worth it isn’t going to sell it to me or I suspect the vast majority of members on here. It’s detail we want and that can only be expressed in a review. If possible please do a review.

I wouldn't hold your breath, be too busy with work and stuff to write a 5 minute review  :sarcastic:

Offline supersub1961

I wouldn't hold your breath, be too busy with work and stuff to write a 5 minute review  :sarcastic:
[/qeuote]

Smart arse !!
Whilst I have never done any reviews I always post comments regarding ladies with complete honesty and have also liased with a couple of members by private messages when asked  something by that method.
Reviews aren't always accurate on here , just like they aren't on Aw , and I have visited a couple of ladies based on their reviews on here ( one by cueball ) only to think I am seeing seeing  someone completely different .
So , in reference to my opening comment , you are just a as smart arse

Offline shaft10

I wouldn't hold your breath, be too busy with work and stuff to write a 5 minute review  :sarcastic:
[/qeuote]

Smart arse !!
Whilst I have never done any reviews I always post comments regarding ladies with complete honesty and have also liased with a couple of members by private messages when asked  something by that method.
Reviews aren't always accurate on here , just like they aren't on Aw , and I have visited a couple of ladies based on their reviews on here ( one by cueball ) only to think I am seeing seeing  someone completely different .
So , in reference to my opening comment , you are just a as smart arse

The purpose of reviews is to provide enough intel on WG's in order for punters to make a decision on who to spend their hard earned on, for example a WG with 10 positive reviews and no negatives will more than likely be chosen over a WG with zero reviews. So irrespective of whether you think reviews are accurate or not they all count. Everyones experience will be different obviously, but that doesn't mean reviews are inaccurate.
Chipping in with the odd comment now and again doesn't help the wider community, which is what the site is all about. You are happy to trawl the site reading other peoples reviews, give something back.  :hi:

Offline supersub1961


Fair comment , and at least your comments are constructive too , point taken