Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBambiRose- croydon  (Read 2297 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishBambiRose (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stud01

External Link/Members Only

Saw this WG a few weeks back in Croydon. A well known hotel next to Croydon Hospital. Drove to location with off street parking available.

Communication was prompt and booking was easy. Initial contact via phone call to arrange time and requirements.

Booking was for half hour plus a levels. I had requested her to be tied up during anal to which she was ok with. Total fee paid was £130.

Appearance- the girl in the pics is maybe a little out of date as her hair is darker than the blonde you see. She has a tattoo on top of her bum and is slightly slimmer than the pics you see. She should update those pics because I think she looks better in person than those pics. Either that or those pics are of someone else with a similar resemblance.

Meet- the hotel room was a little difficult to find as the room was not easy to locate. Eventually found it. Knocked on door, went in, exchanged paperwork before having a quick shower. Facilities and clean towels were all provided. Out of the shower, confirmed again what I wished to try and then proceeded.
She got me excited by kissing my neck and stroking my cock. Put a condom on and then started oral on me to get me hard.

She had two Velcro handcuffs so tied each hand to the headboard with her laying flat on her stomach. Spread her legs wide and lubed her asshole and my cock (on top of the condom). Then I went in to penetrate her hard and fast until completion. She was surprisingly was not as tight as I thought she would be and was ok with the hard and fast pace.

Went for a quick massage before a round two started. Directed her to focus on my nipples whilst she was playing with my cock. On with the condom, got her to bend over the bed and handcuffed her behind her back. Went for anal again to completion.

A very good punt for what I was looking for. Would return again especially if she finds another WG to work with.