Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvyamy39 - Runcorn  (Read 770 times)

3 review(s) for amy3 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mongmong

WG: CurvyAmy39: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration/ price: £80 for 45min duration

Location & parking facilities: Runcorn about 5 min from train st, parked in street.

Accommodations: Modern apartment with buzzer on main entrance – hurried into her room with en suite facilities. 

Comms: Quick and easy. Called on day and arranged a booking

Look wise: Late 40s, very milfy, size 14 with very big pair of tits and ass.  Pussy fully shaved.  Can only describe her face as paper-bag worthy and her voice not much better.

Services received : FK (no DFK), OW (requested), RO, covered sex in missionary, CG and doggy.  No extras requested. 

Action: Opened the door in the outfit I requested and it was sight to behold, paper bag face but quickly forgotten with those tits.  Paperwork sorted on entry and led into her en suite room for a quick shower of the little guy. 

Asked what I wanted and requested a GFE.  Kissing was FK not DFK (tried tongue jousting but she wasn’t reciprocating, a let down).  Though in honesty her kissing skills were pretty good and the little soldier was standing to attention after a few minutes.  Got a good grope and suck of her tits and ass, she has probably some of the finest nipples I have encountered.  Moved onto RO and she both tasted and smelt clean (non of that fragrance some WG use to cover their lack of washing).   Sucked on clit for a good time and she responded with a climax (hard to tell at this stage if it was fake or real, couldn’t see the usual post orgasm signs).  Moved onto OW but as i’m one of the few men in the world who isn’t particularly fussed about BJs once I was hard, quickly got her into missonary ready for a good pump. 

Moved into CG after a good time in missionary to see those tits jiggle as she rode.  She got tired and I requested we move into doggy, wanted to see her ass spread open as I pumped.  She got the vibrator out and I managed to slip a finger in her ass during the height of her excitement.  Moved back to missionary and pumped her hard with me using her vibrator on her.  She climaxed several times (I think genuinely, face flushes, leg shakes and the old leg clamp around my ass to bring me in deeper and closer post climax).  Found myself grinding her in missonary to give me a good breather in prep for the finale.  Onto the final stretch since time was short now, pumped vigorously in missionary with my hands clamped around both her tits, squeezing those gorgeous nipples.  Finally completed with a money shot on her tits.     

Attitude: Excellent. A very genuine girl who I believe enjoys her job.  Really easy to chat with afterwards with a no rush attitude. 

Verdict:  Worth a revisit definitely, once I sample a the remaining Mlfs on my HL.  She charges £30 extra for A-levels, which I want to try out next time.