Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Widnes  (Read 1409 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £45 inc owo
Widnes

I've been aware of Kay for many years but never really been tempted before as I hadn't heard good things.  However a few recent positive reviews raised my curiousity and the pictures on her AW profile made her look more appealing than the overly airbrushed ones on Scarlet's website and so I was finally tempted.

Sure, Scarlet's isn't the best parlour (and currently there's a huge pile of rubbish outside the place and less parking) but I have been going there for so long that it doesn't bother me.  Kay is really petite and friendly with a West Country accent that reminded me of Cathy Barry.  Bit of a kiss n cuddle and then gave me some great OWO with plenty of spit and swallow action.  She then suggested we get into a 69 which I was happy to do until I got the urge to fuck her.  She rode me until I felt like popping and she wanked me off and blew on my cock until I came.

She explained that she works out of a flat in Liverpool but still keeps a day in Widnes as she's been there for so long and has a lot of regulars.  If you want to see her, probably worth booking in advance.  Sure she's no spring chicken but she's honest about her age and enthusiastic and still sexy and I'd book a return visit. I'm only sorry now that it took me so long to book with her in the first place!