Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Promise High Wycombe  (Read 3078 times)

3 review(s) for Black_Promise (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

oxford don

:D just recovering from a brilliant encounter with superb Black Promise - AW ref 3306974..

excellent text Comms; satnav found her place but parking not brilliant as 80% residents only... anyway, found an unrestricted road and then found her block of flats and put in access code.  Access!

Willow; warmly welcomed with wonderful wet   ..um.. kisses..

Offered a shower and invited to undress and sit on the bed with this now naked beautiful voluptuous superbly presented cheerful young woman..

I like to start v slow and then speed things up; tits first, as in the old rule, pussy etc later on.. wow.

I can honestly say I made her climax many times; she was naturally moist-then became v wet..  delicious taste!!

I came inside her, covered, and then she revived me after with an absolutely stunning covered (?) blow job...

Made me feel great; kissing, cuddlinng... dealt with every nook and cranny -subtle eh?>>> of my 'nether regions' too!!

This may sound daft, but she played proper soul music on her iPhone too!

An absolute delight. Time flew; she was everything she said she was.

If you meet her, treat her well!!

Offline GMontag

Been ages I had a session with her. She was always consistent, if anything always delivering better with each meet.
Glad to hear she's still great. She's one of those who seem to do this not just for the money (though it does help) and really enjoys herself.

oxford don

..and I though she was way under her declared age of 48/50!! 

Then I am over 59/60 so everyone looks young to me!

But we did enjoy ourselves!!

Offline BobTheJob

Fully concur  :thumbsup:

I visited Black Promise in early October last year. Seems we had similar experiences. :rolleyes: Very welcoming lady, she seemed to enjoy as much if not more so than me! She's probably not to every young buck's taste but she did it for this ol' dog! I'm thinking now I must get back there sometime......  ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Women that old aren't usually my thing but I'm tempted.

I think she has aged two years in two days - I am pretty sure she was listed as 48, now adjusted to 50, which is more honest.  :sarcastic:

Offline GMontag

Thanks for the review. Women that old aren't usually my thing but I'm tempted.

I think she has aged two years in two days - I am pretty sure she was listed as 48, now adjusted to 50, which is more honest.  :sarcastic:

Easily explained if you look at her profile. She registered 2 years ago, and in the blurb put her age as 48. I would assume she also put her date of birth on AW which computed it as 48 at the time. And as the years pass, the aw age increases, not the one in the blurb which she hasnt updated since.

Offline velocirapture

To those who have seen Black Promise: how did you make contact? Calling - though possible - is usually difficult for me; I've tried texting and using the AW " email" service, but never had a reply.

Also, does she work daytimes in the week? or is it evenings / weekends only?

Offline da40

I also have e-mailed her a number of times without reply.
So have assumed that she has no wish to see me.
Thats okay by me by the way.

Offline samtor

I've tried texting, calling and messaging on AW to Black Promise all without any success whatsoever.  No idea why she even advertises with zero response.

Offline Tallpunteroxon

Common theme here , I’ve had 3 or 4 attempts at contact - zero reply

:dash: