Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishKatrina (AKA BigBootyKatrina) - Birmingham - Avoid at all costs  (Read 7772 times)

9 review(s) for AsianCougarKatrina (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Mind your business if you're not going to be helpful. Unless you wanna pay for my punt  :D

I'm asking a question so I can make an informative decision? Isn't that what UKP is for. Saw she was touring in my area, hence considering her.

Been impressed so far with people who have helped, but you sir have a stinky attitude

What was your former username?

Offline jeanphillipe

that's weird could have sworn i had done a review,  ill get that fixed.

yes i did see her, it was a positive for me, she wasn't fat but slightly chubby. ass was amazing. facially it look like she photoshops her eyes to make them look bigger. her latest pics on her profile are accurate with the exception of her eyes which are smaller, dont get why she does that, she ain't ugly but her booty and tits are her main features.

basically shes quite short and curvy. ticked a box for a type i wanted to try.

just had a look now , looks like she now blurs her eyes... i remember before i saw her she frequently added and removed pics from gallery.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 10:10:27 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline zushiboys

What was your former username?

Belgarion, or Bellend. Can’t remember!

Lol i didn’t have one. What is it with experienced/older UKP members acting big on the forum? Either help or don’t. This isn’t a dick swinging contest. We’re all in the same boat my friend: looking for the optimum punt

Offline jeanphillipe

Lol i didn’t have one. What is it with experienced/older UKP members acting big on the forum? Either help or don’t. This isn’t a dick swinging contest. We’re all in the same boat my friend: looking for the optimum punt

you have to know there a lot of people who just leech and don't contribute anything. it is the norm over here to treat people who have not yet contributed with contempt. a lot of new member ask questions , get what they need and then fuck off without contributing fuck all.

no point in being feisty just accept it, put up a review if you can i'm sure you had some punts already.

Offline tesla

newer members on here would benefit greatly from reading some posts and learning that help will come to those who contribute by posting helpful information and some reviews. Calling established members names and being disrespectful will only antagonise.

Offline Neojay76

Are those tits real or enhanced, says natural on aw profile but in forums been a few saying they are enhanced?

Offline jeanphillipe

Are those tits real or enhanced, says natural on aw profile but in forums been a few saying they are enhanced?

from what i remember they feel like real tits if you get what i mean, but i guess she may have had them done so long ago any scaring healed ? they certainly didnt look like bolt ons or had that cold hard feel of fake titties

Offline Belgarion

Go and punt her and report back to the forum. Not rocket science