Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca New 28 - Bolton  (Read 1227 times)

Smkrslave

At the request of another member, I'm advised to place this review as a new one. Sorry I'm new here.....

Bianca28 and I agree with other reviews about a decent punt.

Location: Easy to find and fairly secure - warning, I did get my car keyed where I parked though

Appearance - Nice, pretty but concur with slightly chunkier than pics - still nice though and very friendly

The Punt: Did the basics and sorta what I came in for - though I did ask for harder and more verbal - charged extra and I've seen her before but no difference for the increased price.

Overall, a good budget punt at £60ph

Negatives: Asked for same sort of session again and increased price for same thing to £70ph. Not the cash but the principle is a little off-putting

Would I see her again? I'm going to shop around first but probably would.

Online threechilliman

Good review, particularly for those with fancy cars. Hopefully the repair to yours won't cost too much to put right. It'd put me off seeing her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cat keyed, girl bigger than pics and overcharged.
It's your review so your rating but i'm not seeing anything to tempt me to book this one.
Not sure how much you punt or what / who you are comparing this girl against but you did indicate you may look for other girls, there are plenty of well reviewed girls on here and i'm sure you will reap the benefits of doing a bit of research.
Anyway always good to have a new reviewer adding some info so welcome aboard  :hi:

gingerthom

Have seen her and not sure if I've reviewed or not, apologies if not.
Always a worrying sign when there are weeds growing in the road and on the pavements, its not the best kept neighbourhood, tp be fair my car was ok but i wouldn't return, i don't think she's worth it even at that price, looked heavier than the pics and complaining about her back, not very active.

Offline OakTree

I’d have to beg to differ on secure location after getting your car keyed. As others have commented it’s your punt, your review but I’m struggling to see a positive from this apart from she’s cheap.

That said it’s a good review with the info you’ve provided.

Offline wilburs horse

If its not far from tesco park there and walk?
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac