Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty BJ Queen - Bolton  (Read 1882 times)

Smkrslave

External Link/Members Only

Read a couple of reviews on here so proceeded with caution. Was particularly concerned what people have said about condition of place, girl and outhouse building.

I never really know what to say on here sometimes as saying something positive or balanced gets people kicked for so called 'White Knighting' as I though the site was designed to give a balanced viewpoint and not an ARBITRARY method and criticism is often more favoured (Thank heavens for IPV).

But that said, here's my view of the meeting:

The booking and coms: Saw BJQ (Alisha) on AW as she placed a bid on my reverse booking - I had a few to consider and with some digging and reviews on here, I settled on her, we agree a price and the comms were good albeit a little short.

Location: As described on here as an outhouse building through a gate on a residential road. That said, I didn't feel as watched and intimidated as other reviews had said on here.

The venue: I was expecting less having read the reviews on here however, when I arrived, the place was well organised, functional, convenient and above all else - impeccably clean

The girl: I read reviews on here and was expecting average - when I arrived, She  was a lovely pretty and curvy girl who put me at ease straight away. I was apprehensive that there were no face pics on profile but having met her, she's pretty with a gorgeous smile

The punt: A quick drink and a couple of cigarettes later we ironed out the finer details of the next two hours. She was much better than I imagined and seemed to pick up the kinkier sides of things I wanted like a duck to water.

Overall: Good comms, good venue, lovely girl, friendly, excellent value for money.

Would I return - HELL YES, this could be a regular thing!!!

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review.  :hi:
Was the booking location in Bolton?

Smkrslave

Thanks for the review.  :hi:
Was the booking location in Bolton?

Around the corner from Bolton Hospital yes.

STAR-LORD

Around the corner from Bolton Hospital yes.

Thanks dude.  :thumbsup: Glad to hear you had a successful booking too.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:44:55 pm by STAR-LORD »

Smkrslave

Thanks dude.  :thumbsup: Glad to hear you had a successful booking too.  ;)

It was a great booking! Will be back.

gingerthom

She's a nice enough girl if you don't mind them chunky and gives a great sloppy blowjob, needs a better in call location though in my opinion.
My last and final visit she had no electricity because the house in front had been broken into and was boarded up.
When she said the landlord might knock on the door anytime i thought is this what i want to be doing, sneaking down the side of a derelict house though a ramshackle gate that doesn't close properly to punt in an room with no electricity  :(

BFG.

Sounds like a nice lady. Although location is a bit off putting.

Offline Hurricane88

Alisha is a cracking girl, saw her a few times when she had an apartment a while back. Very curvy and cant half give a sloppy bj. Id still be seeing her today if it wasnt for the comments about her new place. I have been tempted though just based on her bj skills alone.