Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite XX-Camden-NW1.  (Read 1571 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to those punters who have previously reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: Decided to give her a call. Had a good chat and booked her.

Aphrodite said she was Hungarian, had ok English, was early-40s ish not 36 as on her profile. Was a size 12 ish NOT an 8. Her face reminded me of a younger Cher, body wise her arse was a but saggy but pretty good for her age. Her A/W pics are years old so bear this is mind. Had a tit job

Services agreed and offered were FK, than DFK/OWO/RO/CIM/Rimming on me, I didn't bother with Swallow. Her kissing was good as was her OWO. She rimmed my arse like her life depended on it, deep and thorough, very nice. Her attitude was good throughout, she does like to talk a lot. At £100 for the hour it was a VFM punt to me.

Based a short walk from Camden Road station and a 5-10 min from Camden Town tube.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline mrx007

I'm wondering whether to give her another go as she has a few positives on here now.

I saw her in Barnet a few years ago and she was shit: no warmth, decent owo but no cim or facial despite these being on "likes" list.

Great bolt ons but the stuck-on nipples were weird, looked like they were tattoo'd on or drawn on or something.

mrhappypants

I'm wondering whether to give her another go as she has a few positives on here now.

I saw her in Barnet a few years ago and she was shit: no warmth, decent owo but no cim or facial despite these being on "likes" list.

Great bolt ons but the stuck-on nipples were weird, looked like they were tattoo'd on or drawn on or something.

+1 a review way back when described the experience as an Amazonian wrestling match.  Take a tipple with you; she likes a drop...