Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelysaBlash69 (GFE, DFK, OWO, Penetration) in N3 (Finchley Central)  (Read 12806 times)

3 review(s) for MelysaBlash69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
1 review(s) for Agatha_Teen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Online tantraman

So, last month, I was zipping along A406 after work … and felt like fucking in Finchley … MelysaBlash69 was on my HL …

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

… but this WG has sure been around the block with multiple previous AW profiles since early 2015, all linked below for indexing …

Adorable69Melysa

Sophia.bootyliciousX

sweetgirl_melysa

melysa55

melysa_kiss

LushGirlKatie

LondonGirlKatie

HotKatie_

SexyMaryXXX

Logistics:
I called hands-free whilst doing 50mph … Melysa luckily answered, and was free then. Bingo! We arranged to meet in 15mins … £80 for a half-hour session.

Melysa works from a flat within a gated and labyrinthine complex on a main road. It’s a 5min walk from Finchley Central tube station, but I simply parked on the main road (controlled hours: 2-3pm).
Beware of the maze-like route up the Melysa’s pad … you have to take specific stairwells or lifts, as wrong ones bypass her floor! I did actually end up on the wrong floor, and then suddenly felt super-shifty, as I randomly wandered up-and-down trying to find her fucking flat! The flat itself is modern and clean, and old-timer Melysa shares it with a newbie WG, whom she seems to be mentoring. The “business” bedroom housed a large double bed with a standing mirror nicely positioned alongside.

Looks:
Melysa is NOT the girl in the photos within her recent AW incarnations, so there’s no point uploading those to continue to confuse us. Will the real Melysa please stand up? Trawling through all previous UKP reviews of Melysa (aka. Sophia, Katie, Mary, etc), I dig out the real WG below in 5 photos, of various ages of Melysa ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Melysa has a cutesy face with beautiful blue eyes and a beaming smile. She’s a curvy MILF with soft and natural C-cups and a peachy ass; there is a slight paunch, which is easily hid.
Melysa said she was 30-years-old, but she’s easily a few years more. She also said she was Greek, but I note previous reviews mention her having some Moldovan/Romanian heritage too. Her English is superb, and you can enjoy proper convo and jokes, when you’re not occupying her mouth!

Services:
On immediately entering the flat, slightly panicked at having got lost on floors above, Melysa’s warm welcome, warm smile, warm kiss, warm hug … all instantly calmed me down. Straight away, her chatty persona engaged me … moreover, her tight red one-piece dress, skimming her underbum engaged me further … hook, line and sinker!
As Melysa stashed my cash in a drawer, she asked me to make myself comfortable … I took this to mean undress. I barely got topless, before she strode back to me, clasping my head and locking my mouth into instant DFK. Wow! I knew then that this was gonna be good! I lifted up her dress, exposing her G-stringed ass in the mirror behind her ... while she bit my bare nipples and fondled my covered crotch. Dress now discarded over her head, I unclasped her bra to lift her tasty tits into my mouth. Melysa then dropped down to her knees, and pulled down my trousers and boxers in one go, allowing my erection to pop up level to her lush lips! She then joked that she now knew how much I must like her … and asked to play with my “big boy”. Yessum!
Melysa started OWO, as I stood above her … what a fan-fucking-tastic sight and sensation that was! Wonderful variation … tight to sloppy, slow to fast, deep to licks … shaft and balls … naughty eye contact throughout … smiles and moans … her experience sure showed! After a few minutes of making me go weak at my knees, Melysa stood and led me by my wet cock to the bed. She lay me down, slipped out of her G-string, and climbed on top to continue her awesome OWO. As I reveled in her mouth, I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, eliciting “Oooh! Sensitive, Baby!” … I joked how I was “sensitive” too and was close to cumming in her mouth already. Melysa stopped … kissed her way up my chest, sucking my nipples along the way, and we were back into DFK. My fingers then reached around her ass, finding, fondling and fingering her holes. Nose to nose, looking directly into my eyes, she then asked if I was ready to fuck! Yessum, again!
Rubbered up, Melysa squatted onto me in CG … energetically slapping herself up-and-down, athletically pivoting at her knees, whilst bent forward to suck out my mouth. I loved the clear coital view of my vertical cock disappearing and reappearing from within this nubile nymph … I loved even more how surprisingly tight Melysa was for an ol’ gal! We soon rolled over into mish … my thrusts varied between frantic and slo-mo … her legs initially were crossed around my waist and then I lifted her heels onto my shoulders to push in deep … “Oooh! Not too deep, Baby!” she moaned via her acted ‘orgasm face’. I enjoyed hearing Melysa moan and gasp louder and quicker, as I sucked up her sensitive nipples. I was getting close to the edge … I needed doggy, and Melysa obliged, turning around, head-down-ass-up. I desperately drilled her derriere … Melysa asked me to cum, as apparently our half-hour was nearly up … perfect-timing … I asked for a CIM finish, knowing it was on the cards. Her head turns around ... £10 extra, I’m told with a wink! Que? Cheeky bint! Out of principle, I thus came in the bag, and decelerated. Despite her ‘time’s up’ reminder, there then appeared to be no rush for me to withdraw, as Melysa let me massage her lower back and glutes as I softened inside her. Eventually plopping out, I lay back and let Melysa wet-wipe me clean and wind me down with sweet caresses and sweeter words.
Before I could ask for a wash, we both heard her flatmate WG start running the shower for herself … Melysa cursed the bad-timing, and knowing what I was about to request, she advised that there was no time left for me to shower. I wasn’t going to argue, recognizing that I'd already over-stayed, and simply used a half-dozen more wet-wipes to take the stench of sex out of my groin. Job done. I dressed up, as Melysa babbled about her upcoming hols. A farewell FK, and I was outta there by 38mins … trotting through that landscaped garden in that complex, believing I was a sex bomb!

Conclusion:
Melysa’s been around, and it shows … in her tried-and-tested ability to engage and enthuse, serve and nigh on worship her punter. She exuded affection, playing GFE to a tee … she ensured that I enjoyed her, and gave a real impression that she enjoyed me too. Melysa is a pro’ pro’ (professional prostitute) and thus proper Positive.

mrhappypants

:hi: Great research and a thorough review.  I am curious whether you worked backwards in your research as opposed to following her profiles over time. 

With no disrespect Tantraman I suggest a neutral rating will capture your positive experience while signalling that the images are fake to punters (therefore arguably a bait and switch) in the future.  To evidence this, I suspect your positive review (and the images attached) will have a negative effect on her business - which I think means the rating is wrong...

As a broader observation, a WG
- whose combined aggregate shows 23 positive, 2 neutral and no negative reviews
- who is using clearly fraudulent images and
- who has found it necessary to change profiles 10 times in two years
suggests to me that revising the guidance on ratings is timely.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:06:12 am by mrhappypants »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Only 2 of the photos you shared are actually her - the first and third

Also since when does early 30s (and childless far as anyone knows) fall into the Milf category  :unknown:

Good review otherwise  :thumbsup: she is a good SP but won’t visit her again after she bumped her prices by £20

Online Bassman

Top research skills  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a good time. I’d go straight negative though due to the fake pics. Basically she’s running a B&S operation. So many profile changes makes you wonder why.

Offline HighlyMotivated

With no disrespect Tantraman I suggest a neutral rating will capture your positive experience while signalling that the images are fake to punters (therefore arguably a bait and switch) in the future.  To evidence this, I suspect your positive review (and the images attached) will have a negative effect on her business - which I think means the rating is wrong...

As a broader observation, a WG
- whose combined aggregate shows 23 positive, 2 neutral and no negative reviews
- who is using clearly fraudulent images and
- who has found it necessary to change profiles 10 times in two years
suggests to me that revising the guidance on ratings is timely.

His overall experience was Positive, so IMO a positive review is accurate. SP uses fake photos, so long as it is clearly mentioned in reviews (which it is) it shouldn’t necessarily mean a great punt should be reflected as a neutral one

mrhappypants

His overall experience was Positive, so IMO a positive review is accurate. SP uses fake photos, so long as it is clearly mentioned in reviews (which it is) it shouldn’t necessarily mean a great punt should be reflected as a neutral one

People will be reading his rating long after his review is buried.  How is it possibly in the best interest of punters that a girl who has had to swop profiles 10 times in 2 years and is consistently using fake pics has a 23 positive, 2 neutral and no negative aggregate?  Something does not add up here....

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:11:09 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline smiths

People will be reading his rating long after his review is buried.  How is it possibly in the best interest of punters that a girl who has had to swop profiles 10 times in 2 years and is consistently using fake pics has a 23 positive, 2 neutral and no negative aggregate?  Something does not add up here....

Indeed, for me a bait and switch IF I know its one is automatically a negative review, I walk on principle nowadays, I don't do business with people I know are low lifes. :thumbsdown:

As ever what review rating another punter gives is up to him.

Offline HighlyMotivated

People will be reading his rating long after his review is buried.  How is it possibly in the best interest of punters that a girl who has had to swop profiles 10 times in 2 years and is consistently using fake pics has a 23 positive, 2 neutral and no negative aggregate

See your point but if we did it your way she would have 0 positive reviews and 25 Neutral/Negative, which isn’t in the best interest of the punter either as it overlooks the fact she is a quality SP (hence the 23 positives)

mrhappypants

HighlyMotivated, I see your positive reviews include Jennifer Pussy.  I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Offline HighlyMotivated

No need to get catty mr happy  :sarcastic: I think we both make valid points

Jennifer Pussy review is irrelevant, but I did v clearly state what sort of punter would enjoy her  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Only 2 of the photos you shared are actually her - the first and third

You are right  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Let me add some stuff + BB Warning

I have seen this girl 'Melysa' and her younger sister (brunette who from memory now has a kid, was still working and has been identified as unreliable by this forum A LOT) a few times

But potentially last punt with both 2014 or 15, they have both been around years

Melysa is a good fuck and enthusiastic

BUT SLIGHT WARNING... :vomit:

I first saw them both when they worked out of a private block of flats in Chadwell Heath near the Sainsburys on the High Street

Melysa did anal + BB
Her brunette sister did BB

I saw Melysa for anal and protected sex but TBH I went for the anal and she was an awesome shag and we were in some makeshift bed in the lounge.

When I saw her years later other side of London, she didn’t do anal and was adamant she had never done BB - because I Questioned her on it lol I felt she was lying because I remember the anal was great and sloppy  :lol:

But I take what SP say with a pinch of salt, the younger Brunette might not even be her sister  :unknown:

The sister I found hot as f_ck  :dancegirl: and has tattoos. I’m sure one of the gents on here know who I mean

Again I have seen her 2/3 times but for protected sex and owo and she was awesome shag  :coolgirl:, better than her sister ONCE she gets going and the Romanian bitch shield down.

Melysa must be mid 30s now

They are both Romanian

:hi:

As other gent said these 2 are only actual ones of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Potentially some years ago this one was taken, she looks younger than I remember:

OMG this was the fake pic from her profile that initially enticed me to see her  :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:07:35 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Online tantraman

Thanks for the feedback, UKP Team! :drinks:

Apologies for mistaking 3 of the 5 uploaded photos as Melysa. The ever astute HighlyMotivated and keen-eyed pepsicolaboy have made me relook, and I now see my error in that only 2 are of Melysa. I had convinced myself that the other 3 were of a younger Melysa from those early AW profile. Sorry!

As for my Positive rating, this stands as I did not see MelysaBlash69 as a B&S, simply because every previous UKP review, over and over again, unequivocally stated that she was not the girl in the AW profile photos ... and moreover they at least provided a couple of true photos of Melysa. So, I went in with fully aware of what to expect, and so was not disappointed. And in the end, I left very happy, having been served very well indeed by Melysa. Her aggregate of 23 Positive and 0 Negative is, I think, testament to the fact that Melysa is a top-notch SP ... her fake photos have simply always been rightly ignored.

My Positive rating also reflects the fact that I would revisit. Having said that, pepsicolaboy's "BB Warning" above has put a hold on any return. Can others confirm similar?

Offline Mr_Shins

I've just come back from seeing her :)

Number 1 and number 3 in your 5 photos are definitely her. Unsure about number 4.

Her total in all its incarnations are 23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative. That's quite an impressive record.
In any case she is now one of my favourites / regulars. 3rd time I visited her today.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 08:54:40 pm by Mr_Shins »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for the feedback, UKP Team! :drinks:

Apologies for mistaking 3 of the 5 uploaded photos as Melysa. The ever astute HighlyMotivated and keen-eyed pepsicolaboy have made me relook, and I now see my error in that only 2 are of Melysa. I had convinced myself that the other 3 were of a younger Melysa from those early AW profile. Sorry!

As for my Positive rating, this stands as I did not see MelysaBlash69 as a B&S, simply because every previous UKP review, over and over again, unequivocally stated that she was not the girl in the AW profile photos ... and moreover they at least provided a couple of true photos of Melysa. So, I went in with fully aware of what to expect, and so was not disappointed. And in the end, I left very happy, having been served very well indeed by Melysa. Her aggregate of 23 Positive and 0 Negative is, I think, testament to the fact that Melysa is a top-notch SP ... her fake photos have simply always been rightly ignored.

My Positive rating also reflects the fact that I would revisit. Having said that, pepsicolaboy's "BB Warning" above has put a hold on any return. Can others confirm similar?

Your welcome, I prefer to be called Miss Marple  :D

In regards the BB I think it was happening in the Chadwell Heath days but there was a long gap (few years) between then and when I saw her in North West? London location.

On the later visit I asked her if she did/does BB in such a way that she might of thought I wanted the upgrade to BB on the spot...if you follow...so I think it IS off menu now because she said no outright.

However...

We definitely 100% did anal and if shes lying about ever doing that well...basically I wouldn't trust anything she says.

On a plus note...shes a really good punt

Edit: Just looked at her current AW photos....id defo see whoever that REALLY is in the photos...it aint her thats for sure  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 08:58:30 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Mr_Shins

I haven't known her long enough to know if she ever had BB on a profile, and if she did have it on a profile at one point, whether she ever actually did it.

If she gave up on it and has subsequently been tested successfully then I have no issue with it. She doesn't offer it now.

And she denies being Romanian.

I don't know why she has switched profile so many times.

mrhappypants

I think we both make valid points

So do I, to the extent that I found myself on your side of this debate when Aleksandra was rumbled for using fake images several years ago. 

What has changed is the introduction of the aggregate.  I think this a very powerful tool.  The ‘but’ is we now need to rate differently.  I think the key criteria for a positive is that you are making pretty much an unconditional recommendation to other punters through the aggregate.  If you want to qualify that (“but the photos are fake”, “but she is older than suggested”, “but she short times and is probably overpriced”) I think a neutral signals this more clearly. 

There is no absolute here, but the aggregate looks wrong having seen her and the disparity between the profile and what you get in the room.

Offline Nowornever

You sir deserve full marks for your homework!  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Latest Review proves she continues to lie, here she is doing anal  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182942.0

So probably not too much of a stretch that she does/did indeed offer BB before as I mentioned

p.s.
of course we have the fake photos saga carrying on  :unknown:
and I believe SHE IS Romanian

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:39:50 am by pepsicolaboy »

Online Bassman

She’s gotta be at some kinda record for number of profiles!

Why does she change so often?

I’m tempted to go on a fact finding mission lol

Online tantraman

Even newer profile:

Thanks for the heads-up, Mr_Shins, and keeping tabs on this chameleon cocotte. So, MelysaBlash69 has now transmogrified into Agatha_Teen ...

... with more fake photos to boot! :dash: All this changing makes no goddamn sense!

Offline CrazyforCIM

Thanks for the heads-up, Mr_Shins, and keeping tabs on this chameleon cocotte. So, MelysaBlash69 has now transmogrified into Agatha_Teen ...

... with more fake photos to boot! :dash: All this changing makes no goddamn sense!

The photos are not fake, they are real. Is her in the pictures.

Online tantraman

The photos are not fake, they are real. Is her in the pictures.

Really? Admittedly, these photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... aren't as super-FAF as the fake photos from previous profiles of Melysa/Agatha. Nonetheless, how can you be so sure that they are real?

:unknown:

Offline CrazyforCIM

... aren't as super-FAF as the fake photos from previous profiles of Melysa/Agatha. Nonetheless, how can you be so sure that they are real?

Because I' ve seen her three times, and I can recognize her from the pictures. She  hide the face, but is her.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Also seen her a few times, 99% sure those are actually her

Offline Mr_Shins

I've also seen her 3 times. From those photos I can't tell.

Online Bassman

Also seen her a few times, 99% sure those are actually her

They are at least, all of the same person. Her or not who knows. But the second pic you can kind of make out some facial features. Going by pics earlier in the thread, it could be her.

mrhappypants

... simply because every previous UKP reviewover and over again, unequivocally stated that she was not the girl in the AW profile photos ... and moreover they at least provided a couple of true photos of Melysa.

Simply untrue.  The fact you are prepared to state as fact, and in such exaggerated terms, something so clearly untrue discredits you as a reviewer. 

Once upon a time an idiot called West8 got caught out on here for dillusional drivel.  You are not him are you...?

As for my Positive rating, this stands as I did not see MelysaBlash69 as a B&S,

Look at the profile pics, them look at her actual pictures.  If you don’t think that justifies reservation in your recommendation and therefore a neutral rather than a positive I think your review is bullshit.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Just another bump, anyone remember who her 'sister' is, the brunette skinny SP - body tattoo's...

Comms absolute shite - service excellent

Has a child but was continuing seeing gents in her flat/home probably more over North West London side.

I know some of you horny b_astards know who im on about  :dancegirl:

If not im going have to do some serious past post delving

Edit: Her comms where worse that that...she used to multiple over book clients and on arrival she simply stopped answering and their where multiple reports of this, its coming back to me now
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:20:57 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Online tantraman

Simply untrue.  The fact you are prepared to state as fact, and in such exaggerated terms, something so clearly untrue discredits you as a reviewer. 

Once upon a time an idiot called West8 got caught out on here for dillusional drivel.  You are not him are you...?

Look at the profile pics, them look at her actual pictures.  If you don’t think that justifies reservation in your recommendation and therefore a neutral rather than a positive I think your review is bullshit.

Oh mr(un)happypants :unknown:,

You've gone from ...

:hi: Great research and a thorough review.

... to now branding my review "bullshit".

And from a collegiate ...

With no disrespect Tantraman I suggest a neutral rating ...

... you are now disrespectful and unduly upset that I have not listened to you by downgrading my Positive rating, ranting that I'm now discredited and that I might be an "idiot" writing "dillusional drivel". What did this WG do to you that you've become so hell-bent on trying to neutralize her impressive Positive aggregate?

I think, sir, you need to be reminded that you cannot force your opinion on others. In the same way that it is your opinion that I should change my rating to Neutral, it might be my opinion that you should change your name to "mrcuntypants" ... but I'm not going to say that or indeed bully you in to it.

Please let me explain this again. This was my sexperience, where I was not baited, as I knew the photos were fake ... but I had rightly trusted the prior 22P 4N 0N reviews. If those previous 22P reviews were rated Neutral as you would demand, I would not have seen this WG and would have missed out on my proper Positive sexperience. One more time ... my sexperience, my rating.

Don't bother replying to this. If you still haven't got it by now, I am not going to waste anymore time arguing with you.

Goodnight :hi:

Offline darkdeep

Just another bump, anyone remember who her 'sister' is, the brunette skinny SP - body tattoo's...

Comms absolute shite - service excellent

Has a child but was continuing seeing gents in her flat/home probably more over North West London side.

I know some of you horny b_astards know who im on about  :dancegirl:

If not im going have to do some serious past post delving

Edit: Her comms where worse that that...she used to multiple over book clients and on arrival she simply stopped answering and their where multiple reports of this, its coming back to me now
You mean Paula aka Renata4U - awesome fuck if you could get to see her.
Is she still around?

Offline pepsicolaboy

You mean Paula aka Renata4U - awesome fuck if you could get to see her.
Is she still around?

Not sure, maybe her name  :unknown:

She will be on here with reviews, linked to what I guess will be an old AW profile, that are mixed and wasted journeys and double bookings.

If you could have a look id be grateful. I just tried using 'Paula' and 'Renata4U' and no joy.

Yes she was great in the bedroom and a banging body, facially a bit stern though but amazing once she got going  :thumbsup:

Only other way would be for one of you gents to ask 'Melysa' on your next visit

Offline Prince

I hear Renata has a long term partner and quit escorting awhile back.

P

Offline pepsicolaboy

I hear Renata has a long term partner and quit escorting awhile back.

She had a baby and was living with him and was still escorting at the time I saw her last, 2 years +  :unknown:

Incalls at her home

Offline Mr_Shins

I showed her all this today when I saw her. She claims numbers 1, 3, 4 and 5 are all of her, number 2 isn't and she has no idea who that is.

Online tantraman

I showed her all this today when I saw her. She claims numbers 1, 3, 4 and 5 are all of her, number 2 isn't and she has no idea who that is.

Good investigative work, Mr_Shins :thumbsup:

Did you also enquire as to whether the photos on her latest Agatha_Teen incarnation on AW are her too? They do seem more likely ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

Did you also enquire as to whether the photos on her latest Agatha_Teen incarnation on AW are her too? They do seem more likely ...

Agreed.

mrhappypants

Just to underline the point..

This is the girl you meet

and these were the images used in the profile.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

It does not do punters any good to gloss over this kind of blatant misrepresentation with a positive rating.  Neutral acknowledges you good experience but warns punters of the deception. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:33:42 am by mrhappypants »

Offline CrazyforCIM

I don' t understand why she claims to be italian when she is romenian.

Offline Mr_Shins

She told me she is Italian - from Sardinia to be precise.

She hasn't shown me ID but said she verified her identify with A/W as Italian.

Does it really matter anyway?

Offline HighlyMotivated

It does not do punters any good to gloss over this kind of blatant misrepresentation with a positive rating.  Neutral acknowledges you good experience but warns punters of the deception.

You say the aggregate is misrepresentative of the WG, but again if we had it your way she’d have 0 positives and 25 Neutrals... well that can’t be accurate because 25 people had by their own standards Positive experiences

The fact she’s used fake pics is mentioned in every review, so any punter doing their research will know about it. Whether that’s enough for them to overlook the actual quality of service  is up to the punter

Sure you haven’t got something personal against this WG?  :D

Online tantraman

She is now Naughty.Melysa-4u

Thanks, Mr_Shins :hi: ... it's good to know Melysa is back with yet another incarnation. My revisit is overdue.

From a brief stint as Agatha_Teen, I see that she's now Naughty.Melysa-4u ...

And it's good that she been using her own photos for these last two profiles ...

It would appear that she's learned there's no point faking, especially as she's garnered a well-deserved Positive aggregate, in spite of MHP's chronic and tedious agenda to Neutralise her.

Offline Mr_Shins

I just have her number on my phone so I can find where she is regardless of her A/W profile and I only made the booking with her on there later so she could get the feedback, I use WhatsApp as my primary contact.

mrhappypants

she's garnered a well-deserved Positive aggregate, in spite of MHP's chronic and tedious agenda to Neutralise her.

If you consider her good value and her performance with that profile deserving of your endorsement Tantraman I realise nothing I say will change your mind.  I am interested in what criteria you consider merits a neutral?

Online tantraman

If you consider her good value and her performance with that profile deserving of your endorsement Tantraman I realise nothing I say will change your mind.  I am interested in what criteria you consider merits a neutral?

MHP :timeout:,

I'd already expressed above that I'm not interested in arguing with you, submitting to your desperate need to change my mind and downgrade my rating to Neutral. I know what Neutral is, and my sexperience with Melysa was not Neutral. Why can't you simply accept that and indeed her 20+ Positive reviews previsously? Your bullish persistence to Neutralise Melysa, plus unnecessarily uploading her formerly fake photos in my review thread, which I'd actively avoided doing, is just getting silly.

But I am interested in your evident hypocrisy, as you can't even stick to your own definition of Neutral, ffs. In your most recent review on Burning.Pheonix, you give her a Positive and even fluffily state that she "is, pound for pound, the best punt of my career" ... but then mention the issues with "timewasting, refusing specified services, unadvertised extras and bait and switch", which all fall within your aforementioned definition of Neutral (i.e. "acknowledges your good experience but warns punters").

You make no sense :unknown: ... I think you need to lie down, MHP.

mrhappypants

MHP :timeout:,

I'd already expressed above that I'm not interested in arguing with you, submitting to your desperate need to change my mind and downgrade my rating to Neutral. I know what Neutral is, and my sexperience with Melysa was not Neutral. Why can't you simply accept that and indeed her 20+ Positive reviews previsously? Your bullish persistence to Neutralise Melysa, plus unnecessarily uploading her formerly fake photos in my review thread, which I'd actively avoided doing, is just getting silly.

But I am interested in your evident hypocrisy, as you can't even stick to your own definition of Neutral, ffs. In your most recent review on Burning.Pheonix, you give her a Positive and even fluffily state that she "is, pound for pound, the best punt of my career" ... but then mention the issues with "timewasting, refusing specified services, unadvertised extras and bait and switch", which all fall within your aforementioned definition of Neutral (i.e. "acknowledges your good experience but warns punters").

You make no sense :unknown: ... I think you need to lie down, MHP.

Boringly predictable - Melissa and Phoenix are currently at opposite ends of the value scale.  If you held back from the point scoring and thought about the implication of your review for the board this might be a little clearer for you.

Online tantraman

Boringly predictable - Melissa and Phoenix are currently at opposite ends of the value scale.  If you held back from the point scoring and thought about the implication of your review for the board this might be a little clearer for you.

No, MHP, it is your patronising response that is boring.

I'm not point scoring, but I'm pointing out the fact of your hypocrisy. You can choose to ignore this fact. And I don't care for an explanation.

We are at loggerheads with Melysa, and I'm not going to say anymore on this matter. We are not actually at loggerheads with Burning.Pheonix, because I totally understand and respect and appreciate your Positive review with caveats ... it's a shame you don't afford me the same.