Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily at City Sauna Sheffield  (Read 1060 times)

Offline munterhunter

Check out the new addition. Emily the fully moveable sex doll. She's only here on trial for a month" they say. I pity the "receptionist" who has to clean Emily between punts!!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Check out the new addition. Emily the fully moveable sex doll. She's only here on trial for a month" they say. I pity the "receptionist" who has to clean Emily between punts!!
Wonder if they have provded her with a power washer for the purpose?

Offline Scarboroughdude

Wonder if they have provded her with a power washer for the purpose?

On this model there is function to put the doll into "Squirt mode" ( page 69 in manual) this will ensure a complete cleaning cycles is activated  :hi:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

On this model there is function to put the doll into "Squirt mode" ( page 69 in manual) this will ensure a complete cleaning cycles is activated  :hi:
Yes of course, silly me. The tongue activated mode  :lol:

Offline One Eyed Snake

They might only mop it out at end of day.

Offline One Eyed Snake

After watching the Tv programme and seeing some of the ladies that work there I think I’d rather fuck the doll. :scare:

Offline munterhunter

I see they have Emily on the rota again today..come on City Sauna give the poor bitch a day off or someone from the group that got the grid girls banned will be organising a petition about the exploitation of sex dolls!! :D

Offline Night-Owl

Wonder if they charge it as GFE or Basic  :lol:

Offline jakeh

Can't wait for part 3 on Ch4

"am sick of washing out that dolls chuff it puts me off me greggs!"  :lol:

Offline munterhunter

Wonder if they charge it as GFE or Basic  :lol:
[/quote
They normally say "Pay the lady in the room" in this case I wonder if they will trust the punters to pay emily or emily to stump up the house cut after collecting from the punter!