Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YNA Erdington not working at present  (Read 1628 times)

Offline watsey

For your info guys:
Tried to make an advance booking at YNA in Erdington yesterday.
She has had an accident and wont be working for 4 -5 weeks.
Said she fell off a ladder. :dash:

Offline bonham

O realy she fell off the massage table last time I seen her now a ladder

Offline mrwhill

Whenever I've tried to book her over the past year, she's never working because she "hurt her shoulder"  :(

Offline bonham

Whenever I've tried to book her over the past year, she's never working because she "hurt her shoulder"  :(

Well I've seen her about a month ago thats when she fell of the massage table but was ok when i left. and very easy to get a reply or apintments maybe she sometimes sticks ones she seen before

jtalbain1

I've got an appointment with her this afternoon, so she's obviously feeling better.

Offline watsey

I've got an appointment with her this afternoon, so she's obviously feeling better.
Ask her how she fell off the ladder.  :D :D
She is still on my list to see so interested to hear how you get on. :hi:

Offline Stapler

O realy she fell off the massage table last time I seen her now a ladder

The massage table is only 20 inches high!  :lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bonham

Yes but she was on top of me so that makes it 30 inch at least   :)

Roadster

You roll your fat carcass off a 20" platform, shoulder first, on to a hard floor and then come back like  :lol: !  Its a velocity not unlike a walking full speed into a brick wall.

I have no idea what happened to her but that sort of injury from that sort of fall does sound very plausible to me.

jtalbain1

Ask her how she fell off the ladder.  :D :D
She is still on my list to see so interested to hear how you get on. :hi:

I ended up being there for 2 and a half hours in the end. She was feeling rather.... talkative, which is kinda odd for her. Between her trying to set me up with her niece, talking about her dream cruise and how she wants to get into photography, she appears to be back to her old self anyway.

The ladder thing was due to her packing for her holidays. She tried to get something down off a shelf and slipped. Fractured her elbow apparantly. (I didn't ask, but she felt the need to tell me anyway, bless her :-P)

Offline Stapler

I ended up being there for 2 and a half hours in the end. She was feeling rather.... talkative, which is kinda odd for her. Between her trying to set me up with her niece, talking about her dream cruise and how she wants to get into photography, she appears to be back to her old self anyway.

The ladder thing was due to her packing for her holidays. She tried to get something down off a shelf and slipped. Fractured her elbow apparantly. (I didn't ask, but she felt the need to tell me anyway, bless her :-P)

I'll never get that time back it took me to read your inane post!  :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

I'll never get that time back it took me to read your inane post!  :dash:

The pot calling the kettle black

Offline Stapler

The pot calling the kettle black

Stalker alert!   :rolleyes:

I've just posted in off topic if you want to follow me there!  :(