Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charli1992 Bristol  (Read 1620 times)

10 review(s) for charli1992 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bfl

External Link/Members Only

Been trying for a while to get hold of this one and agree on a time so was pleased to get the text back this morning saying she’s available after 2.

Comms
Before today 2/10
Today 10/10
Text her this morning, got a text back within an hour and arranged the meet, she sent the postcode and said to call her once I’m there and she will give me the rest of the address. Got there 15 minutes early so hung around in millennium square and text saying I was here but I saw her walk past into the hotel and she text me the room number at exactly 2pm.

The venue
A basic hotel near millennium square. No key cards etc so straight through and into the room.

The girl
8/10
She has a great body, really tight and no reason to believe she’s not a size 10 but nice and curvy with soft skin. Facially I wouldn’t go with a 10 like others have but a pretty girl

The meet
8/10
Arrived in the room and she was wearing a dress and I went for a shower pre arranged. Came out and she was in tiny black underwear. She’s quite short and I had to bend down to kiss her and it was not DFK just FK with only a little tongue.
She gives great owo and felt great,som RO and rimming on her,  then into hard mish, then her on top. I have good control of when I pop so held back and she rode me hard. She then said it’s impossible to make me cum but I wanted to wait. Off with the condom and back to owo and I waited 10 minutes then came in her mouth with a swallow.

She said she’s stopping working in a month or so so if you’re after a girl next door type then get in there.

Positives
Quite hot
Great owo
Can fuck hard
Swallow

Negatives
Quite quiet
No facial

Would I return?
If I’m after a good GFE then possibly but I do prefer them a bit filthier and a touch more feisty

Offline watermelon355

Nice review, thanks for writing it!

I am interested in seeing her, but would like to just check with you before I decide:

1) i understand that she is considered facially attractive, but what is her butt like? I would kill for a bubble butt girl lol

2) how was the ro? was she clean and tasted alright? haha just curious

vw

cheers for the review, high up my list ATM

Offline bfl

Nice review, thanks for writing it!

I am interested in seeing her, but would like to just check with you before I decide:

1) i understand that she is considered facially attractive, but what is her butt like? I would kill for a bubble butt girl lol

2) how was the ro? was she clean and tasted alright? haha just curious

Her arse is great. Round and firm.
RO was delicious. Clean shaved and tasted great

Offline jazhater

She never replies to me qhen i text and call her iv tryin for ages

Offline bfl

She never replies to me qhen i text and call her iv tryin for ages
I had the same, I think if she’s busy or not working she just doesn’t reply. Her comms need work for sure but once arranged she’s spot on