Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eusie Massage Doncaster village  (Read 10240 times)

Offline doncasterduncan

External Link/Members Only

Safe and clean premises on a high street area in a village just outside Doncaster. Massage room spotless/clean with shower in corner. Eusie is very attractive and was dressed in white tunic - very friendly and nice to talk with. The massage was very thorough (Thai) and she really knows how to get to the problem bits, HE towards the end which was good and a head massage to end. £45+20 is a little more than I'm used to paying but given the thoroughness of the massage I thought it was good value for money.

Offline chandlerhandler

Cheers Duncan, always good to find a new option, what sort of height & dress size is Eusie & do you think there's any chance of getting her out of the tunic?

Offline doncasterduncan

She's petite, prob 5 ft and a little bit. She seems very proud of her legit massage skills ... and rightly so. But I suspect money talks.....but can's confirm as didn't ask for more than I got.

Offline spikeexit

Just visited This Lady and wow what a massage and a true professional she knows what shes doing and loves her job all I can say is you have to visit her you will feel rejuvenated. for days
very clean place and through  a hairdressers so very discreet.

Offline Knight Templar

Does she ask if you want a HE , or is it up to you to ask

Offline ruffler

I visited today too - VERY professional AWESOME massage - Worth every bit of the drive over - I was full of knots and toxins (lymph blockage) but I feel a new man - Great Valentine gift to myself - thanks Eusie will be back soon (think we agreed I need a regular slot to iron out my 'knots'

Very beautiful and respectful Filipino girl - Outstanding in tailoring to her clients' needs - relaxing, clean and healthy

Offline chandlerhandler

Are any of you other guys going to do separate reviews too?

Offline Donnyjohn

Does she strip off or stay clothed?

Offline mark_c808

I went last week, the massage was absolutely tremendous. I turned up with loads of knots but left feeling completely rejuvenated. I was a bit sceptical about any extras being offered due to the location, but around half way through she very politely asked if I would like hand relief to which I agreed. This was no rub and tug, the whole thing felt like a natural extension of a fantastic massage. After the inevitable, the massage carried on with my feet, arms and finally a wonderful head massage. All in all a fantastic experience, had extras not been offered I would gladly return as she was so good. The tunic was kept on, but i did cross my mind that were it to come off I would imagine it would be a very welcome sight. One word, superb.

Offline donnybob

I went last week, the massage was absolutely tremendous. I turned up with loads of knots but left feeling completely rejuvenated. I was a bit sceptical about any extras being offered due to the location, but around half way through she very politely asked if I would like hand relief to which I agreed. This was no rub and tug, the whole thing felt like a natural extension of a fantastic massage. After the inevitable, the massage carried on with my feet, arms and finally a wonderful head massage. All in all a fantastic experience, had extras not been offered I would gladly return as she was so good. The tunic was kept on, but i did cross my mind that were it to come off I would imagine it would be a very welcome sight. One word, superb.

How much extra did she want for thr hand relief

Offline Jamesbattersea

This proper massage sounds great i may try next time i'm working near donny to get rid of the pain in my back  but these reviews all sound like they are for trip advisor this is a punting site has anybody any more info on the HR side of things?
A bit more of a discription of the girl?
Has no body asked if she does B2B or gets her kit off at least ? i hate being the only naked one in the room.

neomann79

cheers man sounds like a great time

Offline Donnyjohn

I went to see Eusie last week. Fantastic massage from a very pretty lady. Nice hj but she won’t take her clothes off unfortunately. Let me touch her arse but that was all. Would still recommend though

Offline Jamesbattersea

I went to see Eusie last week. Fantastic massage from a very pretty lady. Nice hj but she won’t take her clothes off unfortunately. Let me touch her arse but that was all. Would still recommend though

Thanks dude but i'll her a miss. For me the whole piont of it is to see the naked girl and touch her skin better to save your money and wank your self.

Offline spikeexit

You have to ask her well before you visit  I had real good comms with her and asked for body to body she said £120 wich was far to expensive anyway I went to see her and asked for the 1 hour massage with HR had a fantastic massage and as we chatted she asked me if I really wanted a body to body and I said yes I would love it thought in for a penny as after seeing how nice she was I was getting bloody hrd, any way  we agreed price and she stripped off wowo oh wow what a beauty well she slid up and down my back and turned around up and down and sideways, after a while she said turn over I did very quickly, She was up on the table oiling me up and she started to slip up and down and then on to my hard cock thought I was going slip in for a moment  she sat on me and rub her pussy up and down my shaft and started to finger my arse which was gentle and out of the world after a long while of her riding up and down my cock she slid off put more oil on and  gave me the best hand job for years with her finger slipping in and out of my willing arse I exploded all over her and the floor lol.
All I can say is it was worth every penny she covered me over and said relax while she had a shower which I watched while I lay their then it was my turn cleaned up and got dressed after a long chat, I left checked my watch I had been in for a full 1 and a half hour boy did I sleep that night. all I can say ill be doing it again just have to save up.

Offline hboy

You have to ask her well before you visit  I had real good comms with her and asked for body to body she said £120 wich was far to expensive anyway I went to see her and asked for the 1 hour massage with HR had a fantastic massage and as we chatted she asked me if I really wanted a body to body and I said yes I would love it thought in for a penny as after seeing how nice she was I was getting bloody hrd, any way  we agreed price and she stripped off wowo oh wow what a beauty well she slid up and down my back and turned around up and down and sideways, after a while she said turn over I did very quickly, She was up on the table oiling me up and she started to slip up and down and then on to my hard cock thought I was going slip in for a moment  she sat on me and rub her pussy up and down my shaft and started to finger my arse which was gentle and out of the world after a long while of her riding up and down my cock she slid off put more oil on and  gave me the best hand job for years with her finger slipping in and out of my willing arse I exploded all over her and the floor lol.
All I can say is it was worth every penny she covered me over and said relax while she had a shower which I watched while I lay their then it was my turn cleaned up and got dressed after a long chat, I left checked my watch I had been in for a full 1 and a half hour boy did I sleep that night. all I can say ill be doing it again just have to save up.
Hi Spikexit
I visited Eusie recently and enjoyed a superb massage with a HE finish for £50 +£20.
Had asked her for B2B but Eusie said she didn’t do B2B so very much  a case of YMMV
How much did you end up paying for the B2B ?

Offline chandlerhandler

Sounds great, how much was it & do you think FS could be on offer??

Offline gfeman

A few people on here have commented they've been to this massage place hopefully reviews and experiences will follow.

Offline spikeexit

Hi In answer to your question I got the full body to body  for £90 this included full massage and HR definatly no FS on offer I tried and tried but no way the body to body wasn't far of full sex tho it was amazing and really worth it so I'm saving up for another go

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hi In answer to your question I got the full body to body  for £90 this included full massage and HR definatly no FS on offer I tried and tried but no way the body to body wasn't far of full sex tho it was amazing and really worth it so I'm saving up for another go

At £90 that's not bad. I'll happily pay that for good B2B service.
She can go on my to see next time in donny list.

Offline spikeexit

yes James definatly fantastic shes got a great body and I managed a sneaky feel while shes was finishing me off lol

Offline spikeexit

You have to ask her well before you visit  I had real good comms with her and asked for body to body she said £120 wich was far to expensive anyway I went to see her and asked for the massage

Offline spikeexit

You have to ask her well before you visit  I had real good comms with her and asked for body to body she said £120 wich was far to expensive anyway I went to see her and asked for the 1 hour massage
'

Offline STEVO 69

I have been to see Eusie twice just lately, very attractive and friendly.   Asked to undress and then on the table, the Massages are professional, which she enjoys giving .
[My shoulder now is the best it has been for years!]
During the massage she will get to find out if you want a H.E.  and then ask you if you would like one for £20. All you have to do is say YES PLEASE!
Eusie will only do H.E. NO topless or B/B etc.
Massage continues  after shoulders to back, legs and then will start slow touches and tickles, at this point I raise up to enable access to all area's !!!
Turn over when ready to continue front body massage with extra touching, nice and slow, until completion!!!
Eusie is not a 'clock watcher' and usually finishes with a calming face and head massage, very soothing!
To Sum Up; with Eusie you get a Superb massage with H.E. £65 without the feeling that you have wasted your money.
Looking forward to my third visit
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:22:41 am by STEVO 69 »

Offline Jamesbattersea

Well she either does or she doesn't!
Either someone is dreaming or someone is not asking the right questions.!
Which is it?

Offline Anavrin94

Just to have my say, I haven’t seen Eusie but I’ve had a phone call with her to find out about prices and she told me she DOES do B2B.

Offline chandlerhandler

I've been to see Eusie and got B2B with HE, she asked me if I wanted it. Review to follow shortly

Offline pecksniff

I have been to see Eusie twice just lately, very attractive and friendly.   Asked to undress and then on the table, the Massages are professional, which she enjoys giving .
[My shoulder now is the best it has been for years!]
During the massage she will get to find out if you want a H.E.  and then ask you if you would like one for £20. All you have to do is say YES PLEASE!
Eusie will only do H.E. NO topless or B/B etc.
Massage continues  after shoulders to back, legs and then will start slow touches and tickles, at this point I raise up to enable access to all area's !!!
Turn over when ready to continue front body massage with extra touching, nice and slow, until completion!!!
Eusie is not a 'clock watcher' and usually finishes with a calming face and head massage, very soothing!
To Sum Up; with Eusie you get a Superb massage with H.E. £65 without the feeling that you have wasted your money.
Looking forward to my third visit

Mate:  She does do body to body.  The previous posters have told you that - why are you saying something different?  She probably said she didn't do body to body to you because she doesn't fancy you pal, simple as that! 

I've been - she offered me body to body as well.  She said it's expensive and quoted £120.  I declined.  I know, I should have, maybe could have, negotiated.  But no way am I going to pay that kind of money for her to slide up and down on me when I can get a far younger, more attractive, girl to do that for less than half that price.

The massage was excellent though - probably the best I've had in the UK.  And she gave me a nice happy ending.  If she wasn't so greedy on the price for the B2B I'd probably go back - but as it happens I doubt I will, because £40 is plenty to pay, on top of the massage fee, for B2B.

Offline pecksniff

Well she either does or she doesn't!
Either someone is dreaming or someone is not asking the right questions.!
Which is it?

It's really quite simple.   

Some blokes are so scruffy and repulsive that the masseurs don't want to give them anything. 

They have poor personal hygiene and stink of BO.  They probably don't wash their private parts or their arse before visiting.  And most certainly they won't be well-groomed down there - they won't have nicely trimmed pubic areas.  It'll be like some great fuckin' forest down there.  Hairy, sweaty balls.  Then they'll have horrendously bad breath, bad teeth, dirty fingernails and greasy hair (if they've still got hair that is).

And then they'll wonder why they can't get B2B when everyone else seems to be?  Or why they get fobbed off with excuses for not giving HE.

It's quite hilarious actually but also quite sad.

Offline bluefinger

Agree with you pecksniff. If it was me I would be picky but with women the time of the month also makes a difference what service they provide 

Offline STEVO 69

Mate:  She does do body to body.  The previous posters have told you that - why are you saying something different?  She probably said she didn't do body to body to you because she doesn't fancy you pal, simple as that! 

I've been - she offered me body to body as well.  She said it's expensive and quoted £120.  I declined.  I know, I should have, maybe could have, negotiated.  But no way am I going to pay that kind of money for her to slide up and down on me when I can get a far younger, more attractive, girl to do that for less than half that price.

The massage was excellent though - probably the best I've had in the UK.  And she gave me a nice happy ending.  If she wasn't so greedy on the price for the B2B I'd probably go back - but as it happens I doubt I will, because £40 is plenty to pay, on top of the massage fee, for B2B.

Thanks for your prompt reply,  Ooohh you are hurtful.   PS; I have a bath once a week whether I need it or not. :lol: :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:09:04 pm by STEVO 69 »