Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nid of Atherton  (Read 2266 times)

Offline m9dlh

Hi guys, I have visited Nid 5 times (and left a review here) and was wondering what services people have had?

I normally receive a hour massage with 2 squirts with a finger up the bum and a good play with her boobs. A very good service but I am curious to see if anyone else been any further?

I thank you for any information you may have.

Offline Carpy

That’s about it mate. Occasionally can get her naked but it’s seems to have stopped now a days

Will do prostrate massage if you ask.

Offline m9dlh

Cheers Carpy - thought that may be the case.

Offline sandy2000

Without being too obvious, can anyone tell me how discreet the entrance to Nid's place is ?

Atherton is a bit too close for comfort discretion wise if it's on a main road.

Is it near the main car park ?

Thanks

Offline luckyRook

yes its opposite the indian restaurant parallel to the car park

Offline eddiem69

and you sneak in the back gate

Offline jjpassion1

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:48:22 am by jjpassion1 »

Offline Greatwhitekite

Does anyone know if she work weekends? With her popularity would you be able to get last minute bookings or book well a head???

Offline m9dlh

Nid works Saturday mornings. The earlier you book the better but if you are flexible you can get same day appointments.

Offline Access

I’ve had full service with her before. But as I’ve mentioned previously the last time I went to see her she didn’t even get her tits out. I think she has the hump because I used to see her every week, which then led to th FS. I then stopped seeing her as I was working out of the country. She was a bit arsey with me as I’d not seen her for almost a year. Which is a shame as if she’d have been as good as previously (even without FS) I’d have gone back to seeing her every week.

Offline m9dlh

Access, how much did Nid charge and how long ago was it when you last had a fulls ervice from her? also how long did you need to see her for before you got the sex?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks if you answer any.

Cheers,

Darren.

Offline Access

Access, how much did Nid charge and how long ago was it when you last had a fulls ervice from her? also how long did you need to see her for before you got the sex?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks if you answer any.

Cheers,

Darren.
It was probably 5/6 years ago. There was a discussion on the other forum as she actually tried to bareback me. Turns out she did the same to another punter, who actually went fully through with it. I insisted on a rubber, which I had on me. Do not mistake this for her being a barebacker though, as I’m pretty sure she’s not even doing FS and hasn’t for a long time. I’d seen her about 15 times when she tried that. As I’ve said though, my last visit I didn’t even get a HJ from her...
Cost wise, it was £100
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 11:25:43 am by Access »

Offline JOEY 2017

Never seen Nid myself but read all the excellent reviews. Until now FS was a no no but on reading latest postings this may not be the case? However if she has a partner or husband not good !!
I’m almost sure ive read she has in a thread or posting ? Bareback  :scare:
Joey 2017

Offline spartanwizard

Never seen Nid myself but read all the excellent reviews. Until now FS was a no no but on reading latest postings this may not be the case? However if she has a partner or husband not good !!
I’m almost sure ive read she has in a thread or posting ? Bareback  :scare:
Joey 2017

Offer her enough money and husband or not she will more than likely provide FS. How big is your wallet??

Offline m9dlh

Thanks for the information Access