Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyra (and Angelina) - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 3000 times)

11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wilky24

I apologise for the punctuations before I start don't write much in my line of work.

It all started with a call to nicola about cindy after a review I read on hear. I asked Nicola who she had on that day four girls one which was Angelina according to Nicola drop dead gorgeous as Nicola always says. She said she would very similar to cindy. After the phone call my mind start getting the better of me and I was soon on the phone booking in with Angelina after work made my way over their walk through the door to be met by Nicola walking into the laundry room. She asked if I had a booking to which I replied Angelina. Also in the room was a mixed race girl by the name of Tyra  now she was just up my street. Nicola took me to the room sorted the money out and I asked would it be possible for Tyra to come in for five minutes for owo , sure she said. So in into the shower was drying off when in walks Angelina, now I hadn't seen Angelina till now. She's a bonny young girl and seemed very polite but she was a little curvier than I like. Anyway she stripped off and we both knelt on the bed. Started with fk that turned into dfk I was fondling her breasts and she was playing with the little fella, I lead on the bed and she proceed with owo very nice it was to. At this point Tyra walked in with a cheeky git on her face saying what would you like me to do. I just said get your mouth round that, she stripped off and started owo now this was good imo really good technic Angelina was French kissing me at this time very nice. At this point Tyra said what would you like me to do now, I just said sit on my face please she slid up my body and sat on my face I started ro.and was enjoying myself we had good eye contact and she seemed to be enjoying it to Angelina started owo again, now I started thinking I'd like to finish off with Tyra. As her time was up I said to the girls would it be OK if I finished the booking with Tyra, a bit of confusion arose think it was about money. Tyra nip out to ask Nicola and I'm apologising to Angelina at this point saying it was nothing wrong with her service she seemed fine with it. Now Nicola walk in with Tyra and said have both of them, thinking about it now I probably should have, but I said I'd just like Tyra. I do like the one to one with a girl. Anyway Tyra got to work on me again with the owo, I just thought I'm going to let her finish me like this it was so good. At this point Tyra said would you like to fuck me, how could I refuse that. She lead down on with the hat and I slipped in in mish. Got into a nice rhythm plenty off dfk. Now I just wanted to cum in her mouth so I asked and she said sure love to. So off with the hat I'm still knelt up at this point. Tyra goes to work on the little fella, quicker rhythm this time, I couldn't hold on any longer and just let it all go in her mouth. To my surprise she kept going, at this point I had to stop her it got to sensitive as some of you guy's will know. We both cleaned up and showered had a quick chat bit of a kiss, then I sorted the rest of the paperwork out with Nicola then I wasn't my way. Must say Angelina is a bonny young girl and the owo was nice so I'm sure some of you guy's will be visiting her and Tyra soon this all happened a few weeks ago

Offline ally24

So how much extra did you pay?

Offline wilky24

£70   £60 for both girls and £10 for come in mouth but if I'd have gone with my original plan of Angelina and Tyra in for owo it would have been £50

Offline NigelF

£70   £60 for both girls and £10 for come in mouth but if I'd have gone with my original plan of Angelina and Tyra in for owo it would have been £50

That's poor! I've never been charged extra for CIM at Sheridan's. It also still says it should be included in the price (if the girl offers it) on their website: External Link/Members Only

Anyway, I've added Angelina to the title of the review as you've mentioned her (rather helpfully I might add) quite a bit in this review. Here's a recent review which provides an alternate experience of Angelina: External Link/Members Only

I was particularly concerned at the lack of DFK or FK (only closed-mouth kissing) that that punter had but this review has given me hope. If I see her I'll do a review as well.

Anyway, cheers for this review  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:22:59 pm by NigelF »

Offline wilky24

Cheers for the title alterations

BFG.

I'm sure Sheridans offers a two girl service for £65? In which case you not only got ripped off but didn't get to shag both the girls.

Offline wilky24

As I said in the review she offered me both of them but just finished of with Tyra it was my choice

Offline Solidrock

So was Angelina drop dead gorgeous like Nicola said?

Offline Lancastrian1

So was Angelina drop dead gorgeous like Nicola said?

No mate. Decent face but bigger girl which isn’t an issue but the service wasn’t good at all. She just wasn’t interested. I came out in 15 mins.

Offline NigelF

Here's a recent review which provides an alternate experience of Angelina: External Link/Members Only

Fuck's sake, I meant to link to this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180717.0

No mate. Decent face but bigger girl which isn’t an issue but the service wasn’t good at all. She just wasn’t interested. I came out in 15 mins.

I take it then that your experience was more like the review linked above? At any rate, a review would be still be helpful.

Offline Lancastrian1

Yes Will post a full review

I was intending to but been busy.

Offline NigelF

goldwing1

I`ve not been to a parlour for yonks, but seeing as they are offering - 30 Minute - 2 girl - £65.00.
An hour which i`d be looking for would be £130, try getting that on Adultwork, you would be looking at £200

Offline NigelF

I`ve not been to a parlour for yonks, but seeing as they are offering - 30 Minute - 2 girl - £65.00.
An hour which i`d be looking for would be £130, try getting that on Adultwork, you would be looking at £200

This girl (Lucy - External Link/Members Only) does hour long duos with Lacey (External Link/Members Only) for £160 (I think, I've only ever done 30 mins for £80). Lucy's also recently been working with ParpirkaBabe too (External Link/Members Only).

These two (Abby - External Link/Members Only and Chloe - External Link/Members Only) also do competitively priced duos and often have deals on. Most recently they did 30 mins for £80/£160 for the hour.

Mostly though you're definitely right, it's usually a lot more expensive on AW.

Sheridan's duos are not only well priced but the service is often (but not always) good too. See the reviews on here for an idea of who to pick (although just because they're good on their own doesn't mean they make a good duo team but many do).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:55:31 pm by NigelF »

IdkwIbother

That's poor! I've never been charged extra for CIM at Sheridan's. It also still says it should be included in the price (if the girl offers it) on their website: External Link/Members Only

Yeah I'm a bit confused about the pricing at Sheridans, over the last year I've seen Tyra(£40 for a ful on un-rushed CIM), Bailey(would charged me an extra £10 for CIM) and Chelsea(who didn't do a CIM finish when we first met, but boy did she make up for it the last time we did) and each has been different. I think it can depend on who happens to be the "maid on shift".....

Offline Mehdi91

Ok, so Chloe and abbey or girls at Sheridan, which would you pick?

goldwing1

After my 2 girl 1 hour £130 at Sheridans, the next time I go, i`m going to go for 2 girls - half an hour and when the half hour is up, get another 2 to come in.
Still going to be £130 all in.

Offline RAJEC

After my 2 girl 1 hour £130 at Sheridans, the next time I go, i`m going to go for 2 girls - half an hour and when the half hour is up, get another 2 to come in.
Still going to be £130 all in.

Genius.

Offline NigelF

Ok, so Chloe and abbey or girls at Sheridan, which would you pick?

Both

Offline Bustydusty

Haven’t  reviewed it but I had my first threesome last week at sheridans and tbh I was pretty disappointed
Kelly and cindy

Offline NigelF

girls at Sheridan

This phrase is far too broad. Obviously not all girls at Sheridan's are the same - as Bustydusty has well illustrated.

Offline plums

Haven’t  reviewed it but I had my first threesome last week at sheridans and tbh I was pretty disappointed
Kelly and cindy

Funny isn't it?  Having a threesome with two willing girls isn't something that should sound disappointing but it can be.  I went for a 2-girl in TJs years back and it felt rushed and unsatisfying.  It was a birthday punt for me too!  I think the best bet is to find two girls who work well together and enjoy it or go in with a good idea of what you want from the session and make sure they know it.

Offline Bustydusty

Yes the problem with mine was I came after about 10 mins and was then offered a shower.i said yes i’ll Have one when I’ve been here half an hour but all I got after was a very half massage - Wudda been better if I’d had a wank before I went in

neil1978

I saw Angelina on Friday. It was my first visit to sheridans.
I'll put a review up later.

IdkwIbother

Funny isn't it?  Having a threesome with two willing girls isn't something that should sound disappointing but it can be.

I think the best bet is to find two girls who work well together and enjoy it or go in with a good idea of what you want from the session and make sure they know it.

I'm wondering if I might be able to coerce Chelsea and Tyra to compete with eachother if I book a threesome with them .... see which one could make me moan the most by deepthroating me!