Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia31 Norwich  (Read 994 times)

19 review(s) for Antonia31 (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this one for a while as she looks nice and seemed to have pretty much 100% positive feedback. Finally she's in Norwich when I'm free andin the mood so I arranged a meet and paid her a visit.
Nice clean apartment close to Prince of Wales with some free parking around the corner (after 9pm).

Was greeted at the door by Antonia wearing a sexy little bit of black lingerie. Paid her and got her to bring me a glass of water which was all done quickly and straight down to business. Stood kissing and cuddling as I explored her body with my hands. Then onto the bed for some enthusiastic OWO.
I then had her on her back for what started off as slow passionate 'love making' type sex then built up to some pretty hard fucking. She kept eye contact at all times which was hot! Nice moans coming from her too.
Then we switched to doggy where I went at her full force and she can really take a pounding! Not just take it but also joined in with my dirty talk too inbetween her moans.
Once I was finished with her we lay for a kiss and cuddle for a few minutes before I left feeling very satisfied after a great fuck.

She's a really friendly girl and seems eager to please and takes it like a trooper. I don't usually see the same girl more than twice but I'll deff be giving her a second go when she's next in town.

As I say, I don't normally like paying for the same girl more than twice tops but with the amount of decent girls in the area so low, I may have to start keeping a list of the best ones who travel through and just stick to seeing them regularly.
So far on the list is Pretty Natalie, Jessy 2015, Jessy Love/Italian Girl and now Antonia31. All of whom are attractive, friendly and eager to please inmy experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline thundercrackerxx

Oh one minor nit pick I might add and that you can't really see in her pics is that she has a tattoo just above her vagina which I didn't like as I'm not a fan of tattoos in general.

Fun boy

I'm not a fan of her Tatoo either...

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nice review TC, glad you finally met up with her.
I found her to be good, but nothing special.

My time was a little short, but she did fit me in at short notice.
It was one when I left I was a little disappointed, although nothing bad happened.
Maybe high expectations on my part?

Offline Bilbao

I'm not a fan of her Tatoo either...

One of the advantages of advancing years is poor eyesight close up, once I was munching on her pussy, the tattoo was out of focus :)

Fun boy

One of the advantages of advancing years is poor eyesight close up, once I was munching on her pussy, the tattoo was out of focus :)

I do admit I do forget about the Tatoo when I am eating that pussy... :wacko:

Merv100

I tend to stay well clear of EE girls but something about her drew me in and had a nice punt with her... definitely the exception to the rule on EE girls