Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla - Bristol  (Read 1757 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline plini007

I'll keep this short and sweet as she's been well reviewed on here. I've seen Carla 3 times within the last 2 months, first before she went home for Christmas where she was friendly, polite and accommodating. She had a great natural, slim toned body with a great tan and a pretty face. Great comms and good vanilla service (How I like it), BJ (Uncovered), sex in a few position's then came in Doggy, no clock watching and a little chat afterward, nothing special but a nice punt non the less.
The second time everything was more or less the same but with a slightly less friendly greeting, and seemed more irritable about certain things (not fucking too hard, clamping her legs to avoid deep penetration (I'm average size) etc. But again, chirpy and friendly afterward and keen for me to come back when asked about booking another meet.
Last time was 2 days ago, she's been away for a month getting her boobs done, when I arrived she looked tired, packed on a bit of weight (under the chin and on her belly, probably due to not being able to exercise much because of her surgery) boobs hidden by a bra she wouldn't take off. A bit irritable again about the same things, I did all the work and after shooting 20 mins in she looked knackered and was out of breath. Was nice afterward again and said she's leaving Bristol to work elsewhere, might be what she needs to get her mojo back. She seems like a nice person but has maybe been doing this too long, I won't return as I've found other regulars now who do a better job. A real shame  :( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mcping

She’s fucking terrible and I can’t believe punters still give her the time of day...

Yes her shit service and reasonable looks bothers me  :(

Definitely never seeing again now she’s plastic

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I'm not surprised she is tired and out of breath, she must have started working since about 2011, when she first arrived in Cardiff when she was about 19 with her friend Daphne. Carla was young and pretty back then, but 7 years of working non stop would probably take its toll in all ways. A shame really, as see was really sweet back then, but spoke very little English, but very friendly.

I imagine the other girls in the original Cardiff group she arrived with in UK   probably decided to retire when they burnt out, but it seem Carla is carrying on.   

Must be quite tough keeping enthusiastic after years of working,

Rich

Offline hamchang

She's been on my "want to but probably won't" list for ages. The thought of spunking no that face is what drives it for me, but all the neg reviews, and now those hideous fake tits destroying the cracking pert rack she had before, kills it for me.

Offline dubs

She's been on my "want to but probably won't" list for ages. The thought of spunking no that face is what drives it for me, but all the neg reviews, and now those hideous fake tits destroying the cracking pert rack she had before, kills it for me.

Yeah her tits were fantastic before.  Why ruin them?

Shaketherooom

Awful, awful punt. Ive never wanted to return as she had no interest in providing a good sevice and that was several years ago.

Offline mrdiamond77

Have been interested in seeing her in the past but opted for her former HNDF girl Jessica instead.  I made the right decision, her attitude does not seem right and don't know why she had the surgery either.

Ron Swanson

I booked another girl in her group ... a Hungarian ... her profile has gone ... think her name was Kimberley. Stunning girl ... dog shit service. Seems to be a theme of this group of girls

Offline jazhater

Yup i saw her once and it was like she was annoyed , but she did have an amazing ass

Offline Urban_G

Your review seems similar to my last experience with her, the 2nd time was no where up to par with my first visit and she always had something to complain about.

So she's advertising her profile with a pic of her 'new boobs' yet keeps her bra on during the session? I assume they were off limits for you?

I'm sure another girl of that group told me Carla was due to retire about a year ago and she should have as she seems quite burnt out now.

Offline plini007

Yeah, new boobs were off limits but I wasn't really fussed to be honest. I won't be going back....she's lost whatever spark she had left in my opinion.

Offline Mr_Pink

I seen her in Cardiff about 4 years ago then again about 2 years ago she was alright... I am guessing she has gone very down hill.

Offline hamchang

I booked another girl in her group ... a Hungarian ... her profile has gone ... think her name was Kimberley. Stunning girl ... dog shit service. Seems to be a theme of this group of girls

I had Kim for an hour 6 or 8 months ago. Was hung over and didn't want a fuck just a couple of BJs. As soon as I said I didn't want to fuck, her mood completely changed and she was very much the GFE. Spunked on her face twice as well.