Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie Lee  (Read 1228 times)

Offline cheshiremark

I was planning on booking this lady this week, a shortage of funds post Christmas has dictated I had to wait till payday......tried to find her AW page today and shes gone, anyone know why?  External Link/Members Only

cerealpunter

Some do take their profiles down when they are not working, she'll probably be back

Offline gazru

Back and in Chester / Runcorn this week. I'd wanted to see her for a long time and then saw a poor review on here so in two minds

Offline plums

I saw her once a while back before I joined this site.  She was at a hotel in Runcorn near the M56.  I would say it was an ok punt, mainly due to my own performance issues on the day but it certainly didn't stop her from giving it a bloody good try.  I didn't get to have  full service with her but she eventually got me off with some OWO until I spunked over her face so she gets kudos from me for the effort.  I probably would consider seeing her again for what she charges.

Offline gazru

Is she attractive or not. Not seen very complimentary views. She's had the same pics on her profile for years

Offline plums

Middle aged middle of the road blonde.  I chose her for price, convenience and location more than anything else but she's also reputable and professional so it depends on which is more important to you.

Offline gazru