Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Zoey in Clayton  (Read 1229 times)

16 review(s) for Little Miss Zoey (7 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Titi

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Really good with time, fee, duration and services agreed up front. Can’t fault her here as she replied to all my queries right up to an hour before the meet. Got her postcode just before I set off, so all looking good.

Meet:
Didn’t happen as I couldn’t get hold of her when I turned up. No reply to my sms and her phone was busy when I rang. Nothing up till today, no reason or apology given. A wasted trip TBH.

Overall a bit disappointed but not surprised.

Offline NigelF

Cheers. This kind of thing happens far too often so we should all call out more girls who do this. In many ways it's worse when their comms are initially very good because it can make you relax and not make back-up plans.

Offline Titi

Yep I have a feeling she’s done this to others on here.

Offline Tecova

She does post regularly on Craigslist looking for clients.  She is tempting but is a hassle to drive to (from my side of Manchester) so I'm already lukewarm.  This post makes me go colder on her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw her 2-3 years back at KSG and wasn't impressed, her looks didn't live up to my expectation plus she had a stinking cold and worse still poor hygiene down below, perhaps she wasn't showering as she was unwell but she shouldn't have been working