Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist Erotic Massage Cannock  (Read 3879 times)

Offline guyverih

here's the link  External Link/Members Only
 Hope I've done it correctly
This was before I discovered UKP so it's going back at least a year, I've decided to post this review as the advert has appeared on Vivastreet again. Whether she only advertises when she needs new clients or doesn't work regularly I can't say.
 Comms were good, phoned a couple of hours prior to preferred time was told ok, she did ask me to ring 1 hour before appointment to confirm which I did.  The venue was a flat just outside of Cannock town centre, there's an asda about five minutes walk so parking should be ok (I was using public transport).
Nice ground floor flat in a new looking building. Door was opened by the lady in the pic,don't recall her name, but was quite pretty, definitely on the large size,but curvy rather than fat,and she had huge tits.Was shown to massage room, took care of the paperwork then was invited to shower, got the impression this was required regardless. once showered the massage takes place on a single size mattress on the floor. I lay face down and she stripped to start the massage. She does a pretty intense B2B massage starting at the feet and legs either rubbing her tits into you or grinding her pussy into you.Working her way up your body. Then she gets you to turn over and you get the same treatment on your front. Eventually she performs what she calls a lingam massage, but to be honest I didn't last that long as she'd basically been slapping my dick from side to side with her tits during the treatment so was ready to blow by then.
After the massage I showered again dressed and left a happy man.
Again I stress this was quite some time ago, so can't say if the service is the same now,also it's a bit pricey at £100 and without a car it can be a pain to get to,specially at short notice, but I enjoyed it.

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:47:39 pm by houseboot »