Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent Glasgow  (Read 3977 times)

Online auldie63

Been to see.

Mary Sweety  External Link/Members Only

Luckily saw her after what is to follow. Absolutely great girl, not sure about photos but girl herself is lovely so what the hell. Does all on profile with some enthusiasm and can't do enough for you. I know sometimes it can be personality clash or compatibility which makes for good or bad, but got the impression that this one would just likes it. Well worth a visit.

Also saw 
                  Chanel  External Link/Members Only

This is one of the worst ever I have had. As I say above thank God for Mary because after this one I might have actually retired. Booked for 1hr and was accepted but on arrival was told she only did 1/2 hrs, is not a clock watcher as she will get you out of there long before your time, don't mention her likes on the profile as they are written by the brothers Grimm. I will repeat about personality but this one strikes me as only after money.

Hint
               Crystal Pure   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  is back in Glasgow

She is normally out of my price bracket but the last time she was in the big G the nags done me a favour and I treated myself. And was it worth it, the pics are not from yesterday but still recent, this is one drop dead gorgeous woman who will seriously rock your boat. For you guys with the big wallets don't miss.
                 I would repeat myself so if anyone out there has a tip please let me know. (for a horse that is, not some smart line)
                                  Regards to all and remember you're only as old as the woman you are feeling.

Offline Hooples cat

Auldie- yer a poet and ye don't know it!

KingCharming

Mary Sweety's headline:
>>>new arabic girl in glasgow
Nationality:
Romanian

Online auldie63

Bumped this one back up because I have just noticed that Crystal's back in town. Have seen her the last twice she was here and she is great. Absolutely the lass in the pics and does all on her lists with gusto, her English is good and she is more than pleasant to talk to. Had other plans for next week but they will be going on the back burner. Can't remember but I think she might have cut her prices slightly. Where she usually is has plenty parking and safe as houses. And before anyone starts the is is purely for information to the troops and not because I am getting any fucking discount. So there!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:21:15 pm by auldie63 »

Offline tazman1002001

You old white knighting bastard you .....lol..

She looks ok but not form £80 for 30minS....

Correct link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online auldie63

Takes on to know one O' King of the Fluffies.

Offline tazman1002001

Takes on to know one O' King of the Fluffies.

......and proud :cool:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: