Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LORENA BIG ASS - Camberwell  (Read 1767 times)

2 review(s) for GIRL SWEET SKIN (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: The place by the Mc Donalds, Not appealing to visit in the night.

comms: With the maid, the usual

Girl: like the photos, I would say they're very recent, but OF COURSE they've been touched as her arse is big but it isn't that big.

Services: none in the end.

So I initially text the place as I was travelling from pretty far on this occasion, and wanted to make sure she was 1. there and 2. did OWO.  I received a text confirming both and then another text with the post code.

On arrival at Denmark Hill station I called again to say I was walking up, and asked  the maid if Lorena was free now because I would rather wait outside than see another girl, she said they were all free and asked again if Lorena did OWO and the maid said "of course baby, extra charge for it".

I was guided in to the main bedroom where they were all waiting, I asked them all todo a spin so I could see the goods (lol) but I knew I wanted Lorena anyway.

The main problem with Lorena was that she looked fucking miserable, I asked the maid if she was okay because she wasn't even trying to smile to get my business. The maid spoke to her in Spanish and Lorena quickly bussed a forced smile for 2 seconds.

FFS, I'm now thinking as gut instinct is telling me to avoid her but the other choices weren't to my fancy and I had my heart set on Lorena, despite this I took the gamble and picked her anyway,  we moved to her room (the smallest room for those that know the place) I asked for OWO, but she couldn't understand me. She got the maid into the room who then spoke with her in Spanish and Lorena burst out with "NO" gesturing her hands... look of real disgust on her face and as if she had taken offence to my request.

I said to the maid I asked you on the phone if she did OWO and I have confirmation by text, she just smiled and kind of shrugged.

It didn't matter anyway as my time was wasted and Lorenas fate had been sealed, I left with my pocket full of notes!

I would avoid her to be honest (unless after a no thrills Pump and dump £40 jobbie), Of recent these whore Latin houses have acquired quite a few Dominican girls with serious attitude problems.... They obviously think they're too good to suck & fuck and forget who is doing who the favour here.....

Cue Sinz (or FCB) for the photos...  :P

Offline The_Don

:unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447341068331

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Dogging
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hardsports
Hardsports (giving)
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pregnant
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Strap On
Tantric
Toys
Watersports (Giving)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Its easy to spot how bad it is, if they need visible security guards backed up by police

THE-FRYING-SQUAD-

Offline last_days_of_logan

The miserable look you described on her face reminds me of Kaori .

Every . Single. Time. i see her in the line up she looks like i killed a family member of hers. i just dont pick girls that look upset at the sight or thought of being with me or working in general....

i should really get a more steely reserve like you guys and just go ahead with the punt anyway.

Offline pumps

The miserable look you described on her face reminds me of Kaori .

Every . Single. Time. i see her in the line up she looks like i killed a family member of hers. i just dont pick girls that look upset at the sight or thought of being with me or working in general....

she's actually exactly one of the prossies I was referring to when I mentioned the latin whore houses acquiring Dominican girls with attitude problems, there plenty more of them too.

i just dont pick girls that look upset at the sight or thought of being with me or working in general....

yeah tricky topic, sometimes their natural faces just miserable, I can sometimes weed them out when I ask for OWO as they throw their toys out of the pram.

Offline punk

yeah tricky topic, sometimes their natural faces just miserable, I can sometimes weed them out when I ask for OWO as they throw their toys out of the pram.

Bit like Vampires and Garlic.

Offline pumps

Offline iafd222

I think in general these places have gone downhill by a big degree. Definitely Looks wise and service wise too  :thumbsdown: even a £40 P&D isn't really worth it, better off with a trip to soho.

Offline markimark08

Girl: like the photos, I would say they're very recent, but OF COURSE they've been touched as her arse is big but it isn't that big.

So I initially text the place as I was travelling from pretty far on this occasion, and wanted to make sure she was 1. there and 2. did OWO.  I received a text confirming both and then another text with the post code.

On arrival at Denmark Hill station I called again to say I was walking up, and asked  the maid if Lorena was free now because I would rather wait outside than see another girl, she said they were all free and asked again if Lorena did OWO and the maid said "of course baby, extra charge for it".

I was guided in to the main bedroom where they were all waiting, I asked them all todo a spin so I could see the goods (lol) but I knew I wanted Lorena anyway.

The main problem with Lorena was that she looked fucking miserable, I asked the maid if she was okay because she wasn't even trying to smile to get my business. The maid spoke to her in Spanish and Lorena quickly bussed a forced smile for 2 seconds.

FFS, I'm now thinking as gut instinct is telling me to avoid her but the other choices weren't to my fancy and I had my heart set on Lorena, despite this I took the gamble and picked her anyway,  we moved to her room (the smallest room for those that know the place) I asked for OWO, but she couldn't understand me. She got the maid into the room who then spoke with her in Spanish and Lorena burst out with "NO" gesturing her hands... look of real disgust on her face and as if she had taken offence to my request.

I said to the maid I asked you on the phone if she did OWO and I have confirmation by text, she just smiled and kind of shrugged.

It didn't matter anyway as my time was wasted and Lorenas fate had been sealed, I left with my pocket full of notes!

I would avoid her to be honest (unless after a no thrills Pump and dump £40 jobbie), Of recent these whore Latin houses have acquired quite a few Dominican girls with serious attitude problems.... They obviously think they're too good to suck & fuck and forget who is doing who the favour here.....

Cheers for review.  Been to that place only once but during the day, its so bloody bait!  There was some shop on the right as you go through the gates, bunch of people were there as I passed   :blush:

Nilo99

Who are the othet girls that work there and whatbare their prices