Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jane massage - dorking  (Read 4069 times)

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins massage and wank topless/thong.

Jane is mature with a decent body and a handful of c cup tits.

Place is very clean with a bedroom.m converted to a massage room with table. Shower is clean and it’s def her home.

Massage is sensual with all the usual swipes and reaches.

Conducts the whole thing in a thong.

Turnover is met with leg massage and a sensual wank. Allows arse groping and boob fondling.

She wears specs and has a sort of strict teacher look about her. Not very smiley or friendly as such but does do a good service.

Worth a visit.

Online Jonestown

Jane in Dorking ?

Is this Jane Warner, ex-page 3 model ?

Or some other Jane looking to cash in on Ms Warner’s waywardness ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:47:43 pm by Jonestown »

Offline RAJEC

Jane in Dorking ?

Is this Jane Warner, ex-page 3 model ?

Or some other Jane looking to cash in on Ms Warner’s waywardness ?

Who cares?

Online Jonestown

Who cares?

Some people on here have tried for eons to get to see Jane Warner, if she’s now become more accessable i think quite a lot of people would care.

Offline RAJEC

Some people on here have tried for eons to get to see Jane Warner, if she’s now become more accessable i think quite a lot of people would care.

Go see her and find out?

I’ve no idea who JW is. Sorry.

James999

Offline Fully Sated

Offline RAJEC

Offline harry1980

That’s add is for Jane Warner! I finally got hold of her back in September but like previous reports she cancelled and rebooked me 4 times over a 3 week period. Various excuses - always polite and always telephoned me to cancel but in the end I decided I can’t be bothered again to rebook. Sounds like I didn’t miss anything amazing!

Offline houseboot

That’s add is for Jane Warner! I finally got hold of her back in September but like previous reports she cancelled and rebooked me 4 times over a 3 week period. Various excuses - always polite and always telephoned me to cancel but in the end I decided I can’t be bothered again to rebook. Sounds like I didn’t miss anything amazing!

It's not her usual telephone number and Shinz, who saw her, said it wasn't her.

So possibly there are two Jane's in Dorking (which is quite possible given it's a common name) or someone trying to cash in on the reputation of Ms Warner.

Offline RAJEC

It's not her usual telephone number and Shinz, who saw her, said it wasn't her.

So possibly there are two Jane's in Dorking (which is quite possible given it's a common name) or someone trying to cash in on the reputation of Ms Warner.

I’ve read the reviews on Jane warner and seen her website (thanks for the education) and can categorically say it’s not the same woman. Nor does she purport to be the same. I can safely say it is another Jane on her own merit.

Although now I’d like to see Jane warner as well.

Offline p4p

Hi Guys,

Has anybody actually managed to reach Jane on the phone, I have tried once a day for the last 5 days, either it goes to voicemail immediately, or when it rings it is not answered then goes to voice mail.

I have not left any messages, maybe I should, I am not confident that she would act on the messages.

RNT.