Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina - Annabellas - Milton Keynes  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

A apartment to the south of the center, intercom at communal door and lift up to the floor, small but well furnished room with en-suite and shower.

Looks
What can I say? a very good looking tall Brazilian, early 30's with dirty blond hair, great gym fit body, enhanced 34"DD boobs, lovely long legs, sexy Brazilian accent, the kind of lady who turns heads at a bar when dolled up in a sexy dress.

Service
DFK, GFE, OWO, CIM, touch of PSE,

The Punt
For a long while I'd wanted to go see Valentina, but been busy at work, or no where near Mk, had a day off, checked the rota and she was on, booked in advance and got address, had never been to this location, but knew roughly where it was, parked nearby and found the block, was let in, block was quiet that afternoon, found the flat and was let in by a sexy lady, not sure if she was one of the girls, shown into room and not long till Val turned up.

You know that feeling when you win the accumulator on football, when I clocked Valentina walking in the room, it was like fuck yeah! Don't think I said it out loud lol, what a sexy woman, Val was very friendly, had a kiss and a hug, I admired her outfit, but tbf she'd look hot in a bin bag, got my kit off and waited a minute for Valentina to return, got straight down to it, DFK was on, got my mits on her sexy body, my cock was already hard, Valentina squatted at the side of the bed, and began giving me a BJ, which was first class, lot of attention paid to shaft and licking my balls, also not shy in taking it deep and gagging, I was still stood by the bed loving the BJ, slid Val onto the edge of the bed so I could taste her pussy, her lips are neat and pussy tasted good, was time to rubber up and start the shagging, did the usual positions, doggy is a fun one, at one point it turned into the plain, with me on top, breathing in Vals ear and kissing as I ground deep into her, Mish was next, took my time at first, get my breath back, Val was very vocal, urging me to shag her hard in that sexy accent, I mean who wouldn't shoot their load? Well it took some time had a explosive finish in mish, didn't bother asking for CIM, maybe do that next time, Val was very sweet and complimented me, suggested I use the shower, had a bit of a chat as I got dressed, I need to go to Brasil if all the birds are like her!

Conclusion
I guess looks aren't everything, but lets be honest, when you punt with a beautiful woman, and you know she's probably out of your range unless you won the lotto in real life, it's always nice to shag a looker, but it's even sweeter when said looker is warm and down to earth, as well as being a great shag.  :thumbsup:

Ok lets stop there before I turn to the darkside! (fluffy)  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. You mention CIM in services you received but then suggest you didn't ask for it?

Also, how long was your booking and, bearing in mind the recent reported issues about these establishments, were there any time pressure issues? I'm guessing not if they weren't that busy.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the review. You mention CIM in services you received but then suggest you didn't ask for it?

Also, how long was your booking and, bearing in mind the recent reported issues about these establishments, were there any time pressure issues? I'm guessing not if they weren't that busy.

Yes fair point I didn’t ask for CIM, so probably shouldn’t of put it on the list, but from what I gather Val does that service, as for time issues, I got my full 30 minutes, even time for a quick shower after, in the past on some punts at Annabellas and Mke I have like many punters been cut on time, it’s one of the negs of a high volume parlour, but that’s a given, I just try to manage the punt so I get my fair time I’ve paid for, like questioning the time is a lady walks into the booking 10 minutes late.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes fair point I didn’t ask for CIM, so probably shouldn’t of put it on the list, but from what I gather Val does that service, as for time issues, I got my full 30 minutes, even time for a quick shower after, in the past on some punts at Annabellas and Mke I have like many punters been cut on time, it’s one of the negs of a high volume parlour, but that’s a given, I just try to manage the punt so I get my fair time I’ve paid for, like questioning the time is a lady walks into the booking 10 minutes late.

Thanks. Yes, pointing out the time seems the way forward with these places. Two can play at clockwatching.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks. Yes, pointing out the time seems the way forward with these places. Two can play at clockwatching.

Yes, there is a way of firmly but not rudely letting the girl and maid know you expect the time you paid for, if you don’t then sometimes a girl rushing to be on time for her next booking might try to cut your time, some punters are to timid or pussy struck to say anything, tbf it’s been a while since I was last cut.

Offline Jerboa

I recently returned to see Valentina again the other week, well would of been rude not to, did a hour this time, so had plenty of time to spoil myself, a very good time was had, as with my first punt, I really love Brasilian women, where's my passport!  :D

Offline webpunter

She's FAF & lovely with it
Even better since she had a new rack fitted
Have done a couple of reviews on here.  Had a few visits @ Ego in MK & & a couple @ HOD
She was on AW end of last year - think linked to Exclusive Girlfriends in Guildford / Woking - has since dropped off
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:07:06 am by webpunter »