Author Topic: FuckFrankie - Manchester  (Read 4527 times)

Prince of Punting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
Don't normally leave reviews , but I think it bit selfish I look at reviews to help me when choosing to book but don't leave any.!I just revisited fuckfrankie and as no real reviews on her I thought would leave one.

I'm not the best at these main reason I don't leave them.

So this my second time seeing her since her boob job which are really nice, saying she might be going bigger what I can't wait for. She gone dark what really suit her, normally prefer blondes but dark really suits her.

Paid - 100 for half hour

Location.

Nice apartment. Close to town. Free parking

Has a huge telly in room where can out porn in or have decent music in background your Choice

Looks

she facially attractive, fake D boobs what are decent. Decent body with few tattoos what I personally like and my favourite feature is that far but tone arse she has.

One the main reason I book girls is, I get highly turn on by girl in sexy underwear set and heels. This girl doesn't let you down in this apartment.  Loads underwear sets suspenders and sticking open the flat door looking amazing. After my punt she showered and change into a different outfit for her next punt which I like the touch off

Service

Personally I rate highly - doesn't offer Owo What can put some people off but even covered one the best blow jobs I've had. She enjoys kissing what great as it huge turn on for me and enjoys RO and she shaven and taste great and very responsive what great compared to some pints. Fucking her doggy my fav as she has an amazing arse.

Overall I would return yes

10/10
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:23:50 pm by Prince of Punting »

Offline standardpostage


Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only
Don't normally leave reviews , but I think it bit selfish I look at reviews to help me when choosing to book but don't leave any. I'm not the best at these main reason I don't leave them.
Thanks for taking the plunge into your first review. No problem with the content despite your concerns, so am looking forward to reading more from you. This girl looks good but is expensive IMO - especially with no OWO. Glad you enjoyed your time with her.    Bm

Prince of Punting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for taking the plunge into your first review. No problem with the content despite your concerns, so am looking forward to reading more from you. This girl looks good but is expensive IMO - especially with no OWO. Glad you enjoyed your time with her.    Bm

Thank you. How many punts I do I should be full of reviews lmao

Ye price could be dear in some eyes as she doesn't offer OWO. It just the way she looks and sexy underwear and great service offered and offers full FK

Offline bigthickdick

Can anyone explain me this please? The OP is NOT a member here, at least his username doesn't show up in the members list, he has no total posts/reviews counter under his name. Also it's not possible clicking on his profile name.

What is going on here? Am I missing something??:unknown:

Offline OakTree

Can anyone explain me this please? The OP is NOT a member here, at least his username doesn't show up in the members list, he has no total posts/reviews counter under his name. Also it's not possible clicking on his profile name.

What is going on here? Am I missing something??:unknown:

It would appear that his account has been removed but his posts remain.

Offline Hurley

The original post reads like s fucking advert which probably has something to do with it
Massively overpriced as well

Prince of Punting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can anyone explain me this please? The OP is NOT a member here, at least his username doesn't show up in the members list, he has no total posts/reviews counter under his name. Also it's not possible clicking on his profile name.

What is going on here? Am I missing something??:unknown:

Think had issue my account but all sorted now :) 

Offline Beamer

Think had issue my account but all sorted now :)

No it isn't. It shows you have 17 posts vs the 5 shown here


Offline OakTree

Thanks prince of punting for your review. It’s a welcome effort. I just wonder though what makes her 10 out of ten? You obviously seem to like her type of look but there’s little info on the actual sex side. I realise it was OW but was she skilled at that, Was there eye engagement, did she talk dirty?
Did she proper DFK? Was she enthusiastic as you fucked her, did she pull her arse cheeks apart as you did her doggy so you could get in real deep. Did she ride you on top drooling her spit into your mouth as you spanked her arse to fuck you harder. Did she let finish by you pulling the Jonny off and spunking you your jizz all over her tits?... sorry I got carried away there but that’s what I’d want for that sort of money.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks prince of punting for your review. It’s a welcome effort. I just wonder though what makes her 10 out of ten? You obviously seem to like her type of look but there’s little info on the actual sex side. I realise it was OW but was she skilled at that, Was there eye engagement, did she talk dirty?
Did she proper DFK? Was she enthusiastic as you fucked her, did she pull her arse cheeks apart as you did her doggy so you could get in real deep. Did she ride you on top drooling her spit into your mouth as you spanked her arse to fuck you harder. Did she let finish by you pulling the Jonny off and spunking you your jizz all over her tits?... sorry I got carried away there but that’s what I’d want for that sort of money.
Need a wank now   :D    Bm

Offline OakTree

Need a wank now   :D    Bm

Haha  :D

I’m hoping the OP can give a little more info. To be fair though I’m not going near her at those rates as they are.

Prince of Punting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry lads want the gritty stuff

Oral she gets deep on cock and she plays with balls while sucking what my favourite.

She does Dfk what I like in booking it set the moods

I love doing Ro it proper turns me and she not only clean and taste well she offer flavour lube (strawberry) but she didn't need any and I love that no fake moaning etc just generally enjoys it what big turn on

In the past I normally do her doggy now don't think she spread arse open lol but she got fat arse that def made for pounding. This meeting I just when normal mis what I fine hard to cum in but she that tight I was able to empty my boots in condom

Not as good with the writing as oak tree


Offline Hurley

Her rates for longer appointment put me right off

Offline rocket88

£100 for half hour in call and no OWO? Not a chance!