Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Zoe - Hungarian - Hendon  (Read 1758 times)

3 review(s) for +Size Kyra (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Agreed last booking of the day and made my way to Hendon which took me an hour and a half to get there.

I knew it was the maid who took the booking and was re-assured that the punt was still going to happen when I was on my way.

When I got there the maid gave me the door number and I knocked a few times and no one answered. I then tried calling the maid and she now had her phone turned off. I then knocked on the door again and after 10 minutes of continuous knocking door was opened and was met by Zoe who stood about 5'2 with a size 6 figure although she was in her gown at the time with no make up on.

I thought this is it I'm in business as she looked hot but then was told that she's finished and told me to leave. I asked if I could stay 1/2 hour but was firmly told again that she's done for the day and I need to leave.

What a waste of time, came all the way then got asked to leave. Poor communication between the maid and Zoe.  IMO She is hot (a milf) but I'm not sure if I want to risk again and next time might get B&S / double booking. It's a big house and I think at least 2 other girls are working there.

Anyone had recent experience with Zoe? If she is decent and provides good service I might go and try my luck again.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Agreed last booking of the day and made my way to Hendon which took me an hour and a half to get there.

I knew it was the maid who took the booking and was re-assured that the punt was still going to happen when I was on my way.

When I got there the maid gave me the door number and I knocked a few times and no one answered. I then tried calling the maid and she now had her phone turned off. I then knocked on the door again and after 10 minutes of continuous knocking door was opened and was met by Zoe who stood about 5'2 with a size 6 figure although she was in her gown at the time with no make up on.

I thought this is it I'm in business as she looked hot but then was told that she's finished and told me to leave. I asked if I could stay 1/2 hour but was firmly told again that she's done for the day and I need to leave.

What a waste of time, came all the way then got asked to leave. Poor communication between the maid and Zoe.  IMO She is hot (a milf) but I'm not sure if I want to risk again and next time might get B&S / double booking. It's a big house and I think at least 2 other girls are working there.

Anyone had recent experience with Zoe? If she is decent and provides good service I might go and try my luck again.

What a bunch of cunts. At least the £100 is better in your pocket rather than her and her pimps.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:51:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline here2screw

that's a real shame. bumped from my hl.

Offline pepsicolaboy

that's a real shame. bumped from my hl.

Seconded, as she has a great body  :cry: