Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NATURIST MASSAGE by qualified older lady near Burton on Trent  (Read 17651 times)

Offline MrHopefull

I've seen Jean quite a few times and the routine is pretty much always the same. You can find her most recent advert here External Link/Members Only her advert starts "EXCELLENT NATURIST MASSAGE"

You turn up at fairly discrete house with safe parking an no twitching curtains. Jean will greet you at the door with a smile before leading you through to her treatment room. She'll ask you undress and lie face down on the her massage table. While you're undressing Jean will also remove her clothes. Jean is a large lady, so if this isn't your thing or would put you off a meeting, I wouldn't go. She will raise the bed and begin the massage with your feet and working her way up your legs. When she gets to the "fun" area, she keeps the massage clean - no reaching under. The continues to your arms and shoulders. Then you turn over and she starts at your feet again, working her way up, again keeping  it clean around the fun areas and finishing the phase with a head massage. She will then ask you to sit up on the bed and she will hold you from behind with her breasts gently rubbing against your back and slowly starts to feel your body in quite a sensual way. You're then asked to lie down again and your legs get a little more attention then she will ask if you would like a happy ending. The ending is a hand job and you're allowed to touch bum and boobs.

When you get a four hand massage, the same routine is performed but with one lady on each side. I've seen Jean and her daughter together once, but the daughter kept her underwear on and left the room for the happy ending - so it wasn't too happy. Another time I've seen Jean with another mature lady which was nice and both took part in the happy ending.

Jean is quite chatty and I have asked her if she would do any other extras - I would love to see her take me in her mouth, but as she points it - it is a massage, with a happy ending. Nothing more.

I like seeing Jean and as long as your expectation is a clean massage with a happy ending I think she is worth a visit, so I've put this down as a positive review.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I wouldn't disagree with a word of that, except I have not experience a 4 hander. Apart from the fact that you are naked in a warm slightly darkened room with a woman who is also naked, I haven't found it at all erotic or particularly sensual. She is a nice woman and good to talk to. I did once try to put my hand around my back at the sitting up and boobs in the back part but got them politely but firmly moved back. HE is very clinical even though you can touch her breasts.
Is she still doing 4 hands with her daughter and/or the other woman and what is the daughter like please?

Offline MrHopefull

I wouldn't disagree with a word of that, except I have not experience a 4 hander. Apart from the fact that you are naked in a warm slightly darkened room with a woman who is also naked, I haven't found it at all erotic or particularly sensual. She is a nice woman and good to talk to. I did once try to put my hand around my back at the sitting up and boobs in the back part but got them politely but firmly moved back. HE is very clinical even though you can touch her breasts.
Is she still doing 4 hands with her daughter and/or the other woman and what is the daughter like please?

The last time I spoke to Jean, the for hand was with her daughter. She doesn't work with the other lady anymore. I didn't ask why. The daughter is slim will tanned lady who is a good laugh and easy to talk to. Always kept her underwear on and left the room for the happy ending. They talked about when they used to do the happy ending together, but they don't do it anymore. Things might have changed, but I'm not taking the risk again

Thanks, I don't think I will bother again .......unless maybe I'm passing and aching one day....you never know.

Offline dopamin

hi how much was the massage? how long was it for?
Also how big is the lady? what size if you were to guess?

Offline cock custard

Don't even go there, she's hideous, size 20 plus and saggy skin all over.

Offline houseboot

hi how much was the massage? how long was it for?
Also how big is the lady? what size if you were to guess?

He quoted on another thread:-

"I've only seen them once together and it was 120 for the hour, but the daughter kept her bra on and left for the happy ending. If you want them both topless and both performing the happy ending I was quoted 160."

IMO overpriced for the attributes and service provided.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 06:42:32 am by houseboot »

Offline MrHopefull

The massage is £60 for an hour with Jean. For a four hand massage it has always been double £120 when someone is available. Although the daughter doesn't do the massage nude and leaves for the happy ending.

This is a link to her old website, which has a couple of photos External Link/Members Only

Offline mancsguy1975

what was the other mature lady like ?
does jean have really big tits?

I would guess the pic on the website to be at least 15 yrs old. Someone asked the size of her boobs? They start on her chest and finish somewhere around her belly button. I would imagine they were a great delight to behold (or hold) back in the day but gravity and time has taken it's toll. The room on the web pages is just as it is.

Offline surfman

Her daughter Alex does work on her own or 4 handed with a indian lady.
UK Classified
External Link/Members Only
Went to see her a long while ago at her mums house and from memory it was a good experience. She would be a size 12 and maybe a 34C. Kept
her pants on throughout. No kissing but HE was very good. Will return now that i have been reminded and give a better review.

Her daughter Alex does work on her own or 4 handed with a indian lady.
UK Classified
External Link/Members Only
Went to see her a long while ago at her mums house and from memory it was a good experience. She would be a size 12 and maybe a 34C. Kept
her pants on throughout. No kissing but HE was very good. Will return now that i have been reminded and give a better review.
Thanks for that. It sounds interesting. Will look forward to your report. It's a bit of a trek for me without some info as to service.

Offline houseboot

"With an Indian lady"

Are you sure?

Advert says:-

"with Indian head and face massage"

which is just a description of the massage not the ethnicity of the other lady.

Offline surfman

when i enquired with Alex she said the other lady for the 4 hand was Indian or half Indian. I know also that the
head massage is offered and not to be confused.

Offline Ramone78

Don't even go there, she's hideous, size 20 plus and saggy skin all over.

CC you are being very, very kind.
I went a few years ago and it was without doubt the worst 30 minutes of my 35 year Punting Career.
For the one and only time I declined the Happy (:scare:) Ending - Size 20 ? More like 20 Stone.
Awful absolutely blood awful.
I should have reviewed but it may have been before I started researching Punts & became a member of UKP.
In fact its possibly the reason I did join

Offline cock custard

It was a long time ago, and I still have nightmares! 😂 😂

Offline jayuk99

someone keeps putting her reviews up on the east mids thread too , shes effing ugly 65+ and fat as fork. save ur money ive seen the pics it ll scare u

Offline houseboot

someone keeps putting her reviews up on the east mids thread too , shes effing ugly 65+ and fat as fork. save ur money ive seen the pics it ll scare u

Whilst Burton on Trent is in the West Midlands over 50% of reviewers here have posted reviews in the East.

Offline MrHopefull

Burton is a bugger. Most of it is in the West Midlands but from the Old Bridge towards Derby is in the East Midlands - then the borders keep changing. STAFFS but with DE14 postcode. Life is a bitch

Offline mega

Burton is a bugger. Most of it is in the West Midlands but from the Old Bridge towards Derby is in the East Midlands - then the borders keep changing. STAFFS but with DE14 postcode. Life is a bitch

External Link/Members Only  Burton-on-Trent is clearly in the West Midlands as shown here.

Unfortunately postcodes and dialling codes do not match regional boundaries. Ilkeston, for example, has a Nottingham dialling code but is in Derbyshire; Chesterfield, for example, has a Sheffield postcode but is still in Derbyshire!

Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrHopefull

Last I heard, she's now retired.

Offline houseboot

Offline MrHopefull

that's what the daughter, Alex, told me.