Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BEST MASSAGE IN BIRMINGHGAM CITY CENTRE WITH HE  (Read 5392 times)

foxhunter

External Link/Members Only

Hi everyone if you are looking for a great massage in birmingham this is the place to go.
I had a day off from work and was looking to relax a bit and was after a massage.
I had a look on viva and came across a vip profile advertising a new massage service (see the above link).
I phoned and the girl with a lovely voice named jennifer answered the phone, she was very helpful and polite and explained to me the services on offer. I told her i was after a nice relaxing massage and she told me it was £45 for 60 mins or 4 hands for £80. I explained i will decide when i come there and she forwarded me the address.
When i arrive i found easy parking and i must say the apartment was nice and clean and good location.
I was a greeted by 2 beautiful charming girls (jennifer and nicole very attractive), they offered me tea, coffee or juice.
Ive never had a 4 hand massage before but when i saw these 2 girls, i just wanted those 4 hands all over my body.
They showed me the massage room i got changed and was ready for massage. Then the girls came back into my room , armed with some hot oil and just gave one of the most amazing massages i have experienced.
As i was enjoying their hands all over me it gave me the most amazing turn on and when i turned over i could not help keep my crown jewels down, it was such an erotic experience. And for another £20 nicole did the most amazing hand job i had the pleasure of experiencing.
It was truly amazing and i felt so much better afterwards, for £100 it was an unforgettable time and will certainly be returning back.
Lovely girls and an excellent service.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:13:18 pm by foxhunter »

Offline Jasonk71

Are the girls Thai or Chinese? Was b2b offered?

Offline smiley9

Mmm your first ever post and your first ever Review ?  :timeout:

Where exactly in the City Centre was this place ?

What exactly did these Girls look like ? Slim ,fat ,busty, Oriental, European ?

:drinks:

Offline Beamer

Hi Sergie aka as pimp and chief tout.. ..or should I say White Knight?
First review within hours of joining.
Is the phone getting dusty?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:57:46 pm by Beamer »

Offline RedditchJay

Offline daveymagoo70

Jennifer and nicole are 2 EE's working on Edward street for the time being. 1 with red hair the other brunette, well endowed up top and i am booked into see them tomorrow.
I have reviewed Jennifer before so i know she is the real deal. Only Nicole will do the HE though. Another girl worked there for a short time and provided HE whist using the name  Jennifer.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178917.0

Offline Blackpanther

Beamer and smiley just about sum up the kind of pricks that deter new posters from using the site. There was a post on January the 14th regarding this set up and I’ve been myself.
In fact I’ve had roughly 2/3 punts a week for the last 6 months and could easily share my good finds but it’s narrow minded people like yourselves why I don’t.
🎣

Offline Beamer

Beamer and smiley just about sum up the kind of pricks that deter new posters from using the site. There was a post on January the 14th regarding this set up and I’ve been myself.
In fact I’ve had roughly 2/3 punts a week for the last 6 months and could easily share my good finds but it’s narrow minded people like yourselves why I don’t.
🎣

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO you are a complete waste of space.

On November 28th 2017 you wrote ...
"For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye"

This is the link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169624.msg1832302#msg1832302

So it's interesting that you are still here and using all the information and contributing sfa. It's called leeching.

Offline Blackpanther

😂😂😂😂😂🎣biggest bite  ever didn’t take long.😜😜😜

Offline Beamer

Alternatively you could follow your own post and simply crawl back in your hole.

Offline smiley9

🎣

Well if these New posters turn out to be Touts/Pimps/B/S lying time wasting pricks then surly its good to be deterred ?  :sarcastic:
At best it was a poor Review with hardly any decent info about the SPs.

Offline DevilD

Offline smiley9

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO you are a complete waste of space.

On November 28th 2017 you wrote ...
"For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye"

This is the link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169624.msg1832302#msg1832302

So it's interesting that you are still here and using all the information and contributing sfa. It's called leeching.

Surly only a Prick/Troll of the Highest order would post "For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye"
and then Carry On ???  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpanther

And yet again smiley you have proved my point correct .
Only commented to get a bite and by god you sure bit.🎣🎣🎣 wahoo

Laters 😂😂😂🎣🎣

Offline Beamer

Surly only a Prick/Troll of the Highest order would post "For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye"
and then Carry On ???  :sarcastic:

If you look at his reviews they lack detail and were questioned at the time.
He has also been called on other threads by respected posters such as Scutty Brown, James999, Cunning Punt and Sinz.
I have decided he is not just a leeching troll he is a deluded idiot and fantasist.

Offline Marmalade

Interestingly, a really crap tout post seems sometimes to flush out serial white knights who wouldn’t have been so obvious if they’d just kept their head up their silly pro$$ie’s arse. The newbie troll is easily flattened: the serial white knight will have a new tattoo until he chokes on fetid pissflap juice and his own futile blubberings.

There’s fairness on UKP.  :hi:

Offline smiley9

If you look at his reviews they lack detail and were questioned at the time.
He has also been called on other threads by respected posters such as Scutty Brown, James999, Cunning Punt and Sinz.
I have decided he is not just a leeching troll he is a deluded idiot and fantasist.

:thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

Interestingly, a really crap tout post seems sometimes to flush out serial white knights who wouldn’t have been so obvious if they’d just kept their head up their silly pro$$ie’s arse. The newbie troll is easily flattened: the serial white knight will have a new tattoo until he chokes on fetid pissflap juice and his own futile blubberings.

Words of wisdom.
 :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

No doubt the plonker aka blackpanther will be back with further futile comments

Offline db751

Jennifer and nicole are 2 EE's working on Edward street for the time being. 1 with red hair the other brunette, well endowed up top and i am booked into see them tomorrow.
I have reviewed Jennifer before so i know she is the real deal. Only Nicole will do the HE though. Another girl worked there for a short time and provided HE whist using the name  Jennifer.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178917.0

Did your booking happen?

Offline daveymagoo70

Did your booking happen?

Yes. They are moved to a different apartment now though.
Will do a review when i can.

Offline Beamer

Interesting that the plonker aka blackpanther still logs on but hasn't posted since your post. Perhaps his stupidity has registered with him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:37:55 pm by Beamer »

Offline watsey

The OP is spot on.
My review coming up.  :D