Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobel at La Maison Bury  (Read 1131 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only

this was my second visit to see Isobel - the first was just before christmas
this time i fancied being a bit more adventurous
it has been mentioned that isobel is losing weight and i think she is now even slimmer than her photos suggest - definately in her arse area anyway
glad to sat her natural tits are still massive with very responsive nipples
after my shower she sat astride me and tried to suffocate me with them
into 69 for some good OWO during which she encouraged me to play with both holes with fingers and tongue
covered me up and into missionary before isobel climbed on top so i could see those jugs swinging
isobel asked if i fancied some anal because she loves it so she lubed up turned around and slid her arse down onto my cock
she seemed really into this and was hammering up and down
then into doggy anal and again she was meeting my thrusts forward with her thrusting backwards
we did this for ages before at my request we removed the condom and finished with some great OWO and finally CIM
by any standards i shot a hell of a lot into her mouth but she didn't mind and dribbled it back out onto my cock
next time she said she is going to make me snowball it lol
a good punt with a good girl

Offline lewisjones23

Offline Domno1

Don’t most ladies charge for this?
She has always charged me for any extras although I don’t like anal.
I will be cross if she didn’t as I’ve been seeing her for a long time.

Online TomTank

Offline davey.edwards1969

yes i had to pay for the extras - i didn't get any special deals
as per the other girls at LM they were
£10 for OWO
£10 for CIM
£30 for anal - but in fairness i did get my moneys worth - it was me who decided i had had enough backdoor action not isobel - she was quite happy to let me continue as long as i wanted but i was determined to have my CIM finish